JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008 - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2008, 12:39 PM   #301
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Cappello will like to make an instant impact to satisfy the fans, even if it is a hardworking 1-0 win i believe england will have to much for the swiss and at 4/9 look a banker.

Republic of ireland are in dissaray, no manager, no confidence and no form , the last team you want comming to your back yard are the boys from brazil and at 4/5 look to good to be true even if it is a friendly.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #302
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Brazil's record in friendly matches in Europe is really poor.
Last time they played in Ireland they clearly didn't give a shit and played out one of the dullest 0-0 draws you'll ever see.

Haven't checked in here in a while. Glad to see you in the black JayJay. Keep it up.
Also took Ghana OR for the ANC so good luck with that one in particular.
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #303
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

ireland are in havoc.

this is my reason.

good odds.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:25 PM   #304
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
CR: 66-66 (+£1648.79)
Something simple, easy and boring for midweek. No harm in picking up £200 (he said hoping not to end up with egg on his face).

L10 (£1000) Argentina bt Guatemala @ 1/5
PP (SI) - £1200

CR: 66-66 (+£648.79)

Am looking to lock in a few more ORs on friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
Haven't checked in here in a while. Glad to see you in the black JayJay. Keep it up.
Also took Ghana OR for the ANC so good luck with that one in particular.
Cheers mate. TBH, financially it would be a little better for me if Ivory Coast win it, but if Ghana take it they'll have certainly earned it.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:55 PM   #305
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Cappello will like to make an instant impact to satisfy the fans, even if it is a hardworking 1-0 win i believe england will have to much for the swiss and at 4/9 look a banker.

Republic of ireland are in dissaray, no manager, no confidence and no form , the last team you want comming to your back yard are the boys from brazil and at 4/5 look to good to be true even if it is a friendly.
Switzerland are an improving nation and had good results in friendlies against Holland and Argentina recently and have some decent young players coming through. The crowd will quickly turn against England if we start off badly.

Wouldn't back Brazil in friendlies tbh - they will probably be more interested in showboating than winning but GL though.

Good calls on Ghana and Ivory Coast Jayjay - Ivory Coast look by the far the best team.
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:04 AM   #306
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Do you bet on your own country of origin, Argetina League? Been doing some research and am going to play a few games through the Clausura this weekend.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:11 AM   #307
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig-Jag View Post
Do you bet on your own country of origin, Argetina League? Been doing some research and am going to play a few games through the Clausura this weekend.
I do, but mainly only my own team - Boca, as they're the only ones I trust with my money.

Due to the continued exodus of players from Argentina at a variety of clubs each transfer window, it's always difficult to gauge at the season's start just who will do well, average and poorly with any great clarity.

When you add the fact that the top sides are going to have to contend with Libertadores/Sudamericana too at various stages of the season - and doing so with smallish squads that often mean the league is sacrificed, it makes consistently picking matches very difficult.

No one would have picked Lanus to win the Apertura at the start, or for Tigre to be runners up. And now you wouldn't be surprised if both of them finish outside the top 4 in the Clausura. So when it comes down to it, you can only trust what you know to be true, and I know Boca well enough to know that for the most part I can trust them with my money, but I have to pick my moments.

I'll be backing us for the Libertadores at some stage in the coming weeks, once the price and time is right. We will win it. I'm as certain as you can be in gambling. The fact is, with Riquelme, Castroman, Palermo, Palacio, Cardozo, Ledesma and Battaglia - we already have the kind of midfield/attack that no one else in SA can match. And over 2 legs, we're likely to be too strong for anyone.

We may not win the Clausura, but we'll win the Libertadores. My advice would be to wait and see how the Clausura develops to see which will be the surprise teams, which will be the teams that disappoint and don't live up to reputations, and then make picks accordingly after 5/6/7 games.

Going in from the beginning, I'll only be playing Boca home matches if the prices are reasonable.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:55 AM   #308
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

I like River Plate, so i hope they do the double and they beat Boca 3-2 the other day also, hehe.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #309
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ ££££££££££
Old 02-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #310
country flag jayjay

Quote:
L10 (£1000) Argentina bt Guatemala @ 1/5
PP (SI) - £1200

CR: 66-66 (+£648.79)
Bank.

CR: 67-66 (+£1848.79)

Quote:
L10 (£1000) Outright - Ghana to win the African Cup of Nations 2008 @ 100/30
PP (SI) - £4333.33

L10 (£1000) Outright - Ivory Coast to win the African Cup of Nations 2008 @ 4/1
PP (SI) - £5000
Loss and loss. Didn't see this coming, quite a blow as it would have bumped me up nicely for the season.

CR: 67-68 (+£1848.79)

Quote:
OUTRIGHT PENDING
L10 (£1000) Outright - Manchester United to win the Premiership 2007/08 @ 5/4
PP (SI) - £2250
Back friday night for weekend plays and possibly an additional OR or two.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:46 PM   #311
country flag jayjay

Quote:
CR: 67-68 (+£1848.79)
Not locking in anymore ORs at present, just going to keep track of a few things and possibly make some plays in the coming week/s.

One double for saturday. Will have some sunday plays, but still weighing them up. Will post those and settle the saturday double on saturday night.

L3 (£300) Double - Spurs bt Derby @ 8/15 & Everton bt Reading @ 8/15
PP (SI) - £705.33

CR: 67-68 (+£1548.79)
Old 02-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #312
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Double there pal

Yes who would of thought both Ivory coast and Ghana to not make final!

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #313
country flag jayjay

Quote:
L3 (£300) Double - Spurs bt Derby @ 8/15 & Everton bt Reading @ 8/15
PP (SI) - £705.33

CR: 67-68 (+£1548.79)
Bank.

CR: 68-68 (+£2254.12)

For sunday.

L4 (£400) Outright - Egypt win African Cup of Nations @ 8/11
PP (SI) - £690.91

Please note this is an outright play not a 90mins play.

L4 (£400) Handicap - Real Madrid (-1) bt Valladolid @ EVS
PP (SI) - £800

Bet is a loser if Real Madrid win by 1.

CR: 68-68 (+£1454.12)
Old 02-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #314
country flag jayjay

Quote:
For sunday.

L4 (£400) Outright - Egypt win African Cup of Nations @ 8/11
PP (SI) - £690.91

Please note this is an outright play not a 90mins play.

L4 (£400) Handicap - Real Madrid (-1) bt Valladolid @ EVS
PP (SI) - £800

Bet is a loser if Real Madrid win by 1.

CR: 68-68 (+£1454.12)
Bank and bank. I'm counting on Valladolid not scoring 4 in the second half.

CR: 70-68 (+£2945.03)

Quote:
OUTRIGHT PENDING
L10 (£1000) Outright - Manchester United to win the Premiership 2007/08 @ 5/4
PP (SI) - £2250
Nice weekend overall. Bad result for Man.Utd in relation to the OR. Back monday night for midweek plays. I am not playing Arsenal/Blackburn on monday night.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #315
country flag jayjay

Quote:
CR: 70-68 (+£2945.03)
Have decided to skip the midweek UEFA Cup matches and have locked in two more ORs.

L10 (£1000) Outright - Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey @ 10/11
PP (SI) - £1909.09

Obvious pick, and if they're not careful it might be the only thing Barca win this season.

L10 (£1000) Outright - Fulham to be relegated @ 4/7
PP (SI) - £1571.43

Fulham have remaining at home (select) - Man.Utd, Liverpool & Everton - don't see much joy there. As well as two huge matches against Birmingham and Sunderland. Away from home their run in is nothing catastrophic (select) - Man.City, Blackburn, Portsmouth, Derby and what will be a big one at Reading.

However, from 13 away games this season, Fulham have won 0. And taken a pathetic 3pts in total. It doesn't bode well for them.

CR: 70-68 (+£945.03)

Back friday for weekend plays.