__||__ Hardcourt Season 2007 __||__ - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-30-2007, 04:39 PM   #691
country flag Mariana_lcf

Mariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond reputeMariana_lcf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **__||__** Hardcourt Season 2007 **__||__**

yay richie!! nice win
can anyone please upload the highlights of the match or something??

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Mariana_lcf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2007, 05:30 PM   #692
country flag Allure
Fan of Mugs

Allure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
6-3 6-4!
WE HAVE ANOTHER TITLE, WE HAVE ANOTHER TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my gorgeous heavenly backhand fix, this bh dtl is just an absolute beauty!! And did you see the insane fh cc he played serving at 4-3 in the 2nd set, even Oli applauded that. Everything worked today, at least most of the time, he had a little lapse when he lost his serve at the beginning of the 2nd set but that was understandable after winning the first set.
I wish I could have seen it. Why when Richard is playing well, we don't see it.
Allure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:47 PM   #693
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

MM or not it's a title won with focused play for a week. This should be great for his confidence. And now he's won a title on every surface - "Mr. Versatile" as the ATP site said.

Don't want to sound like some of the more pessimistic fans here but there were 2 "disappointing" reports about that match - did I read that he lost his serve at the opening of the 2nd set? and a double fault on match point? -- Just being picky -- obviously he did recover from those laspes and HAD A GREAT WEEK but those are the things that he can't let happen when he plays the "Big Boys". (and If I was dreaming about reading these lapses - then my apologies to Richie.)

NOW on to Tokyo for another title!!!
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:25 PM   #694
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

It's the 'W' that counts in the end. And if Richou is learning how to win when he's not playing his best (I think the ATP article said he was struggling a bit with the humidity), that will make him a much tougher competitor.

Allez Richou in Tokyo!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #695
country flag willrock

willrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond reputewillrock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post

MM or not it's a title won with focused play for a week. This should be great for his confidence. And now he's won a title on every surface - "Mr. Versatile" as the ATP site said.
Sorry but the "Mr Versatile" really made me laugh.
I wonder if the guy who wrote it had heard about the fake gay rumours

C'mon Frenchies!

* Blake ~ Djokobitch ~ Fed ~ Del Potro *
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 08:02 PM   #696
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't want to sound like some of the more pessimistic fans here but there were 2 "disappointing" reports about that match - did I read that he lost his serve at the opening of the 2nd set? and a double fault on match point? -- Just being picky -- obviously he did recover from those laspes and HAD A GREAT WEEK but those are the things that he can't let happen when he plays the "Big Boys". (and If I was dreaming about reading these lapses - then my apologies to Richie.)

NOW on to Tokyo for another title!!!
You've read it absolutely correctly. Yes, as I said at the very start of the 2nd set Richie broke Oli again but then Oli managed to broke right back to even the score 1-1, as I said it was just a minor blip after winning the first set and it can happen, it was the only time he lost his serve today, and yes, he made a DF on the MP but then finished it with a good serve, Oli managed to return but Richie hit an ecellent fh inside out winner I think.
Yes it might be not enough vs the 'Big Boys' but he should have his confidence back and I'm so happy, no need to pick on him on such a wonderful day. Both played some enjoyable tennis, it's not like Oli bended over for him or anything.

Last edited by MariaV : 09-30-2007 at 10:16 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 08:52 PM   #697
country flag *Sweet4Richard*

*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute

Richard
*Sweet4Richard* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:22 PM   #698
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimzim View Post
What did you do with your v-cash Silver?
lost on Olie?

Quote:
Don't want to sound like some of the more pessimistic fans here but there were 2 "disappointing" reports about that match - did I read that he lost his serve at the opening of the 2nd set? and a double fault on match point? -- Just being picky -- !!
a bit picky, yes Richard is not known as a great "heat player", so given the fact that he won this title in tough conditions, adds some value to it.

Where are our wonderful picture posters? The number posted so far is a bit meagre.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:36 AM   #699
country flag donna karen

donna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond reputedonna karen has a reputation beyond repute

Richie really put on a show for the final. His backhand was brilliant.great game to hold for 5-3 in the second.the backhand down the line winner at game point was spectacular.
he deserved to win. I watched all his matches and he was on cruise control this week. if he keeps this up he will surely make it to shangai.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
donna karen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:03 AM   #700
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
... no need to pick on him on such a wonderful day. Both played some enjoyable tennis, it's not like Oli bended over for him or anything.
Just saving my euphoria for Madrid, Bercy and/or Shangai ...

It was a good tournament and I hope he can build on this in the next 2 months to take a Masters title(or 2).
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:17 AM   #701
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just saving my euphoria for Madrid, Bercy and/or Shangai ...

It was a good tournament and I hope he can build on this in the next 2 months to take a Masters title(or 2).
Paris Masters title will be his! Allez Richard!
Old 10-01-2007, 07:25 AM   #702
country flag Allure
Fan of Mugs

Allure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond repute

We'll see. I'm not getting too excited. It would be nice if he wins there though even if it isn't the most prestigous out of all the MS tournies.
Allure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:33 AM   #703
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post

Where are our wonderful picture posters? The number posted so far is a bit meagre.
I am totally bad at searching for pictures so I haven't found more than already posted.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:12 AM   #704
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimzim View Post
What did you do with your v-cash Silver?
Went bankrupt after Wimbledon
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:14 AM   #705
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
lost on Olie?

a bit picky, yes Richard is not known as a great "heat player", so given the fact that he won this title in tough conditions, adds some value to it.

I only bet v27 or something on Oli.

Mumbai wasn't hot. It was humid.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote