Aisam Ul Haq Qureshi thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:49 AM   #31
country flag Garfman5

Garfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aisma Ul Haq Qureshi thread

Second round of the Wimbly qualies against Dawid Olejniczak of Poland, possibly Rik de Voest in the final round of qualies.
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2008, 10:54 PM   #32
country flag Haile Selassie

Haile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond repute

He lost in second round of qualys

.Kuerten.Federer.Gaudio.Coria.Santoro.Gasquet.Araz i.Qureshi.Bopanna.
Calleri.Pella.Collarini.Estrella.Zeballos.Safin.Lo pez.Rochus.Malisse

.Wayne & Byron Black.T Martin.TJohansson.Vilas.Clerc.Jaite.
Haile Selassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #33
country flag Garfman5

Garfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond reputeGarfman5 has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks, he'll lose some points now, since he won't emulate his second round showing of last year.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #34

Haile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly that was what I thought
We will play doubles with Rohan Bopanna

Old 07-30-2008, 12:43 AM   #35

His ranking is going down(198)
Now he will try to get back where he belongs playing some challengers in Brazil.In Campos do Jordao we will have livestream so we will be able to watch once again.

Old 08-04-2008, 11:16 AM   #36
country flag M.Idrees Arif

M.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond reputeM.Idrees Arif has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Aisma Ul Haq Qureshi thread

Aisam Bhai come on ...

you r not good but excellent.keep up the hard work
and try to get into the top 30 of doubles
M.Idrees Arif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:25 PM   #37
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Aisam confident of bringing laurels to Pakistan
Updated at: 0214 PST, Saturday, September 06, 2008
LAHORE: This year may not have been his best, but Aisam ul Haq is confident of bringing laurels to Pakistan in the future. Geo met with the Tennis Ace on his return to the country after playing in the singles and doubles event at the US Open.

He is Pakistan’s top ranked singles and doubles players and last month he became the first Pakistani since Haroon Rahim in 1974 to represent the country in the final Grand Slam of the year.

Although his stay was cut short as he was knocked out in his first round matches, Aisam is also confident of improving his ranking in the international arena aiming at least to reach the 100th position.

Outcomes from his last month’s performances were positive, as he played two semi finals in Brazil and also qualified for the US open.

When asked about his future commitments he said that I dream of becoming an Olympian and criticized the Pakistan Tennis Federation (PTF) for not being able to get him a wild card entry in the Beijing Olympics last month.

Though this year has not been outstanding for him, Aisam is very much determined for the future challenges and hopes the attitude of the PTF changes so that he could win more tournaments for the country.
ImmzB is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #38
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there, this is my first post to Aisam Ul Haq Qureshi Thread

I saw Aisam(or Aisma?), when he played Spain Challenger at Segovia last year. I knew considerably for a long time. I think that there are grass courts most in him as you say. Because the grass court is personally loved, the activity at the grass court season is expected.

I think that this is the way it should be of tennis.
It's like Stefan Edberg, Patrick Rafter, Todd Woodbridge, Pat Cash, Tim Henman.
At the end, I think he is a very valuable player.
Raul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #39
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
Aisam confident of bringing laurels to Pakistan
Updated at: 0214 PST, Saturday, September 06, 2008
LAHORE: This year may not have been his best, but Aisam ul Haq is confident of bringing laurels to Pakistan in the future. Geo met with the Tennis Ace on his return to the country after playing in the singles and doubles event at the US Open.

He is Pakistan’s top ranked singles and doubles players and last month he became the first Pakistani since Haroon Rahim in 1974 to represent the country in the final Grand Slam of the year.

Although his stay was cut short as he was knocked out in his first round matches, Aisam is also confident of improving his ranking in the international arena aiming at least to reach the 100th position.

Outcomes from his last month’s performances were positive, as he played two semi finals in Brazil and also qualified for the US open.

When asked about his future commitments he said that I dream of becoming an Olympian and criticized the Pakistan Tennis Federation (PTF) for not being able to get him a wild card entry in the Beijing Olympics last month.

Though this year has not been outstanding for him, Aisam is very much determined for the future challenges and hopes the attitude of the PTF changes so that he could win more tournaments for the country.
Thanks a lot ImmzB
Old 09-15-2008, 03:02 PM   #40
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Aisam-ul-Haq leaving for Thailand tomorrow for Bangkok Open Tennis

Updated at: 0427 PST, Monday, September 15, 2008

LAHORE: Pakistan tennis star Aisam-ul-Haq is leaving for Thailand tomorrow to participate in the Bangkok Open Tennis Tournament.

Aisam-ul-Haq told Geo News that he would leave Lahore Tuesday night for Thailand where he will undergo a four-day training before participating in the qualifying round of the Bangkok Open Tennis Tournament.

Later, he will take part in one ATP event of Japan and two ATP events of Europe.

Aisam-ul-Haq said that he has did full training in Lahore and he would get an opportunity of improving his ranking during these tournaments to be held in the next six weeks.
ImmzB is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 PM   #41
country flag Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
Aisam-ul-Haq leaving for Thailand tomorrow for Bangkok Open Tennis

Updated at: 0427 PST, Monday, September 15, 2008

LAHORE: Pakistan tennis star Aisam-ul-Haq is leaving for Thailand tomorrow to participate in the Bangkok Open Tennis Tournament.

Aisam-ul-Haq told Geo News that he would leave Lahore Tuesday night for Thailand where he will undergo a four-day training before participating in the qualifying round of the Bangkok Open Tennis Tournament.

Later, he will take part in one ATP event of Japan and two ATP events of Europe.

Aisam-ul-Haq said that he has did full training in Lahore and he would get an opportunity of improving his ranking during these tournaments to be held in the next six weeks.
He will come in Japan
I will go there.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:43 PM   #42
country flag blue buffalo

blue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond reputeblue buffalo has a reputation beyond repute

Could the thread name somehow be corrected? Seeing that it's "Aisam" and not "Aisma"

great to see all the love for Aisam! Pakistan is very proud of him
blue buffalo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:03 PM   #43
country flag rakam

rakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond reputerakam has a reputation beyond repute

i agree the thread title is hurting my eyes too
rakam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:37 AM   #44
country flag Raul

Thailand Open, Bangkok Thailand
September 22-28, 2008

Qualifying Singles
First Round
(4)Aisam Qureshi (PAK) 6-7(8) 7-6(4) 6-4 Peter Gojowczyk (GER)
Final Round
(4)Aisam Qureshi (PAK) 6-7(0) 6-2 7-6(4) (6)Luka Gregorc (SLO)
Main Draw
First Round
(6)Robin Soderling (SWE) 6-2 6-4 (q)Aisam Qureshi (PAK)

Doubles First Round
(1)Lukas Dlouhy/Leander Paes (CZE/IND) 7-6(3) 4-6 (10-7) Rohan Bopanna/Aisam Qureshi (IND/PAK)

Last edited by Raul : 11-18-2008 at 09:02 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #45
country flag Raul

Stockholm Open, Stockholm Sweden
October 6-12, 2008

Qualifying Singles
First Round
Aisam Qureshi (PAK) 5-7 7-6(2) 7-6(4) Michal Przysiezny (POL)
Second Round
Giovanni Lapentti (ECU) 6-7(3) 6-2 7-5 Aisam Qureshi (PAK)

Doubles First Round
(1)Jonas Bjorkman/Kevin Ullyett (SWE/ZIM) 7-5 6-4 Mario Ancic/Aisam Qureshi (CRO/PAK)

Last edited by Raul : 11-18-2008 at 09:02 AM.