Aisam Ul Haq Qureshi thread - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2009, 06:20 PM   #766
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aisam Ul Haq Qureshi thread

M.Chiudinelli/R.Federer 4-6 *0-1 J.Cerretani/A.U.H.Qureshi.

Qureshi & Cerretani have took the 1st Set.

[M.Safin] [T.Henman] [G.Rusedski] [A.Roddick]

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #767
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

M.Chiudinelli/R.Federer 4-6 3-6 J.Cerretani/A.U.H.Qureshi.

J.Cerretani/A.U.H.Qureshi played very good Tennis. Deserved the Win!!

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:23 PM   #768
country flag ImmzB

KARACHI: Pakistan’s tennis ace Aisamul Haq Qureshi and his Swiss doubles partner James Cerritani brushed aside tennis great and world number one, Roger Federer and his Swiss compatriot Marco Chiudinelli in straight sets at the Basel Open in the Swiss city on Tuesday.

Qureshi was at his serve-and-volleying best in the round-of-32 match as he and Swiss Cerritani cruised to victory against the world number one Federer and Chidudinelli in two sets, 6-4, 6-3 to book their place in the quarter-finals of the 2.6 million-dollar ATP tournament.

Playing in the world number one’s hometown, the Pakistani player and his partner were in control of the match from the first game and although Federer and his old friend Chiudinelli produced moments of brilliance, the grit and powerful serve-and-volley game of Qureshi and Cerritani proved too much in the end.

The Pak-Swiss pair will now play tournament first seeds Daniel Nestor (Canada) and Nenad Zimonjic (Serbia) in the round of 16.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:25 PM   #769
country flag zainrocks

zainrocks is on a distinguished road

Saw the match...Aisam played extremely well//
zainrocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:31 AM   #770
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

It's a great victory !!! Well done Aisam.
I think that victory becomes the confidence very much. He is of the same age, won in the hometown of the player of the first place of the world.
You get on this flow and expect first ATP title.

Legendarios:
Patrick Rafter / Todd Woodbridge / Pat Cash / Scott Draper / Wayne Arthurs / Tim Henman
Pete Sampras / Greg Rusedski / Jonas Bjorkman / Thomas Johansson / Carlos Cuadrado

Activos:
Robert Smeets / Frank Dancevic / Philipp Petzschner / Björn Phau / Jonathan Marray
Aisam Ul Haq Qureshi / Tommy Robredo / Guillermo García López / Pablo Cuevas / Marcel Felder
Raul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #771
country flag ImmzB

Talking with Geo News, Aisam Ul Haq said that he long struggle has paid off as defeating Federer is the greatest achievement of his career

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!

Last edited by ImmzB : 02-15-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #772
country flag ImmzB

Qureshi & Cerretani lost 4-6 4-6 to Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic in the QF.

Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic Served really well, only loosing 9 Points on Serve in the Match.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!

Last edited by ImmzB : 11-05-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #773
country flag ImmzB

Winning a doubles match against a pair featuring Tennis star Roger Federer is a big confidence booster for my professional career," Aisam said after winning the first round match of the prestigious event.

Aisam and his partner were in control of the match from the first game and although Federer produced some moments of brilliance in the second set, the Pak-American duo came through in the end.

Aisam, ranked 71st in doubles in the world said, "I am focusing on doubles tennis and feel the best is yet to come from me. Beating the Federer-Chiudinelli pair was a proud moment for me and my country."

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #774
country flag ImmzB

Lost to the Number 1 Pair in the World, gave a good fight but couldnt get a Break Point or make any impact on their Serves.

Inshallah Qureshi can end the year on a Great note, playing more Tournaments and getting his Doubles Ranking as high as possible 2 the end of the year.

I think Qureshi will be playing next week in Aachen, Germany he played their last year so likely he will be there or maybe the Challenger in Jersey, GB.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #775
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

I am very disappointed...., will it be complete defeat ?

You had better choose a fixed companion from the next season.
For example, how about Jonathan Marray ? I think that this team can win the championship in Wimbledon.

Legendarios:
Patrick Rafter / Todd Woodbridge / Pat Cash / Scott Draper / Wayne Arthurs / Tim Henman
Pete Sampras / Greg Rusedski / Jonas Bjorkman / Thomas Johansson / Carlos Cuadrado

Activos:
Robert Smeets / Frank Dancevic / Philipp Petzschner / Björn Phau / Jonathan Marray
Aisam Ul Haq Qureshi / Tommy Robredo / Guillermo García López / Pablo Cuevas / Marcel Felder
Old 11-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #776
country flag ImmzB

Qureshi wasn't on the Aachen Chalenger Qualifying Singles Draw.

Jersey Qualifying Draw should be out by now but it's not released on the ATP Web-Site yet.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 11-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #777
country flag ImmzB

Qureshi is travelling to Paris, hes entered the Masters 1000 with Gonzalez, Inshallah they will get in. There will be 6 On Site Sign Ups.

The Doubles Draw is at 18.00 Local Time & 17.00 BST.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #778
country flag ImmzB

Qureshi wasn't on the Paris Draw.

Gonzalez teamed up with Del Potro.

Maybe Qureshi will go to the Aachen or Jersey Challenger.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 11-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #779
country flag Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
Qureshi wasn't on the Paris Draw.

Gonzalez teamed up with Del Potro.

Maybe Qureshi will go to the Aachen or Jersey Challenger.
Scheiße González. Hopefully play Aachen !!!

Legendarios:

Activos:
Old 11-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #780
country flag ImmzB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Scheiße González. Hopefully play Aachen !!!
Yh hopefully. Either Jersey or Aachen.

But I hope he playing 1 of those though.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!