At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live? - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2013, 02:41 AM   #211
country flag Rommella

Rommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

Not in a tourney but at an exho in 2007 -- vs. Pete Sampras at Shah Alam Stadium, KL in Malaysia.
Rommella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #212
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Luna, great to hear that you got to see Roger in Rome and even got to talk to him

What did he sign for you?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #213
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #214
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Luna, great to hear that you got to see Roger in Rome and even got to talk to him

What did he sign for you?
In Italy fans, a lot are kids, are noisy and not very discrete so they don't wait in a calm polite way for him (or who else) to sign them the autograph.
This makes Roger but other players or famous people generally not so patient and it's difficult to communicate with him/them.
I could only congratulate with him and he thanked after hi signed the autograph but didn't write a phrase but I feel lucky I could see him so many times, considering I've been followed him for not so much time and considering millions of people around the world dream what I could have in the last 2 years. Of course he misses always and more you see him more he misses to you but that's the life and you have to go ahead and be happy and tell to you you don't miss him.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:52 PM   #215
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrf11 View Post
I could only congratulate with him and he thanked after hi signed the autograph but didn't write a phrase
It's much more pleasant anyway to have such a moment with him in which you can say a few words to him

I just asked once at a fanclub event for a dedication on a picture he signed for me. He had the time to write those stuff but I wouldn't ask him for something like this when it is crowded and he is in a hurry.

Quote:
but I feel lucky I could see him so many times, considering I've been followed him for not so much time and considering millions of people around the world dream what I could have in the last 2 years.

It's true indeed that many people will never get the opportunity to see Roger playing live or being able to say a few words to him.

Quote:
Of course he misses always and more you see him more he misses to you but that's the life and you have to go ahead and be happy and tell to you you don't miss him.
Wise words Luna

I'm getting more and more emotional every time I was at a tournament as you don't know how often you will get the chance to see Roger.

I know that I should just cherish the moment but I can't help it to feel sad
Old 08-11-2014, 05:52 PM   #216
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Only Wimbledon but have big hopes for all of Roland Garros and WTF (as well as another Wimbledon) this year and possibly even the AO. Maybe I'll pop to Basel if I can at some point .
So which one of those tournaments where you able to realize?
Old 08-12-2014, 04:45 PM   #217
country flag monfed

monfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond reputemonfed has a reputation beyond repute

This is my biggest dream , to see Roger play live.
monfed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote