JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #1
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Cool JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Since I only started posting my plays (mainly football & tennis) at the back end of last year after registering on MTF in August 2006, the coming weeks represent my first chance to post a full season of recorded football plays here. So in this thread that is what I shall be doing, recording the season in full (every football play I make, regardless of which league/competition/age - including all types of plays from match plays to outrights to specials and other markets if I feel there is something out there).

I will be posting my plays on a basis of a level of 1-10. 1 unit = £100 representing an "interest" play, with 10 units = £1000 being a max play.

Even though a few of you know privately I no longer play the game as a pro due to various factors from burnout to the opening of other doors in the sporting world, for the rest of you that is the reasoning behind a max level of £1000 per play. I am looking for relativity and consistency over the season and even though I like to branch out every now and again with a "Heavy Duty Single", which in my language represents a stake over the £1000 limit I am setting here, I shall no longer be making any Heavy Duty Single plays to keep up a relatively consistent staking plan regarding the max play limit.

From August my MTF use is likely to be sparing, so the time I do spend here will be mainly to continually keep this thread current and updated. I welcome any questions on matches, any exchange of views and even any criticisms (but please keep it constructive ).

Enough talk from me, to kick off the 2007/2008 season which I shall conclude no later than the Copa Libertadores Final 2nd leg (to be played in late June 2008)...here are my first two plays of the season.

The books I generally use are WH, SJ and UB. I do not use BF and I will not be for reasons previously stated. There will be good days and bad as you all will know, the aim is long term and as long as there is a healthy profit come June next year that will be the litmus test. Totals will be recorded in simple fashion on a money out - money in business. My previous play on Argentina OR @ 7/2 for the U20 WC will not be taken into account here as the play was made before this adventure begun. So in terms of this thread, that potential win is irrelevant to me.

Level 8 (£800) Argentina to beat Czech. Rep (U20WC Final) in 90mins @ 8/13
Potential payout (SI - Stake Inc.) - £1292.31

Level 3 (£300) Rosenborg to beat Viking @ 4/5
Potential payout (SI) - £540

Current Record: 0-0 (-£1100)

Hopefully the season will start on track and the base can be built from there, we don't want to be chasing shadows early in the season.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2007, 12:37 AM   #2
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Good luck my Argentinian mate,all the best!!p.s cant wait to Coria gets back,almost feels like Canas that it seems his been out for so long!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 03:11 AM   #3
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Good luck my Argentinian mate,all the best!!
Cheers, Freak. Looking forward to the season in Europe getting into full swing in August/September, it's going to be a long haul but a profitable and enjoyable one.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:30 AM   #4
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

BOL jayjay, looking forward to your plays bro
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:40 AM   #5
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck buddy. Looking forward to learning more about footy with you.
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #6
country flag jayjay

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Level 8 (£800) Argentina to beat Czech. Rep (U20WC Final) in 90mins @ 8/13
Potential payout (SI - Stake Inc.) - £1292.31
Bank.

Quote:
Level 3 (£300) Rosenborg to beat Viking @ 4/5
Potential payout (SI) - £540
Bank.

CR: 2-0 (+£732.31)

The season won't truly be in full swing until late August/September, so there won't be daily plays or even every other day until that point. A match I'm eyeing up a possible max play next week is the second leg intertoto match between Atletico and Gloria. Atletico trail 2-1 and you would expect them to put the Romanians to bed. It will be a short price as you would expect, depending how short will determine how I approach it. If there are any other plays between now and next week, obviously I will post them here.

Last edited by jayjay : 07-22-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:27 AM   #7
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with this. Will be following with interest....
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:31 PM   #8
country flag jayjay

Just a further couple of things; there will be no in-running plays made in this thread and the W/L record will be recorded in transparent a way as possible. Meaning that the W/L will record bets won/bets lost. There will be no padding of stats here, for example should a treble be bust by one team, it won't go in the records as 2-1 (two teams won, one team didn't), it will simply go down as 0-1 (bet lost).

Now for another play...

L5 (£500) Japan to win Asian Cup 2007 @ EVS
PP (SI) - £1000

CR: 2-0 (+£232.31)
Old 07-24-2007, 12:49 PM   #9
bad gambler

Refreshing to see no in game bets in here

Good luck in the upcoming football season
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:57 PM   #10
country flag jayjay

Quote:
CR: 2-0 (+£232.31)
A little interest for the day...

L2 (£200) Germany U19 bt Greece U19 (90mins) @ 8/11
PP (SI) - £345.45

CR: 2-0 (+£32.31)
Old 07-24-2007, 05:19 PM   #11
country flag jayjay

Quote:
A little interest for the day...

L2 (£200) Germany U19 bt Greece U19 (90mins) @ 8/11
PP (SI) - £345.45

CR: 2-0 (+£32.31)
Loss.

There goes the perfect season. Been watching the whole tournament and I find it hard to believe Germany don't have a better keeper at U19 level somewhere in their country. If they don't then look forward to some comedy moments over the coming years.

CR: 2-1 (+£32.31)
Old 07-25-2007, 03:21 PM   #12
country flag jayjay

Quote:
L5 (£500) Japan to win Asian Cup 2007 @ EVS
PP (SI) - £1000

CR: 2-1 (+£32.31)
Loss.

Poor performance from Japan, they deserved to go out.

CR: 2-2 (+32.31)
Old 07-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #13
country flag jayjay

L1 (£100) Brann beat Viking (90mins) @ 2/1
PP (SI) - £300

L1 (£100) Brann draw with Viking (90mins) @ 11/5
PP (SI) - £320

CR: 2-2 (-£167.69)
Old 07-25-2007, 06:07 PM   #14
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Jay

Will be following with interest

Greece to win U19 Euros!
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:23 PM   #15
country flag jayjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
Greece to win U19 Euros!
They have a couple of suspensions for the final as do the Spanish. They have a very good player in Ninis, but not much else in my view. Germany should have put them away yesterday at 2-2 playing for 20+mins with a man extra but they completely blew it.

I think Spain will end up victorious but the Greeks have proven to be a very durable outfit in this tournament so maybe they can spring another surprise. They drew 0-0 in the group phase and it's likely to be another tight contest.