Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido :D) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 07-24-2007, 01:45 AM   #61
country flag Tytta!.
(:
 
Tytta!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mayerland (:
Age: 27
Posts: 29,457
Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

of course not, how would you expect someone who says such a :retard: thing to be a good teacher?
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-24-2007, 03:00 AM   #62
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:
 
snaillyyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Taking care of Mar"t"y
Posts: 6,417
snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

I m going to love this thread !!!
But Re?!?! remember you are beside Mexico and speak mexican and brasilian

(just so no one thinks I am crazier than usual, taught a class of 11 year olds today, who told me I had an accent and wanted to know where I was born, when I told them, I was then asked what language was spoken in England, then it snowballed to Brasil being beside Mexico etc oh and they speak African in Africa!!)
__________________
Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being.
Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light



snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:00 AM   #63
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

oh dude
__________________
LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:04 AM   #64
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:
 
snaillyyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Taking care of Mar"t"y
Posts: 6,417
snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

yea, and the class didn't have anything to do with geography but I am sorry, I just couldn't let it go.
__________________
Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being.
Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light



snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:04 AM   #65
country flag surfpinky
Registered User
 
surfpinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11,307
surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

deb! teh face!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtf
This forum requires that you wait 3 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:06 AM   #66
country flag surfpinky
Registered User
 
surfpinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11,307
surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
I m going to love this thread !!!
But Re?!?! remember you are beside Mexico and speak mexican and brasilian

(just so no one thinks I am crazier than usual, taught a class of 11 year olds today, who told me I had an accent and wanted to know where I was born, when I told them, I was then asked what language was spoken in England, then it snowballed to Brasil being beside Mexico etc oh and they speak African in Africa!!)
|X wow.

and they speak australian in australia! gosh carole, teach them right! d:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtf
This forum requires that you wait 3 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:35 AM   #67
country flag liptea
Registered User
 
liptea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In Carlos Moya's heart. Possibly also his pants.
Posts: 4,176
liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

guys when this is all done, we can take a roadtrip to brazil, just like the usopen series road trip.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
If I want to write something on any thread then I'll do it on my own time
liptea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:54 AM   #68
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 72,436
adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Renata, how do you say "less chat and more learning".
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:03 PM   #69
country flag blosson
La La Land
 
blosson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,986
blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
hmmmmm interesting. okay

She said that Portuguese was like the bastardized combination of French and Spanish

(don't worry i hated her as a teacher so much )

Wow. It's "fun" when language teachers critique other languages. "Nice teacher". Is she from France?
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:17 PM   #70
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

of course not
__________________
LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:57 PM   #71
country flag Tytta!.
(:
 
Tytta!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mayerland (:
Age: 27
Posts: 29,457
Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by liptea View Post
well. at least next time i say shit like that in brazil, i can follow it up with, 'i don't speak your language.'

i'll call you re. ok?
Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
I m going to love this thread !!!
But Re?!?! remember you are beside Mexico and speak mexican and brasilian

(just so no one thinks I am crazier than usual, taught a class of 11 year olds today, who told me I had an accent and wanted to know where I was born, when I told them, I was then asked what language was spoken in England, then it snowballed to Brasil being beside Mexico etc oh and they speak African in Africa!!)
Oh fucking dead. |X

Quote:
Originally Posted by liptea View Post
guys when this is all done, we can take a roadtrip to brazil, just like the usopen series road trip.
PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedledodo View Post
Renata, how do you say "less chat and more learning".
Menos conversa e mais aprendizagem
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:08 PM   #72
country flag Tytta!.
(:
 
Tytta!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mayerland (:
Age: 27
Posts: 29,457
Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

you poor thing boa tarde!

I edited the first page
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:37 PM   #73
country flag merce
Registered User
 
merce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Caracas
Posts: 5,985
merce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond reputemerce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta View Post
Menos conversa e mais aprendizagem
how lovely!
__________________
"True friendship comes when the
silence between 2 persons is pleasant"


"(I + G) - (O + C) = A"




proud to be a psichogroupie
merce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #74
country flag Tytta!.
(:
 
Tytta!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mayerland (:
Age: 27
Posts: 29,457
Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

did you see n@'s question some posts ago?
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:51 PM   #75
country flag tennis lover
Registered User
 
tennis lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 27
Posts: 9,405
tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just because learning portuguese is fun (só porque aprender português é divertido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta View Post
oh wow, what a wonderful thing to say
who cares, portuguese is much better than french

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
(just so no one thinks I am crazier than usual, taught a class of 11 year olds today, who told me I had an accent and wanted to know where I was born, when I told them, I was then asked what language was spoken in England, then it snowballed to Brasil being beside Mexico etc oh and they speak African in Africa!!)
wow, just wow! they think they speak African in Africa but can't link English to England?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
__________________
______________________________

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios