The User name change roster :hee hee: - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #31
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Hitler trying to act cute??? :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Yeah, Scandinavia beats them all. I only go there when I'm staying at my friends' house. In Austria too. The times I've been there I stayed with friends or it was my work paying the bills
If work is paying, then spend up big.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2007, 06:18 PM   #32
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

He should wear these at night.

Sure wouldn't get run over by a car I guess
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #33
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
Yeah, some places can be dodgy. We were about to get pizza from a stand, and the pizza looked like a rock, and thin as a a white girl's ass

Oh, really, i didnt know Red Buhl was Austrian, cool.

Coria was his football team's jersey under his suit? Im gonna do that at my wedding
They like the thin bases over in Europe, but the town I spent a lot of my time in actually not far from where Koubek is from, the place I ate at had thicker bases.

Yes, the guy behind Red Bull was always tired and then he went to Thailand and found out what they were putting in their drinks to keep them going and it was taurine, he developed it and got very rich.

I am no weasel fan, but I admired that.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #34
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Du Rieux View Post
I don't need your permission to change my username.

End of subject, go back to Nadal worshipping please.
Nadal sucks on clay right Hitler.

Go you 90s scrubs when clay tennis was amazing.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #35
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Funny... no wonder this thread is already on a good way to become a Chat Thread because such a historic, probably never ever recurring MTF event that George changes his username certainly deserves that

BTW, Kiefer's team is 96 and his perosnal number is 69 - you had a little, but (for fans I guess) meaningful tranposition in the digits there. As for his football(soccer I mean) shirt, it is even available in the fan shops and registered to him as he is an honour member of his club.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:46 PM   #36
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
Nadal sucks on clay right Hitler.

Go you 90s scrubs when clay tennis was amazing.
Why don't you do something constructive and take the train or plane to Montreal and show Rafa that you are the guiding light. He will need the support.

You couldn't create a fart after 100 cans of baked beans, let alone a rational thought.

That's right I never said Nadal sucks on clay, just he isn't the greatest of all time at the moment, next.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-04-2007, 06:48 PM   #37
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Thanks for the correction on the Hannover thing, I should have known it was 96 and not 69, just like the real Bavarian team TSV 1860 Munich.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-04-2007, 06:51 PM   #38
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the correction on the Hannover thing, I should have known it was 96 and not 69, just like the real Bavarian team TSV 1860 Munich.
I was not sure if it was just an accident or if you were just not that familiar with the team name, but the tranposed numbers can easily happen with the jersey # and team name. I happen to think that if JMG had discovered this, he would have been not that relaxed as me telling you that

yes, the real one is 1860, even my father as a big FC Bayern fan could not deny that

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 08-04-2007, 07:09 PM   #39
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute

found after brief search

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:08 PM   #40
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Koubek was the 1st, the pioneer this man had the guts to wear bright orange shirt and yellow shorts. He will never be second tier.
No mention of Andre Sá's flora shorts?

Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:40 PM   #41
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Koubek was the 1st, the pioneer this man had the guts to wear bright orange shirt and yellow shorts. He will never be second tier.
And he had (has?) a navel piercing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

I remember those shorts. He looked like was coming straight from the beach.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:37 AM   #42
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Sa is Brazilian, therefore he the natural coolness factor in his favour.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-05-2007, 07:57 AM   #43
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
Coria was his football team's jersey under his suit? Im gonna do that at my wedding
It wasn't a "jersey", he was wearing a River Plate shirt:
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:12 PM   #44
country flag The_Nadal_effect

The_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely View Post
Funny... no wonder this thread is already on a good way to become a Chat Thread because such a historic, probably never ever recurring MTF event that George changes his username certainly deserves that
Its a historic moment, no doubt.
This thread ought to hang around till Grandpa GWH sees the light. That will take a long long time.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #45
country flag Neely
-

Oh dear, Andi was on fire last week. Of course the usual stuff in his interviews, and just couldn't decide whether it is Anni, Anne or Anna Kournikova.