North America Mister of MTF Poll - GUYS, CHECK IN FOR MORE TITLES - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: North American poll with Sjengster, guest starring (in alph. order)

AgentZero 14 9.21%
Blaze-2004 51 33.55%
coreyschucky 17 11.18%
Foosimoo 31 20.39%
Grinder 52 34.21%
gusman890 14 9.21%
mrserenawilliams 35 23.03%
Nunyabeezwax 5 3.29%
Sjengster 21 13.82%
Sol Apollo 20 13.16%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #16
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North America Mister of MTF Poll - READ THE RULES in 1st post!!!!! and vote :)

Very very tough competition. So to make my choice easier, all candidates 20 and under are out for me.

My first vote goes to Brian. I nominate him and he looks even better in person. Those pics here really don't do him justice.

My second vote goes to Sjengster. I like his sense of humor (being the only Brit here ) and his brain. He doesn't show all his talent on this board but I like to read some of his stuff on another board.

If I have a 3rd vote, it will go to Ryan.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #17
country flag Cristine

Cristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond reputeCristine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North America Mister of MTF Poll - READ THE RULES in 1st post!!!!! and vote :)

I'm voting for Grinder (Perfect! The bio is great and he is beautiful! ) and Jon (i just love him ), but Zak and Corey are really nice as well
Cristine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #18
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

ok.. if it is ok with you guys.. ill do some kind of review about it (since i havent got much to do) and ill give some words of advice.. in case you want any (if not..just.. dont read the post )

Foosimoo:
i just voted ry.. because he is the only one i knew..

well..and he came out with some simple, funny and honest speech
but.. ry..why the hell you picked that photo? i like the previous one on your msn better...but..anyway.. i think you did something different from the rest..and that is worth a standout! gluck here

-
i think Grinder is Agent zero win on the looks (at least thats what i think)

Grinder..you wrote so little about you..and no personal thing in it.. its like.. i want to know more.. and you didnt just..use that chance to win votes with your personality..you re only relying on looks..and thats not good.. i mean.. you have a floor..show everyone who you re! you ve got a lot of attention..use it!

hurray for Sol apollo (which i could tell by the pictures) and Nunyabeezwax for being so open about sexuality and just being themselves..that sums a lot of points.. but.. in my opinion, they should re-think the photo selection some of them dont actually add anything to yourselves.. and i feel like.. they needed something more to add to themselves..or about themselves

AgentZero:

you ve got style.. i can tell by the pictures you have a great personality.. your looks are great.. i mean,.. you kind of stand out ..by the way you actually pose.. i mean..that speaks a lot about yourself..

you say you have a funny personality and you re sarcastic you should have included that (kind of examples or punch lines) on your profile.. i mean..it was very lineal considering to what you say you re!.. nothing outstanding.. it is good to know some stuff about you..but.. you shouldnt rule out your creativity and personality in the text if i hadnt known ry, i think it would have been really hard not picking you! goodluck..and i hope you take my advice

mrserenawilliams.. nice beach photo.. i wish i could do that .. but.. i actually think you overdid the "finger in my ear" thing.,. you used it twice.. that is no good.. anyway.. you re a good contester..i liked the way you wrote your things.. you remind me of an actor !

gusman890 .. i kinda got dizzy with your profile..i mean.. its like..i think you have potential, but you dont really take it out.. you had your chance to become a very known character.. and well.. you kind of missed it (regarding you saying you re not a known character and dont come out with a punch line or anything ) i really liked your racquet photo.. but i don think the others actually add something to you i mean.. a cell photo ruins everything it touches.. no good for this.. and i think that if your aim is to call the attention .. you need some strong line and some strong photo like the last one..

coreyschucky it is great to know more about you.. to put a face to the name! you made a good impression! and i think everyone on TT should be doing this, so we all get to see each others faces

sjengster simple, consise, practical.. not much to say.. i think a better picture would have added you more.. thats it

Blaze-2004.. you re actually a good combo !! i loved your youtube you did fast talking a couple of weeks ago! all the best here

ok ive got a bit repetitive.. i wish you guys the best!! this is just for fun and i hope everyone takes it on the right way..

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #19
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

@FiBer: Does it count if my first picture is of me trying to sell a car in China? "And here we have this lovely 1970 black limosine that was once used to chauffeur Chairman Mao himself around Beijing. Any takers?"

Corey had me with Marc Jacobs.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:33 AM   #20
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics all
You all handsome guys from North America, and guest star

Sjengster....I would have voted for you if you'd added one pic more (at least) but
My votes go for Blaze (no video ) and Grinder

and fyi....I haven't read one bit of any of your profiles

Gato Gaudio

Last edited by Denaon : 08-06-2007 at 12:41 AM.
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:46 AM   #21
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

Im voting for foosimoo, becuase helps a lot in TT!

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:08 AM   #22
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

i can picture Sol Apollo trying to sell that car

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

Old 08-06-2007, 01:13 AM   #23
country flag balloon

balloon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond reputeballoon has a reputation beyond repute

Blaze-2004

Without a doubt
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
balloon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:15 AM   #24
country flag FiBeR

Nathii.. by the way.. my 1st vote went to Foosimoo.. my second goes to AgentZero (i didnt make it clear enough i think )

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

Old 08-06-2007, 01:16 AM   #25
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post

It was that picture, or the one of me trying to pole dance on the Great Wall.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:23 AM   #26
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Blaze has a funky style!
+alonso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:27 AM   #27
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post

I wouldnt buy it ...

Just kidding

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:31 AM   #28
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Foosimoo and Grinder.

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:22 AM   #29
country flag mrserenawilliams

mrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Go Blake

PERV Squad baby
Waffle House wants in on the action, but Andy insists he goes after the laydeeeeez instead.
The Official Sponsored Player of the MTF Perv Squad

My Top 5 ATP Hotties

mrserenawilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:58 AM   #30
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Grinder is up there at my level of hotness. Gotta vote for him, no doubt.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote