The Nappies. Coldplay At their Best? (sense of humor that is) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2004, 01:50 AM   #1
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Nappies. Coldplay At their Best? (sense of humor that is)

DAD ROCK!

COLDPLAY have gone glam rock to celebrate the arrival of singer CHRIS MARTIN's first baby.

Just days after singer Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow became parents to Apple Blyth Alison Martin, the band's official website www.coldplay.com features an exclusive video by spoof band The Nappies, with the group wearing Darkness-style glam rock wigs.

The track features Martin 'rapping' to Gwyneth and baby Apple, claiming "I'll be there through the thin and the thick / I'm gonna clean up all the poo and the sick."

He also pokes fun at the physical implications of Gwyneth's pregnancy: "There's shit going down that you can't disguise / when your boobs dem got ten times the size. The cups gone up from an A to D / It’s bad for you but it's fun for me."

The video is available to view online for one week only.

http://www.nme.com/news/108510.htm

Fucking Brilliant!
I didnt think Chris had the guts. So Funny!
I think Gwyneth is in the Video too. The one in the Red Wig Possibly. I'm not sure though, check it out.

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2004, 01:55 AM   #2
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Nappies. Coldplay At their Best? (sense of humor that is)

excellent humour Chris Martin showed....BRILLIANT BRILLIANT COLDPLAY !!!
denim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:25 AM   #3
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Nappies. Coldplay At their Best? (sense of humor that is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denim
excellent humour Chris Martin showed....BRILLIANT BRILLIANT COLDPLAY !!!
..Coldplay Rock!!

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote