Aisam Ul Haq Qureshi thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #151
country flag zainrocks

zainrocks is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Aisma Ul Haq Qureshi thread

I saw 2 of Aisam's matches live with Lovro Zovko from the Belgrade Challenger...Good pairing but the Zovko is like all other Croatian big servers....big serve followed by slices!
zainrocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2009, 12:07 PM   #152
country flag zainrocks

I'm sorry for writing too much but there are very few ppl with whom I can discuss tennis and Aisam...and I've been waiting quite a while for my account to be approved here on the forum..lol
Old 02-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #153
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry man write as much as you want
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #154
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah both Bopanna and Qureshi were strong at the net and not that strong from the Base Line. I would still have Qureshi with Bopanna as a doubles team i dont why but just them together- India Pakistan= IndoPak Express!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #155
country flag ImmzB

Have u watched any Aisam Singles matches?

If u havent I have one here from last year in the Challenger in Campos do Jordao, Brazil. Its a QF match against D.Silva

http://www.tvtenis.com.br/
Old 02-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #156
country flag ImmzB

Qureshi is the 18th ALT for the Challenger in Bangkok, Thailand- Week 11
Old 02-28-2009, 02:40 PM   #157
country flag zainrocks

Oh cool...
Old 02-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #158
country flag zainrocks

I think Bopanna and Aisam are not pairing up due to their own issues not because of political pressures cuz last yr...they teamed up only occasionally, though I wish they would've won the Newport final...would've been great for Aisam's career.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:26 PM   #159
country flag ImmzB

Yeah it would of been great for Aisam winning his 1st ATP title and with Bopanna, it would of made headlines in Pakistan and India!!

Aisam will win a Doubles Title!

I Always fancy his chances in Newport in Singles & Doubles!!
Old 02-28-2009, 04:04 PM   #160
country flag zainrocks

yeah....but post-Newport...Bopanna is back on track, teaming with Neimenen and Aisam's struggling since then...
Old 02-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #161
country flag zainrocks

But the only thing I want from him and Aqeel is to blow Oman out of the court next week...if they can bt Oman then Pakistan will face Philippines or Hong Kong in the next round.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #162
country flag ImmzB

Yeah im sure Aisam will win his 2 rubbers with Aqeel I think he will aswell! After Davis Cup, Aisam is going to Japan to play a Challenger!!
Old 02-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #163
country flag ImmzB

I really hope Aisam can claim some points here and get him self back into the top 200 by Wimbledon
Old 02-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #164
country flag ImmzB

Do u know where we can get live scores??

Davis Cup OS only do Live Scores for World Group and Play Off
Old 02-28-2009, 04:53 PM   #165
country flag zainrocks

not sure...im pretty certain that we will find some live streams and live scores when the tie starts but very difficult to do so at the moment.