Marcos in Davis Cup - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2006, 02:54 PM   #61
Aris

Aris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond reputeAris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egypt vs Cyprus Europe/Afica zone II playoffs

99% sure there's no TV coverage in Cyprus...
Aris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2006, 11:50 PM   #62
country flag Dimitra

Dimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersexynadal
There were cameramen at the courts today but im not sure if they will only air it in egypt
Yeah?!?
Please!!photos!!!!!!!!!!
We need you to report here ,all the ..juicy details!!!!!!
Dimitra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:12 PM   #63
country flag kindablue

kindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond repute

Marcos won his match 3-0 sets and Christopher Koutrouzas lost his 0-3.
It's again up to the doubles match tomorrow. Our team will be Marcos and
Fotos Kallias.I think it was a good decision not to use Fotos today as he would have lost anyway. I hope Marcos and a rested Fotos can win the doubles!
Go Cyprus!
kindablue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 07:46 PM   #64
country flag supersexynadal

supersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitra
Yeah?!?
Please!!photos!!!!!!!!!!
We need you to report here ,all the ..juicy details!!!!!!

I took a few piks but im using my old camera which sucks coz i lost my charger!! No juicy details! I just watched him practise for 2 hours and hes just rlly sweet. He was always laughing his goofy laugh and i was the only one watching so i think he recognizes me now. I hope so! Heres something u might wanna know. When they came onto the practise courts hey were fooling around pinching each others balls(sorry mandoura!)!!!! I didnt understand what the hell they were saying. Thats about as juicy as it gets! Petros his brother told me happy birthday and complaned to me that hes just famous coz of his brother Poor thing! As for the rest of the players, fotos is the goofiest and hes always making them laugh. As a group, theyre fun to watch. I was too shy to sa anything to marcos! i dont know what the hell to say! Dimitra I think im gonna ask that cameraman what channel theyre broadcasting for or if hes just filmins for the hell of it.

Gonzo-Safin-Hewitt-Robredo-Verdasco-Moya-Nalbandian-Roddick-Kolya

"He has no idea what he is writing anymore or who he is writing to. He just puts “lol” and moves on to the next window. The girl is probably telling him that her kittens died and he just says, “lol.” "Tursunov on Monfils
supersexynadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 08:15 PM   #65
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I took a few piks but im using my old camera which sucks coz i lost my charger!! No juicy details! I just watched him practise for 2 hours and hes just rlly sweet. He was always laughing his goofy laugh and i was the only one watching so i think he recognizes me now. I hope so! Heres something u might wanna know. When they came onto the practise courts hey were fooling around pinching each others balls(sorry mandoura!)!!!! I didnt understand what the hell they were saying. Thats about as juicy as it gets! Petros his brother told me happy birthday and complaned to me that hes just famous coz of his brother Poor thing! As for the rest of the players, fotos is the goofiest and hes always making them laugh. As a group, theyre fun to watch. I was too shy to sa anything to marcos! i dont know what the hell to say! Dimitra I think im gonna ask that cameraman what channel theyre broadcasting for or if hes just filmins for the hell of it.
Why are you apologising to me?
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:12 AM   #66
country flag kindablue

kindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond repute

Marcos and Fotos won the doubles match in straight sets!
Old 07-23-2006, 05:44 PM   #67
country flag kindablue

As expected Cyprus won the tie 3-2 after another Marcos straight sets win!
The key was again the doubles match.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:04 PM   #68
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Cyprus.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:54 PM   #69

supersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandoura I thought ud find it offensive or something. Nevermind...I was trying to sa it in nice4r words but who cares

Todays report baghy fans!!
Better than yesterday! Arrived at 12 to the courts but tere was no practise until 4. So me and my friend went to a mall(coz we live far away from the club so we couldnt go back home) and got some cheering gear. She did a poster and we wore big yellow hats ang got mop ends to use as pom poms :P
We went back to the club and we were coloring aour posters as The cyprus team walked in! Marcos took a look and said oh nice and a thumbs up
Baggy won his first match in straight sets but his brother lost the next match but we were still cheering him on. Every five minutes marcos and christopher gave us a thumbs up and smiled! Ater the match, marcos ran to the locker room as about 150 kids followed him shpouting marcos marcos!! He finally got in and his brother came out to me and my friend and asked us if we wanted anything signed and we gave him out poster and he ligned ' i love u too' The poster said i love baggy. Then we froze for and hour!

After their victory, they brought out a big cake and the egyptian coach was giving a speech that no one listened too because all the kids wanted an autograph from marcos and his brother. All i heard from the speech was thank you!! It was strange that marcos didnt give a speech. They congratulated the egyptian players who were playing well and again marcos was bombarded with a wave of kids as he went back to the hotel. I sneekily followed them to the hotel but they didnt see me

Mandoura i didnt see u! I only saw ur sister dina. It was great today
Dimitra i asked the cameraman what he was filming and its a documentry on marcos so i hope i can get my hand on it when its released.

