Younes EL AYNAOUI & Hicham ARAZI - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-23-2005, 08:15 AM   #16
Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Younes EL AYNAOUI & Hicham ARAZI

Younes is in the main draw of Miami!
Kuerten: tennis in the shape of a heart
Ollie Rochus: the lil'man that broke Karlovic
Hagar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2005, 10:10 AM   #17
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

younes is playing today against labadze i think
im just so happy hes back tennis is not the same without him
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 03:14 PM   #18
country flag khyber

khyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond repute

God I hope his feet hold up. I have the same condition as him so I know how painful it can be. How can you not love Younes and want him to do well, he's such a great guy.
khyber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 03:16 PM   #19
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber
God I hope his feet hold up. I have the same condition as him so I know how painful it can be.
what condition do you both have? i dont know much about it, sorry

Quote:
How can you not love Younes and want him to do well, he's such a great guy.
amen to that

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 03-23-2005, 05:01 PM   #20
country flag khyber

khyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond reputekhyber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy
what condition do you both have? i dont know much about it, sorry
Its called plantar fasciitis. Some people have heel pain, some arch pain. I saw a show with Younes where he had a special hard splint boot to sleep in to help stretch the tissue at night. I've got one too, its a pain. I believe that he finally had surgery and the Dr. told me that I seem to be in that 1-2% category that hasn't responded to any of the other treatments, so... . Its funny how after you have a particular condition you start finding all kinds of other people who have it.
Old 03-23-2005, 05:05 PM   #21
country flag MissFairy

awww im sorry to hear about that

yeah its wierd, i find that too with things in general. if i hear something like a phrase, then i hear it all the time after that, its strange

younes is playing right now, its tied at one set a piece. younes lost the first one 6-4, but won the 2nd one 6-1 but is now facing break points

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!

Last edited by MissFairy : 03-23-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:10 PM   #22
country flag MissFairy

younes lost 6-1 in the third

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 03-23-2005, 08:20 PM   #23
country flag khyber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy
younes lost 6-1 in the third
Crap. Well at least he is back out there again. Hope to see him in the clay tournies.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:07 AM   #24
country flag SuperFurryAnimal

SuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond repute

Although he lost, I still think he can leave court with his head up. He's clearly on the way back to the top! Good luck Younes!

Member of the Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society

Visit AZ FANPAGE
SuperFurryAnimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 06:54 AM   #25
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

I met Younes this year in June at a Challenger in Northern Germany. You can't imagine, how happy I was to see him back on the courts. I was smiling all over my face the whole time of the first practice I saw him again. After the practice we chatted a bit. Yes, he's such a nice, funny and modest person, that you cannot really describe it with words. I also attended the first round match of him, and considering he hasn't played for such a long time, he played really well. Ok, when the rally got longer you could see, that he made the error because the power was still lacking, but he was on a good way... The picture I took from the tournament's website.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg younestoll.jpg (26.8 KB, 5 views)

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 05:32 PM   #26
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

I met Younes in Montreal and what a nice man he was. My grandmother was born in Morocco so we chatted a little about that. He signs his autograph for kids in a great way too! The Y in Younes becomes his face and he adds curly/dreadlocks for his hair. And of course the face features are always smiling.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 05:04 PM   #27
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Last night Younes lost his match vs Srichaphan at the US Open 4-6, 3-6, 0-6 Here are some pics I saved from the webcam...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YounesPara.jpg (10.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg YounesPara1.jpg (15.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg YounesPara6.jpg (14.3 KB, 4 views)

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 01:33 AM   #28
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

capture tv show mariano zabaleta argentina
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yea1.jpg (28.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg yea2.jpg (31.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg yea3.jpg (41.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg yea4.jpg (41.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg yea5.jpg (30.4 KB, 3 views)
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:56 PM   #29
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ALexito!

Younes in Metz

(1) DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS v. MELLO, Ricardo BRA
LLODRA, Michael FRA v. qualifier
SABAU, Razvan ROM v. SEPPI, Andreas ITA
PAVEL, Andrei ROM v. (7) SANGUINETTI, Davide ITA

(3) LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO v. ACASUSO, Jose ARG
SANTORO, Fabrice FRA v. MELZER, Jurgen AUT
qualifier v. qualifier
ZIB, Tomas CZE v. (5) SODERLING, Robin SWE

(8) MASSU, Nicolas CHI v. CALLERI, Agustin ARG
(WC) PHILIPPOUSSIS, Mark AUS v. (SE) BEHREND, Tomas GER
EL AYNAOUI, Younes MAR v. MAYER, Florian GER
(WC) ASCIONE, Thierry FRA v. (4) HRBATY, Dominik SVK

(6) MONFILS, Gael FRA v. CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG
(WC) CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA v. qualifier
ANDREEV, Igor RUS v. MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA
BECK, Karol SVK v. (2) GASQUET, Richard FRA
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:38 AM   #30
country flag katica

katica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond repute

hope he'll make a good job at Metz!!!!
goodluck younee!!!