Israel's bombing and invasion of Gaza - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-05-2014, 11:29 PM   #1
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Israel's bombing and invasion of Gaza

Rest in Peace Mohamed Abu Khdeir.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...r-burned-alive

Old 07-05-2014, 11:29 PM   #2
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 16 year old Palestinian kidnapped, tortured and burned alive by Jewish settlers

Wrong forum.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:31 PM   #3
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 16 year old Palestinian kidnapped, tortured and burned alive by Jewish settlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Wrong forum.
My bad. Thanks to the admin for changing it to NT.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:00 AM   #4
country flag redshift36188

redshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 16 year old Palestinian teen kidnapped, tortured and burned alive by Jewish settl

Unfortunately it seems this shit won't stop until the israelis completely wipe out the palestinians off the face of the Earth.

This is like "the muricans wiping out the indians" on steroids.

Last edited by redshift36188 : 07-06-2014 at 02:03 AM.
redshift36188 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:55 AM   #5
country flag abraxas21

Default Re: 16 year old Palestinian teen kidnapped, tortured and burned alive by Jewish settl

An American-Palestinian 15 year old teen was reportedly badly beaten by Israeli police.

Quote:
Tariq Abu Khdeir, 15, was detained on Thursday in Shuafat in occupied East Jerusalem, during the second day of violent clashes that followed the killing of his Palestinian cousin, who was also a teenager.

A video released by Palestine TV showed three masked officers beating a handcuffed teenager and then dragging him away.

The US State Department said it was "profoundly disturbed" by the video and demanded a full investigation. Abu Khdeir lives with his family in Florida, and was in Jerusalem on holiday.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:18 AM   #6
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

from the link you posted

"Tensions have risen after three Israeli teenagers were kidnapped on 12 June and later found dead in the occupied West Bank."

I didnt see a thread for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #7
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

No mention of the three Israeli teens kidnapped and murdered? Much to the delight of Hamas, it seems.

However, I am open to being informed that the youtube video is a fake, because I can not really bring myself to believe that even the terrorist group Hamas would go on record as calling this cowardly triple murder a "heroic action". It is chilling and horrific to see a representative of Hamas apparently spewing such hate.
How cowardly and debased can one be to have an opinion like that? Debased enough to be chosen as a representative of the Palestinians, it seems.

Same old anti-Semitism at work here.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-06-2014 at 11:58 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:09 PM   #8
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...nian/12263679/

Looks like the victims cousin got his share of Israel police brutality.

The US is disturbed about the incident.

At least some of the perpetrators in the teens death have been detained.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:16 PM   #9
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
from the link you posted

"Tensions have risen after three Israeli teenagers were kidnapped on 12 June and later found dead in the occupied West Bank."

I didnt see a thread for that?
Probably because there was no need as every major western news outlet was reporting about it. Palestinians victims don't have the same level of recognition in the West and certainly not in Israel specially.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:20 PM   #10
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
No mention of the three Israeli teens kidnapped and murdered? Much to the delight of Hamas, it seems.

However, I am open to being informed that the youtube video is a fake, because I can not really bring myself to believe that even the terrorist group Hamas would go on record as calling this cowardly triple murder a "heroic action". It is chilling and horrific to see a representative of Hamas apparently spewing such hate.
How cowardly and debased can one be to have an opinion like that? Debased enough to be chosen as a representative of the Palestinians, it seems.

Same old anti-Semitism at work here.
So, let me get this straight? You immediately label the video as fake because it doesn't fit with your prejudices about Palestinians? What does Hamas even have to do with this in particular?

You don't find anything disturbing about grown up men who are supposed to enforce the law beating the shit out of a defenseless 15 year old teen?

What is wrong with you?

Last edited by abraxas21 : 07-06-2014 at 03:22 PM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:24 PM   #11
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...nian/12263679/

Looks like the victims cousin got his share of Israel police brutality.

The US is disturbed about the incident.

At least some of the perpetrators in the teens death have been detained.
BuddyHoly knows better. He's calling the US State Department telling them that he's "open to believe the video is a fake".

The injuries shown in Tariq Abu Khdeir's photo must be fake too. Great make up, I guess.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:40 PM   #12
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
So, let me get this straight? You immediately label the video as fake because it doesn't fit with your prejudices about Palestinians? What does Hamas even have to do with this in particular?

You don't find anything disturbing about grown up men who are supposed to enforce the law beating the shit out of a defenseless 15 year old teen?

What is wrong with you?
I was actually referring to a Hamas political leader who said on video that the killing of three Israeli teenagers was a "heroic act."
There is nothing wrong with me, but perhaps it was not clear to exactly which video I was referring. It was a video that had not been previously mentioned, which I found by googling "Hamas leader calls triple murder a heroic action." I should have said what my source was.
However, if you had read my post with any amount of attention it would have been absolutely clear that it could not possibly have been referring to the beating of the American-Palestinian.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-06-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:45 PM   #13
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
BuddyHoly knows better. He's calling the US State Department telling them that he's "open to believe the video is a fake".

The injuries shown in Tariq Abu Khdeir's photo must be fake too. Great make up, I guess.
Please read posts and try to understand them before replying. You totally misunderstood my post.

I am open to believe the video of a Hamas political representative calling the murder of three teenagers a heroic action is a fake, because it is beyond my comprehension to imagine any human calling a triple murder of defenseless teenagers a "heroic action."

Unless, of course, that is the official Hamas stance on heroism.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-06-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #14
country flag DjokoKing
King Of Tennis

DjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond reputeDjokoKing has a reputation beyond repute

That's sad.
DjokoKing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 04:49 PM   #15
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Probably because there was no need as every major western news outlet was reporting about it. Palestinians victims don't have the same level of recognition in the West and certainly not in Israel specially.
You clearly have no unbiased knowledge at all of major western news outlets.

Interesting that the link you chose to publicize a story about the Palestinian is to a major western news outlet.
Those news outlets that don't print the stories you need to bring to our attention? Bit of a circular argument there.
Face it, you probably considered the triple murder a heroic revolutionary act, but were too cowardly to start a thread to say so.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-06-2014 at 05:32 PM.