JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008 - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #421
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Ryan aren't you married with a kid? 3 hail marys right now young man!!
i have a 2 year old daughter,and have been with my g/f since i was 18 (now i'm 24) i cant get married not yet

i'm allowed to look but not touch m8 lol

good hit on the 1-1 Jayjay

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 10:58 AM   #422
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to have seen some matches feat Boca ive heard good things about them and i love the south American football, sky sports have the world cup qualies this summer alwats great football on show from the Argies and others...

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 05-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #423
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Only if Argentina could get the job done when they need to like Boca. They are such an underachieving country for the players they have. Nice hit with Boca Jayjay. They are pretty straight up with getting things done. 3-0 wasn't exactly how i thought that match was going to be like.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #424
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Boca is so lucky. San Lorenzo or America will send them back home in the SF

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #425
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

nice hit on 1-1 jay.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:10 PM   #426
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
I would love to have seen some matches feat Boca ive heard good things about them and i love the south American football, sky sports have the world cup qualies this summer alwats great football on show from the Argies and others...
Ryan, Setanta are covering the Libertadores live this year. I don't subscribe to Setanta so I watch all the matches online instead.
http://www.justin.tv/psn_1

Here are the goals from the unjust 1st leg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-xg26vJJFg

And here is the action from the just 2nd leg, check out Palermo's 3rd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj6nvrjQyp4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig-Jag View Post
Only if Argentina could get the job done when they need to like Boca. They are such an underachieving country for the players they have. Nice hit with Boca Jayjay. They are pretty straight up with getting things done. 3-0 wasn't exactly how i thought that match was going to be like.
I thought we'd be under alot of pressure and have to weather the storm and grind out a win. Instead we dominated the match just as in the 1st leg, only this time were far more clinical. I love Datolo, but I wanted to smash his face in a few times after we went 1-0 up and he was too selfish and it cost us getting a couple more. However, that frustration didn't last long because soon after we put the game to bed.

I'm surprised how little Atlas showed, but given how little they showed in the 1st leg, maybe I shouldn't be. Having lost 3-1 in Mexico in the group phase, you just had to believe it would be as difficult but instead it was made to look easy.

I've been saying it since the start and the more we play the more you have to believe that this front line is just unstoppable over two legs. Palermo-Palacio-Riquelme-Datolo, a perfect combination of finishing (Palermo), pace (Palacio & Datolo) and with the man to piece it all together (Riquelme).

To think Ledesma can't even get in the team anymore shows how strong we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
Boca is so lucky. San Lorenzo or America will send them back home in the SF
Lucky? We should have scored 7 at home and could have scored at least another 3 away from home.

Quote:
good hit on the 1-1 Jayjay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
nice hit on 1-1 jay.
Cheers, guys.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:14 PM   #427
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Ryan, Setanta are covering the Libertadores live this year. I don't subscribe to Setanta so I watch all the matches online instead.
http://www.justin.tv/psn_1

Here are the goals from the unjust 1st leg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-xg26vJJFg

And here is the action from the just 2nd leg, check out Palermo's 3rd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj6nvrjQyp4

I thought we'd be under alot of pressure and have to weather the storm and grind out a win. Instead we dominated the match just as in the 1st leg, only this time were far more clinical. I love Datolo, but I wanted to smash his face in a few times after we went 1-0 up and he was too selfish and it cost us getting a couple more. However, that frustration didn't last long because soon after we put the game to bed.

I'm surprised how little Atlas showed, but given how little they showed in the 1st leg, maybe I shouldn't be. Having lost 3-1 in Mexico in the group phase, you just had to believe it would be as difficult but instead it was made to look easy.

I've been saying it since the start and the more we play the more you have to believe that this front line is just unstoppable over two legs. Palermo-Palacio-Riquelme-Datolo, a perfect combination of finishing (Palermo), pace (Palacio & Datolo) and with the man to piece it all together (Riquelme).

To think Ledesma can't even get in the team anymore shows how strong we are.

Lucky? We should have scored 7 at home and could have scored at least another 3 away from home.

Cheers, guys.
Awesome many thx for the links pal will watch the goals now, and cheers for link i have sky sports but not Setanta so will need that feed

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 05-23-2008, 12:31 PM   #428
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CR: 82-92 (-£4200.95)
One for saturday and locking in another OR.

L10 (£1000) Handicap - Rangers (-1) beat Queen of the South @ 10/11
PP (SI) - £1909.09

L5 (£500) Outright - Estudiantes win the Clausura @ 9/4
PP (SI) - £1625

CR: 82-92 (-£5700.95)
Old 05-23-2008, 01:57 PM   #429
country flag ryan23

Gonna tail you on the -1 Rangers bet surely they cant fuck up another competition

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 05-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #430
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Great price on Estudaintes to win the Clausura. It will be either Estudiantes or River winning it, no chance for the others.

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #431
country flag jayjay

Quote:
L10 (£1000) Handicap - Rangers (-1) beat Queen of the South @ 10/11
PP (SI) - £1909.09

CR: 82-92 (-£5700.95)
Loss.

What a joke Rangers are. Honestly.

CR: 82-93 (-£5700.95)

Quote:
OUTRIGHTS PENDING
L5 (£500) Outright - Estudiantes win the Clausura @ 9/4
PP (SI) - £1625

L10 (£1000) Outright - Boca Juniors to win Copa Libertadores @ 9/2
PP (SI) - £5500

L5 (£500) Outright - Italy win EURO 2008 @ 7/1
PP (SI) - £4000

L5 (£500) Outright - France win EURO 2008 @ 9/1
PP (SI) - £5000
Old 05-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #432
country flag ryan23

Ive only just got back after watching my team go down in the playoffs so i dont know apart from the score what happened with Rangers but i see they were 2-0 up at halftime what a fucking joke- i can only blame tiredness

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 05-25-2008, 06:45 AM   #433
country flag jayjay

Quote:
Ive only just got back after watching my team go down in the playoffs so i dont know apart from the score what happened with Rangers but i see they were 2-0 up at halftime what a fucking joke- i can only blame tiredness
Blame it on them being shit. And you don't want to see Barry Ferguson in injury time only needing to slot the ball past the keeper, but instead trying to take the piss and walk the ball in and then passing to a 16 year old when he could have just put it in himself.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #434
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Blame it on them being shit. And you don't want to see Barry Ferguson in injury time only needing to slot the ball past the keeper, but instead trying to take the piss and walk the ball in and then passing to a 16 year old when he could have just put it in himself.
Your joking! jesus christ i'm glad i didnt watch it i would of broken my t.v- what a prick Ferguson- the man who was to shit for the premiership so went back to an easy league

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 05-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #435
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Boca have a great team, and have gotten some pretty good results so far. Fluminense is there next match up, should be a good one.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote