AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx 007 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-13-2007, 11:21 PM   #46
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

we miss you too Juliet ... Lovely and Alx have a great time ... two weeks with Nico damn! you're sooo lucky

OMG! are you f*cking kidding me with that draw?!?!?! is this a nightmare or some kind of karma ?!? I can't believe this shit! ... If I were Nico I'd be retired already

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2007, 01:38 AM   #47
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

same old shit

bye bye top 60

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:50 PM   #48
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

It is a bad draw.

But Nico needs to step it up.

These guys that he plays aren't unbeatable. They lose all the time....and not just to Fed and Rafa.

He hasn't beaten a guy in the top 50 in I don't know how long. And obviously if he wants to maintain his ranking or move up, he's got to beat the top guys.

He's got the game to beat these guys. But not the head to beat them. Time for him to change that.

NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #49
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

draw sucks, as usual. Still, I think Nicofan makes a good point. If Nico can get some confindence these draws wouldnt' seem quite so dismal-because there was a time not that long ago when Nico did beat top 50....

its late but have a great time Lovely and Alx!!!

Juliet-nice to see you here again!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #50
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I re-read my post...it sounds mean.

But I want our pumpkin to win.

But if I were him, like Kid said, I would have retired by now with all that bad luck that he has.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:38 PM   #51
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes you sounded mean NicoFan

and you did have a good point but I said that if I were him I'd have retired already is because look at the other players with ranking similar to Nico's, look at their draws for godness sake!!! Roitman has a better draw than Nico and he is not even in the top 50, that's what pisses me off and I'm sure that that also bothers to Nico

I really hope that if he passes the first round (because we never can forget the first round first lol) that Davydenko has another bad day as he had against Monfils

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #52
country flag NicoFan

You can't be sweet and nice in sports....you have to be a little mean and determined to win at all costs.

It kills me to see the guys who are ranked above Nico...like Montanes, Ginepri , Starace, Fish for goodness sake. Nico's got so much more talent than his ranking indicates. And guys like El Pascado, Agustin, JI , and Robby being above Nico really freak me out because they are the laziest guys on the tour.

I still think that Nico should become a Mexican telenovela star - I could see him every night and we (and he) wouldn't have to deal with all this unfairness all the time.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:21 PM   #53
country flag kidnicky

that's why I don't check the rankings anymore because everytime that I see all those lucky bastards above Nico I start cursing them and cursing the ATP

I love seeing Nico playing tennis but the telenovela thing is making more sense every week that passes by .... this is more that unfair, If I'd have been in Nico's place after seeing that Davydenko is in his half, I'd have destroyed the locker room and I'd have chased to the stupid one that made the draw from all around the tournament grounds ... thank God that I'm not a pro tennis player

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-14-2007, 07:49 PM   #54
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
I love seeing Nico playing tennis but the telenovela thing is making more sense every week that passes by
I can't believe my eyes.

Finally Kid is seeing the light.

Now we just have to convince Nico.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:54 PM   #55
country flag kidnicky

but it has to be a telenovela where he'd be a tennis player ... or at least he should practice tennis like he practices now if you know what I mean

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-14-2007, 08:08 PM   #56
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
but it has to be a telenovela where he'd be a tennis player ... or at least he should practice tennis like he practices now if you know what I mean
Yes, so he keeps that great body of his. Another rule is that he has to appear shirtless in every episode of the telenovela.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #57
country flag NicoFan

I just saw that Seppi beat Andreev.

If Seppi can beat Andreev, than Nico certainly can beat Davydenko.

VAMOS NICO! KICK ASS!
Old 07-14-2007, 08:18 PM   #58
country flag kidnicky

I didn't want to say shirtless that's why I said "if you know what I mean"

yeah Seppi won ... Andreev has his bad days when nobody needs his bad days ... assh*le

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-14-2007, 08:19 PM   #59
country flag kidnicky

our 007 spies are in Amersfoort already they couldn't see nothing today so no news yet

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-14-2007, 09:23 PM   #60
country flag NicoFan

Nothing to see yet???

Where is our Nico - he should be there practicing.

Hopefully he'll be around tomorrow.