Wayne Odesnik - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #16
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wayne Odesnik

I know, booooooo, switch back.

We need interactive cable in the US. I want to see 'poor man's Nadal' (yes, someone actually said that about Wayne last October at the Sacramento Challenger).

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2007, 01:48 AM   #17
country flag SHB

SHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond repute

Odesnik takes out Ljubicic!!! Wow!

Some of the young Americans are coming of age.
SHB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:49 AM   #18
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

This is such an impressive win for Wayne. He must be out of his head right now.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:55 AM   #19
country flag Chaos Inc.

Chaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprising. The situation made it clear Wayne,with his level

of play at the moment, had a fantastic opportunity in this match.

Good luck in the next round.
Chaos Inc. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:55 AM   #20
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Ivan hates players like Odesnik, who hit with no pace and moonball
Old 08-07-2007, 01:58 AM   #21
country flag SHB

SHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos Ljubo! View Post
Are you really 8-years-old? Not a knock, just wondering. That would be a lot of posts for an 8-year-old.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:14 AM   #22
country flag Fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos Ljubo! View Post
You must not have been watching the same match, Wayne hits with plenty of pace. But keep making excuses and trolling in player forums, it seems to be your only joy in life.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #23
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne hits with plenty of place and took it to Ljubo in the tiebreak with aggressive play.

Great win for Wayne, last week seemed to be a major stepping stone in his career. Best of luck next round against Dancevic or JMDP.

EDIT: Fee said the exact same thing.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #24
country flag Chaos Inc.

Chaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeChaos Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Dancevic won 6-3 4-6 7-5. Good effort Wayne against the Canadian

on his home soil.

On to next week. You should have gotten a wild card to Cincy but

that's the way it goes I guess. Good luck, hope to see you in the

main draw.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:35 PM   #25
country flag Fee

Wayne is getting a wildcard to qualies.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:39 PM   #26
country flag SHB

So close. Another good showing, though. He's proven that he belongs with his performances against Del Potro, Ljubicic, and Dancevic.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:58 AM   #27
country flag Chaos Inc.

Wayne appears to not be playing this week.

He is not in the qualifying draw.

Last edited by Chaos Inc. : 08-11-2007 at 05:22 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:13 AM   #28
country flag Fee

Guess he decided to rest up for the USO. I'm quite surprised that he is not here.

Old 08-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #29
country flag Chaos Inc.

Solid win Wayne. Impressive performance under pressure in the 5th

set, especially in the tie breaker.

Chela next. Tough, tight match. If you play as well as you have

this summer on hardcourts, it is one you can win.

Good luck.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:37 PM   #30
country flag Chaos Inc.

Surprised by how badly you lost to Chela. All credit goes to Juan

but you obviously did not play at the same level your game was at

most of the summer.

Good luck for the rest of the year.