Time For A New Coach - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-13-2008, 04:34 AM   #151
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time For A New Coach

I think that we all need group therapy, like a support group don't you think?

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2008, 11:39 PM   #152
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Just a very humble suggestion.

Since Nico is searching for a coach, and now Fernando is now searching for a coach, why don't the chicos hire the same coach???

I really really really miss the days when the boys used to play in the same tournaments and practice together all the time. Those were my favorite days. I loved watching them practicing together...so cute...

Again, just my humble suggestion.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:55 AM   #153
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

it'd be a great idea but I doubt it will happen ... why is Fernando getting another coach?

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-23-2008, 03:03 AM   #154
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Stefanki was awful. He told Fernando that he was going to leave him to work for the USTA (US Tennis Association)....and now it comes out that he's really going to be coaching Andy Pandy. I like Andy but kind of mean of Stefanki not to tell Fernando the truth.

No, I decided, the chicos should get the same coach.

(I don't understand why they don't take my advice. )
Old 11-23-2008, 03:10 AM   #155
country flag kidnicky

He really did that?!?! that's awful, very unprofesional from him, anyway maybe it's for the best and he could find now a better coach

I don't understand either why they don't take your advice

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-23-2008, 03:12 AM   #156
country flag NicoFan

They NEVER take my advice. Both of them never do what I want either.

I don't understand.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:16 AM   #157
country flag kidnicky

they're stubborn boys NicoFan

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 11-23-2008, 03:18 AM   #158
country flag NicoFan

Yes, indeed. That's quite the understatement. They are extremely stubborn chicos.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:25 AM   #159
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

to Stefanki then Nothing against Andy, but it looks like Stafanki took Fernando on when he had nothing better, and now that Andy wants him he forgets Fena Very unproffesional to lie to Fernando too. Underhanded if you ask me.

And yes, if only the chicos would listen to you Nicofan-but guys don't like to take advice

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote