Antimissile system of defence - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2007, 04:18 PM   #1
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Antimissile system of defence

For what must it be disposed just in Poland? For what is it needed at all? And if it must be, there are better places: for instance Israel or Palestina.
In my insignificant opinion it seems that it is redundant ejection of money of American tax - payers. It is very sorry that their president did nothing good during his office and maybe during his life too. But the old rule comes true: evil persons do not make good things.
I don't understand our Polish politicians. What is going on with these people? Why do they keep this ill occupying-military Polish-american alliance so tightly. It gives nothing for Poland. It is shame to be Pole thanks to them. Are they healthy or something wrong with them? Have they an ofself-preservation? This antimissile antirackets are not good for Poland alike these illegal wars. It does not matter that Polish troops make nothing wrong there. They are there and our participation in occupying wars is wrong. Besides these antimissile sh... can be in other part of world: for instance Czech Republic or Israel or Palestina. Behaviour of Polish politicians is very pecular. They behave as if they reached paradise thanks to wars and antimissile defensive system. These wars are crime and this antimissile system can have bad consequences for us ( Poles )too. It is very sad - if man choses evil then it is no possible to distinguish between evil and good. They act on the disadvantage of Poland, but they don't see it at all. What is wrong with these politicians?
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Antimissile system of defence

Poland is US' bitch, simple as that
Old 07-17-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Just like Ljubo is everyone's bitch
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:16 PM   #4
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
In my insignificant opinion
The only part of your post with any shred of common sense.
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:59 PM   #5
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos Ljubo! View Post
Poland is US' bitch
Yes, it is tragedy of Polish nation. Polish politicians push our state in redundant alliance, which will give nothing to us. Occupying wars ( it is scanadalous that Polish governments agreed for it and got involved Poland in it ), then an antimissile sh... It will never be useful. Only lost of money. Besides as many American things it would never work as for instance their combat helicopters F ...- electronics did not work during flight and pilot hardly saved his neck.
Problem of Polish governments is the problem of people, who can not live without support of big brothers ( maybe some private persons had and have financial benefits thanks to this alliance ) . Firstly USSR, now they give no money and it seems that politicians wants to have to new big brother. It is senseless. I can't find more sensible explanation. I don't understand, why these terrible, nightmarish people can not live having honour and thinking of own citizens.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:47 PM   #6
country flag dorkino

dorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by mtw
I don't understand our Polish politicians. What is going on with these people? Why do they keep this ill occupying-military Polish-american alliance so tightly.
What is wrong with these politicians?
Evaluating the current events, Russia has lost most of the former power that once made it the "other" frightening strong pole of the world. This leaves one pole to get attached to for getting "your" benefits.
For the record and Regardless of the ethical opinion, it's not alone poland politicians who take things this way.

Still, A slow yet a creative chaos is taking place with all the mess happening in the invaded areas aka iraq and Afghanistan and the new allies both US and Russia are developing.

Where things would go for all , is still to be watched.

But in the mean time in Politics ,allies are established and destroyed based on mere benefits. And YES, nations opinions/ethics are not included.
dorkino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:50 PM   #7
country flag mtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkino View Post
Evaluating the current events, Russia has lost most of the former power that once made it the "other" frightening strong pole of the world. This leaves one pole to get attached to for getting "your" benefits.
For the record and Regardless of the ethical opinion, it's not alone poland politicians who take things this way.
´

Russia is still rich, powerful state and it seems paradoxally that it grows in power without chieftains. They saved money.
And we are neigbour of Russia. It is not needed for Poland to have this shield. We have no reason to fear, if we don't look for trouble ourselves. Poland have pracically no natural resources ( no oil and other important things ) and we are poor country. So, Russia and nobody will atack us, if we don't give pretext for it. If we begin to build an animissile schields and arm ourselves, it can be considered as very strange activity and can lead to attacks for our states in the future. It is not needed for us.
I think that normal state should live in unity with own neighbours and not make senseless quarrels. And we have no allies in Europe. Our former and actual politicians set us against every state in Europe.