"He has no idea what he is writing anymore or who he is writing to. He just puts “lol” and moves on to the next window. The girl is probably telling him that her kittens died and he just says, “lol.” "Tursunov on Monfils
Old 07-24-2006, 06:08 AM   #70
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindablue
As expected Cyprus won the tie 3-2 after another Marcos straight sets win!
The key was again the doubles match.
Yes and another thing: Marcos. That was really the key and mind you he was not playing at full gear, just enough to win. Well done Cyprus and congratulations.

Also, well done Egypt . Our team did not SOOOOOOOOO go down. 3-2 is a reasonable result.

Anyway, it was great seeing him play live. He is very pleasant overall, specially on court. He knows how to win the audience. It's not just being a pro but rather being genuine, himself. He didn't sign many autographs and ran to the locker room as fast as possible. Many kids were disappointed but Petros made up for it . He is as sweet as Marcos. Really nice family.
Most ATP players:

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
Old 07-24-2006, 06:29 AM   #71
country flag mandoura

Quote:
Mandoura I thought ud find it offensive or something. Nevermind...I was trying to sa it in nice4r words but who cares
I am really at a loss here and do care. What would I find offensive?

Quote:
Mandoura i didnt see u! I only saw ur sister dina.
I lost my voice after so much screaming the day before and had a terrible backache. I couldn't imagine sitting on those nasty chairs again for 6 hours so I didn't go. I like Baggy a lot but am not obsessed with him like some people . Besides, Tafa had to practice for the upcoming tourney and we were tight for time.

BTW, I don't have a sister. She's one of my best friends and her name is not Dina, Dina.
Most ATP players:

Old 07-24-2006, 07:37 AM   #72
country flag sdimitri

sdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond reputesdimitri has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Cyprus for winning.
I didn´t watch the games but from the result Egypt must have played good as well.
Congragulations for all players
sdimitri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:09 PM   #73
country flag Dimitra

Dimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond reputeDimitra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Todays report baghy fans!!
Better than yesterday! Arrived at 12 to the courts but tere was no practise until 4. So me and my friend went to a mall(coz we live far away from the club so we couldnt go back home) and got some cheering gear. She did a poster and we wore big yellow hats ang got mop ends to use as pom poms :P
We went back to the club and we were coloring aour posters as The cyprus team walked in! Marcos took a look and said oh nice and a thumbs up
Baggy won his first match in straight sets but his brother lost the next match but we were still cheering him on. Every five minutes marcos and christopher gave us a thumbs up and smiled! Ater the match, marcos ran to the locker room as about 150 kids followed him shpouting marcos marcos!! He finally got in and his brother came out to me and my friend and asked us if we wanted anything signed and we gave him out poster and he ligned ' i love u too' The poster said i love baggy. Then we froze for and hour!

After their victory, they brought out a big cake and the egyptian coach was giving a speech that no one listened too because all the kids wanted an autograph from marcos and his brother. All i heard from the speech was thank you!! It was strange that marcos didnt give a speech. They congratulated the egyptian players who were playing well and again marcos was bombarded with a wave of kids as he went back to the hotel. I sneekily followed them to the hotel but they didnt see me

Mandoura i didnt see u! I only saw ur sister dina. It was great today
Dimitra i asked the cameraman what he was filming and its a documentry on marcos so i hope i can get my hand on it when its released.

Thanx a lot supersexynadal!!
And mandoura!Great reports!!
Wow!You girls are so lucky!!!I want to see,Marcos play too!!!
Hahaha..I would probably stop the match by dashing into the court and ...chaining myself to the net!! So..they would have to postpone it!One more day,to see Marcos!! hehehe..
Please!If you find any photos post them!

Well done to Egypt too!3-2 is great result!
Dimitra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:42 AM   #74

Ok im uploading pics now..

I have a short report for the day they left though and u might like it..
After they won, they were leaving the club and i was looking for christopher and marcos and the rest of them to say goodbye. I didnt catch marcos but i cought chriss and we said goodbye and he told me they were to leave the next day at 2 or 3 pm so if i wanted to pass y the hotel, i could. So Me and hana went the next day and Marcos was sitting in the lobby on the phone and he smiled and waved. the rest had just finished breakfast so chris came and talked to us and marcos as well when he finished talkng on the phone (camille i bet ) He asked us y we were cheering for cyprus and my friend said shes british (she really is) and i said the lamest thing "i hate to see marcos lose!" He said thank u thank u. Sitting in the lobby, they asked us a few questions about egypt and the good places to visit and stuff like that. I asked them about Cyprus and chris is also form Limassol and theyve been best friends for ages. For some reason he asked if i could peak french and i said i could understand but i was too shy to ask if he spoke to camille in french or what (can somone verify?). us random questions like that! I was in a hurry and so were they so tha was the end of it I wont complain that the left, i'll take the good memories and save them until egypt plays cyprus again!haha! I said goodbye and c u in madrid and he said hopefully i wont be injured. So thats Marcos. As nice as we all think he is

Piks-Terrible quality i know! Theyre not worth it but i just uploaded them anyway

After they won....
[url=http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=baghdatisdaviscup044wa5.jpg][IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9337/baghdatisdaviscup044wa5.th.jpg

Old 07-26-2006, 10:43 AM   #75

[/IMG][/url]
[url=http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=baghdatisdaviscup050px1.jpg][

Last edited by supersexynadal : 07-26-2006 at 10:57 AM.