Congratulations To Gwyneth and Chris They will both make brilliant parents! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2004, 10:00 PM   #1
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations To Gwyneth and Chris They will both make brilliant parents!

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are delighted to announce the birth of their first child, Apple Blythe Alison Martin, who was born in London, after a long labour, on May 14, and weighed 9lb 11oz.

Both mother and baby are very well. Chris said: "We are 900 miles over the moon, and we'd like to thank everyone at the hospital who have looked after us amazingly".

http://www.coldplay.com/

They will both make great parents. Chris can sing to her every night What a lucky little girl Apple is.

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2004, 10:02 PM   #2
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congratulations To Gwyneth and Chris They will both make brilliant parents!

wow !! thats a heavy baby !
denim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 10:22 PM   #3

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congratulations To Gwyneth and Chris They will both make brilliant parents!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denim
wow !! thats a heavy baby !
i was heavier than that by a few ounces, but you know what a recent study says that the heavier the baby the smarter the child will become

Old 05-15-2004, 10:37 PM   #4
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute

well i was 8lb 9oz which is reasonably heavy which would explain why I am such an intelligent chap lmao

I am just amazed baby was so big as Gwyneth is skinny and slight so much have really felt the weight she was carrying.
Old 05-15-2004, 10:49 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by denim
well i was 8lb 9oz which is reasonably heavy which would explain why I am such an intelligent chap lmao

I am just amazed baby was so big as Gwyneth is skinny and slight so much have really felt the weight she was carrying.
, well supposivly skinny woman have bigger babys..maybe that explains why i was a rather large baby my mothers a pretty skinny lady herself.

Old 05-15-2004, 11:04 PM   #6
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

They haven't really gotten off to a flying start as parents by saddling their daughter with the name "Apple"

This is about as good as "Moon Unit."

Maybe the kid can use one of her other names. But I suppose if you grow up rich and priveleged you are able to handle a moniker like this better. I'm kind of surprised. I hadn't expected such sort taste from Gwyneth.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 11:07 PM   #7
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

lmao @ apple...I didn't know that...

ah well "Granny Smith" can babysit lol
Old 05-15-2004, 11:39 PM   #8
country flag Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to them...
Old 05-15-2004, 11:43 PM   #9
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond repute

Chris Martin probably chose "Apple" as some sort of protest about fair trade.
Conan the Librarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 11:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
Chris Martin probably chose "Apple" as some sort of protest about fair trade.
I dont think so, but its possible.

I think its kind of a cute name i know the two middle names are both chris and gwyns mothers. Well it is a rather different name. I think its cool. Would you like an apple or an orange apple?

Old 05-15-2004, 11:51 PM   #11
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

I bet apple will get told off for bananarama cd's too loud when shes older lol
Old 05-15-2004, 11:56 PM   #12
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

It's a cool name if you are a kid thinking about what is cool and unique. It's a little different if you are an adult already and you are naming a poor helpless kiddo. Also it's a lot easier to get stuck with a dumbass name if you are pretty and talented.

But this is like the kids who were born in the seventies with such brilliant names like "rainbow" and "peace" and "sunshine." They aren't such great names if you are wanting to be a lawyer or a doctor or have some sort of serious career. Lots of those kids changed their names when they got old enough. Kids can be very very cruel to other kids.
Old 05-15-2004, 11:59 PM   #13
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

I totally agree star and when i have a child they will be grapefull for whatever name i give them.
Old 05-16-2004, 12:02 AM   #14
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

you are craking me up with these jokes.

First Granny Smith and now this one.
Old 05-16-2004, 12:03 AM   #15
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Or should I say that you are a peach of a guy?