JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008 - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-18-2008, 09:45 AM   #511
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Lol Uruguay 6-0 Peru

It must be russia tonight, so many things in their favour, arshavin back, zlatan out for the swedes.

Hiddink had a similar all or nothing game with australia when they played croatia in the world cup 2006.

And he pulled it off.

Lets hope he can do it again.

Hot pics by the way jay.

gl
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2008, 02:32 PM   #512
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures Jay- she is HOT

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #513
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

As you know Jay theres a few matches on tonight- i need your help m8 i fancy Columbia +1 over Ecuador- i think just because Ecuador got a 1-1 with Argentina they are going over the top- you think Columbia +1 is a good bet? i'm to much of a pussy to get involved with the Brazil/Argentina match

We got some good matches tonight starting of with the euro's then the world cup qualies!

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #514
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
As you know Jay theres a few matches on tonight- i need your help m8 i fancy Columbia +1 over Ecuador- i think just because Ecuador got a 1-1 with Argentina they are going over the top- you think Columbia +1 is a good bet? i'm to much of a pussy to get involved with the Brazil/Argentina match

We got some good matches tonight starting of with the euro's then the world cup qualies!
To be honest, I'd say that the 11/10 on offer for Ecuador to win is better value than the 8/11 or so on offer for Colombia to win on the handicap. Ecuador are a decent side (they just had a poor start to the qualifiers), as they proved at our place, and as LDU Quito have proven in the Libertadores making the final (with the national team having quite a few of their players).

Ecuador need to win games like this for qualification, so the desperation for them is there to not just be happy with a point. Good luck with whatever you do with it.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #515
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Guss Hiddink is a fucking genius!

South Korea, australia and now russia.

he always produces the goods.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:42 PM   #516
country flag ryan23

Well done on Russia guys!

thx for advice Jay-ive gone with columbia +1

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #517
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thx for advice Jay-ive gone with columbia +1
Good call, Ryan. Although Ecuador missed some unbelievable chances in the 2nd half.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:20 AM   #518
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Good call, Ryan. Although Ecuador missed some unbelievable chances in the 2nd half.
Fuckinghell m8 i was shitting my pants how the hell did that finish 0-0 that was the sort of game that you dont wanna be involved in- it was so open- your right they missed atleast 5 great chances- but Colombia should of had a penalty that guys shirt was pulled right back-the ref was to much of a pussy

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-19-2008, 12:21 AM   #519
country flag ryan23

i'm now tempted to back argentina +1 but dont think i can go through watching another close 1 lol

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-19-2008, 12:24 AM   #520
country flag jayjay

Quote:
Fuckinghell m8 i was shitting my pants how the hell did that finish 0-0 that was the sort of game that you dont wanna be involved in- it was so open- your right they missed atleast 5 great chances- but Colombia should of had a penalty that guys shirt was pulled right back-the ref was to much of a pussy
It was a blatant penalty and red card. No excuses not to give that, it was completely obvious what had happened.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:25 AM   #521
country flag ryan23

Well done on Argentina m8- i saw it up to half time-anything happen in the second half? all i know is it finished 0-0. Argentina will be delighted with a point away

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-19-2008, 10:25 AM   #522
country flag ryan23

Quote:
i'm now tempted to back argentina +1 but dont think i can go through watching another close 1 lol

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #523
country flag jayjay

Quote:
For wednesday and thursday.

L5 (£500) Russia beat Sweden @ 8/5
PP (SI) - £1300

L3 (£300) Double - Spain beat Greece @ 4/6 & Argentina (+0.5) beat Brazil @ 8/11
PP (SI) - £863.64

L7 (£700) Germany to qualify for Semi-Final @ 11/10
PP (SI) - £1470

CR: 90-109 (-£7570.50)
Bank, bank and bank.

CR: 93-109 (-£3936.86)

For saturday and sunday.

L5 (£500) Holland/Russia Total Match Goals Over 2.5 @ EVS
PP (SI) - £1000

L5 (£500) Italy to qualify for Semi-Final @ 11/10
PP (SI) - £1050

CR: 93-109 (-£4936.86)

Quote:
OUTRIGHTS PENDING

L5 (£500) Outright - Italy win EURO 2008 @ 7/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L1 (£100) Luci Toni top scorer Euro 2008 @ 14/1
PP (SI) - £1500

L1 (£100) David Villa top scorer Euro 2008 @ 17/1
PP (SI) - £1800
Quote:
Well done on Argentina m8- i saw it up to half time-anything happen in the second half? all i know is it finished 0-0. Argentina will be delighted with a point away
Cruz, Messi (twice) and Riquelme all had great chances to score. We really should have won the game but we lacked a good finish. It was not a good game, although we still put some nice moves together. Brazil just don't want to attack anymore and we decided to do the same so as not to over expose ourselves as we have in recent matches with them. It made for a stalemate, and when we showed the quality, we couldn't finish.

We lack a number 9. Crespo is old. Cruz is not up to this level of football. Cavenaghi is still rebuilding his career at club level before pressure can be put on him to do it at this stage. Even with Tevez-Messi, we still lack a number 9 and it may cost us in some games.

Riquelme shouldn't be in this team, I've been saying it since the end of the WC 2006, but Basile is determined to not allow Argentina to move forward with a more dynamic game that is based around Messi, rather than Romy.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:36 AM   #524
country flag Iván
Banned!

croatia to get through over the turks @ 4/7 should be bank

croatia better team and turkey have injuries to add to their woes
Old 06-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #525
country flag jayjay

Quote:
For saturday and sunday.

L5 (£500) Holland/Russia Total Match Goals Over 2.5 @ EVS
PP (SI) - £1000

L5 (£500) Italy to qualify for Semi-Final @ 11/10
PP (SI) - £1050

CR: 93-109 (-£4936.86)
Loss and loss.

And that also means...

Quote:
L5 (£500) Outright - Italy win EURO 2008 @ 7/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L1 (£100) Luci Toni top scorer Euro 2008 @ 14/1
PP (SI) - £1500
Loss and loss.

CR: 93-113 (-£4936.86)

I said a few days ago when 13k down that I'd be happy to end 5k down (my NY Giants money ), so that's where I'm at now. However, given that I just got myself back to 4k down and with Italy still in the mix, I did think for a second that I might be able to retrieve the entire situation. Those thoughts are over now and if I can make a couple of k from the remainder of the tournament I should be pleased.

Quote:
OUTRIGHT PENDING

L1 (£100) David Villa top scorer Euro 2008 @ 17/1
PP (SI) - £1800