Shall we have a picture thread ? Just like the other forums??? - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-26-2005, 12:04 PM   #226
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shall we have a picture thread ? Just like the other forums???

roisinnnnn
i like this (andy &) mardy pictures, he looks lovely in them, and im sure she'll fall in love , but im not sure about it convincing her that hes straight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg copadavis.jpg (34.5 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg andymardy.jpg (78.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg andyetmardyTEAMUSA.jpg (25.9 KB, 43 views)
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2005, 12:56 PM   #227
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm indeed there within lies the problem! i feel so bad, she really thinks tommys gay god luv her. im so gonna kepp it up 4 a while though, see if she able to cop on. shes kinda meh about it now cos she remembers mardy from the dc final & she dosent like the fact that he beat tommy. man shes so attached to him! she will love mardy though! i told her he shaved his head and she was like...'interesting'.....
thanks 4 the pics sarah! even if she dosent like them i do!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 05:54 PM   #228
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

its okay roisin, i think i enjoyed posting them just as much as liked looking at them
andy & mardy pictures rock my world

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 02-26-2005, 06:17 PM   #229
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

mwhahahahaha i know the feeling

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

Old 02-26-2005, 09:47 PM   #230
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Washa, nice to see you in here too

MissFairy Posting a bunch of gay-themed Mardy pics prolly won't convince roisin's friend to "adopt" him.

Roisin, here's some pic you can use to try to convince your friend:

Mardy is an Olympic silver medalist (he wears the olive wreath well, too )

If your friend were a tennis ball, this is how Mardy would look into her eyes

Mardy has beautiful hair, eyes, and a great smile and the pheremones work overtime when he wins

Everybody likes Fish, including these guys

Hope that'll convince her, roisin
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 09:52 PM   #231
country flag MissFairy

yeah, no tangy i think your way is waaay more convincing somehow...
although the topless lads cheering him on with those lustful eyes (oops, bar the guy in glasses) thats TOTALLY straight maybe mardy cant escape it?

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 02-26-2005, 11:36 PM   #232
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by am&a
i'm not here. i'm not commenting. d:
who said that?
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 11:40 PM   #233
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
ok peeps, im trying to convinve my mate to adopt mardy in a sense, cos she wants a tennis player (since i 'have' jc) and i need pictures to back me up. well she had tommy robredo, bt then we got into a slagging match & i convinced her he was gay so she wants a new, hot, straight tennis player so anyone got any hot mardy pics that could help his cause??

i forbid it! no adopting of the fish my fishy!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 02-28-2005, 11:41 AM   #234
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

Conversion Material :

Last edited by fangirl : 02-15-2011 at 06:39 AM.
fangirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 09:29 PM   #235
country flag Éowyn

oh my kell that is a classic av you're so getting repped for that!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 03-02-2005, 06:26 PM   #236
country flag roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy
yeah, no tangy i think your way is waaay more convincing somehow...
although the topless lads cheering him on with those lustful eyes (oops, bar the guy in glasses) thats TOTALLY straight maybe mardy cant escape it?
yeah she said that! she was like, jeez are all tennis players gay or something?! i think shes in the anger stage but alas, she chose nadal to be her player. so dont worry JJ, your fishy is safe thanks for all the pics though!

Old 03-02-2005, 07:00 PM   #237
country flag MissFairy

oops sorry
but more fishy for JJ,so im sure shes got a big grin on her face, she can be quite protective!

MY DUCKY!!! *runs and hides behind a big rock*

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 03-03-2005, 02:27 AM   #238
country flag Éowyn

yay so i get to keep my fishy! sarah i know you didn't just try to claim my ducky too you know lil ducky and fishy belong together
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 03-03-2005, 03:13 PM   #239
country flag MissFairy

yeah dont worry hun, they ARE togehter, in england...but duckys staying with me (hes temporarily out in Carson)

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 03-03-2005, 04:01 PM   #240
country flag roisin

is he still taking that detour to my gaff to say hello on the way home to england after dc ?