hi everyone... anyone still here? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
country flag KellyluvsGrosjean

KellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond repute
Cool hi everyone... anyone still here?

Haven't been here for a few years, wondering if there's anyone out there... suddenly thought of Seb and recalled the days we exchange photos and discussed match results here..
Wish everyone a good week ahead!

C'mon GROSJEAN
Allez! Move on!
KellyluvsGrosjean is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2014, 12:43 AM   #2
country flag aliasthad

aliasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi everyone... anyone still here?

Hi!

Sadly our Seb forum is quiet now...

Still here and still a Seb fan!
aliasthad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:03 AM   #3
country flag DBR

DBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasthad View Post
Hi!

Sadly our Seb forum is quiet now...

Still here and still a Seb fan!

Hi - I see a lot of Seb photos when he's with Richard, so I will post some here when I see them.

He works with Richard for half the year (along with Sergi Bruguera) and said in an interview a few months ago that his dream is to open a tennis club/coaching centre in Florida. It's something he hopes to do in the future.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
DBR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #4
country flag aliasthad

aliasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!

Thanks for the pics!! So nice to see Seb even in a coaching capacity. It's a nice bonus to see him in the player's box when Gasquet is playing.

As a Seb fan, and also a Gasquet fan, I now lurk around Richard's forum since it's still active. Thanks for bringing some life back here!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Forget&Seb&Gasquet c.1998.jpg (71.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg Coaching Gasquet-Australian Open 2014.jpg (200.4 KB, 21 views)
Old 11-06-2014, 07:25 PM   #5
country flag DBR

DBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond reputeDBR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi!

Thanks for the pics!! So nice to see Seb even in a coaching capacity. It's a nice bonus to see him in the player's box when Gasquet is playing.

As a Seb fan, and also a Gasquet fan, I now lurk around Richard's forum since it's still active. Thanks for bringing some life back here!

Hey! You're welcome.

Thanks for these - I hadn't seen the one with Forget and Richard before. But I love the other one from Australia - it's my header photo on twitter! Spooky!

Feel free to keep lurking or come and say hi on Richard's forum! I will keep a look out for more piccies of Seb next year... he will probably do the start of the season again and go back to Australia with Richard. He also plays the legends events at the Slams sometimes, so I might be able to find some photos of him playing.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 11-07-2014, 01:01 AM   #6
country flag aliasthad

Hi,

Awe, such a cute pic of Seb honoured at Roland Garros. I hope I don't post anything without permission - I've collected images over time without remembering where they came from and it's very possible I found them on Richard's forum! Indeed, that's where most of the info on Seb is to be found these days, so thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

I think the pic of Forget, Seb, and Richard is from around 1998!

I'll certainly be lurking over in Richard's forum and perhaps de-lurk sometimes...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ATP Marseilles 2006- Grosjean&Gasquet.jpg (67.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-07-2014, 11:35 AM   #7
country flag DBR

Quote:
Hi,

Awe, such a cute pic of Seb honoured at Roland Garros. I hope I don't post anything without permission - I've collected images over time without remembering where they came from and it's very possible I found them on Richard's forum! Indeed, that's where most of the info on Seb is to be found these days, so thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

I think the pic of Forget, Seb, and Richard is from around 1998!

I'll certainly be lurking over in Richard's forum and perhaps de-lurk sometimes...

Thanks for the piccie - those were the days, when they both had their caps on backwards.

I couldn't find an original source for that photo of Richard, Seb and Guy - it's hard with older photo's - but if it came from Richard's forum in the past, then you are forgiven!

We really like Seb on Richard's forum - he is such a great coach! - so if anyone is looking for news of Seb, that is a good place to come and visit. I hope you keep lurking and de-lurk sometimes, aliasthad. You are always welcome, any time.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 11-08-2014, 12:50 AM   #8
country flag aliasthad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR View Post
Thanks for the piccie - those were the days, when they both had their caps on backwards.

I couldn't find an original source for that photo of Richard, Seb and Guy - it's hard with older photo's - but if it came from Richard's forum in the past, then you are forgiven!

We really like Seb on Richard's forum - he is such a great coach! - so if anyone is looking for news of Seb, that is a good place to come and visit. I hope you keep lurking and de-lurk sometimes, aliasthad. You are always welcome, any time.

Ha! Backwards caps - I miss them. Everyone seemed to make such a big deal of that and I didn't know why! I always liked it.

The ancient pic of Seb, Guy, and Richard probably came from this forum, so thanks to whoever originally posted it!

Hope the French win the Davis cup and Richard has a great year with such a great coaching team!

Thanks for all the info.