The Harry Potter Fan Club *SPOILERS* - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2007, 10:53 PM   #121
country flag meenyminymo

meenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "6 days and counting" Potterlicious thread!

This is funny, I hate all the other movies but REALLY liked this one, and everyone else is the other way around

The American editor of the book said it was basically the saddest thing he's ever read. I don't want him to die . He's been through too much to live normally but he has to have some redemption, throw him a bone here JK. Siriusly.

My mom thinks I'm so right now. I tried explaining to her that he needs to live so he can have at least one happy thing happen to him otherwise he gets nothing in the end (he probably won't even kill Voldemort) and I'll be so depressed. She was like "See that's the funny thing about fiction... it's not real."
meenyminymo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2007, 11:33 PM   #122
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Siriusly.
Siiiiiirriiiiiuuuussssssssss
Old 07-14-2007, 11:45 PM   #123
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Sirius
I saw him die today
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:46 PM   #124
country flag meenyminymo

meenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - most depressing thing this entire series has produced. Yeah I was sad Dumbledore died, but I saw it coming from book 1. I knew it had to happen in book 6. But Sirius was totally out of left field for me, and he was my favorite character. It was so depressing

There has GOT to be a way to reverse that veil. I mean siriusly, how many people have accidentally fallen through that damn veil? It makes no sense, if someone created it someone can take it back. Yup. I'm working really hard to convince myself here
Old 07-14-2007, 11:51 PM   #125
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
Ok - most depressing thing this entire series has produced. Yeah I was sad Dumbledore died, but I saw it coming from book 1. I knew it had to happen in book 6. But Sirius was totally out of left field for me, and he was my favorite character. It was so depressing

There has GOT to be a way to reverse that veil. I mean siriusly, how many people have accidentally fallen through that damn veil? It makes no sense, if someone created it someone can take it back. Yup. I'm working really hard to convince myself here
I know
He was the best character, for reals.
I hope you are right he has to come back
Stupid veil.

I'm so excited for the book
Old 07-14-2007, 11:59 PM   #126
country flag meenyminymo

Veil = makes no sense.

He'll probably come back right before she kills Harry
I secretly hate JK sometimes. Meany.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:07 AM   #127
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Oh man that would suck.
I mean in the movie they really killed him, but in the book he just falls though the veil, so technically he isn't dead right. Right?
I am in denial about this.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:14 AM   #128
country flag meenyminymo

Yeah he was only stupified in the book, then fell through.
I'm glad they cut the mirrors though, because I was SO PISSED at the end of the book that he didn't use the mirror. Dumb.

I'm in denial too.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:24 AM   #129
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Yeah exactly!
I was glad they cut out the whole mirrors thing too.I didn't think they needed the train scene, but that seems to be like an obligatory scene.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #130
country flag meenyminymo

Yeah I think we officially know how they get to the school thanks.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:28 AM   #131
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

I know in the book at least they meet Luna on the train but they couldn't even do that in the movie.The train scene was just like Harry's nappy time.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:32 AM   #132
country flag meenyminymo

We had to throw some more time for crazy neck action in the movie.

At least we didn't get a 4 1/2 hour long dragon scene this time. Way unnecessary.

And OMGDUDLEY
Old 07-15-2007, 12:32 AM   #133

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
... I was SO PISSED at the end of the book that he didn't use the mirror. Dumb.
Me too! I like literally yelled at the book when I read that

I also deny Sirius is dead. Even Luna said they weren't.....they're just behind the veil *is hopeful*

Quote:
siriusly
SIIIIIIIRRRRRRIIIIIIUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS

Ok I just want to make it official that I would like no rumors, such as bets and just random things, going around to be posted in here (no one has done it yet thankfully but who knows if someone from somewhere else won't do it?). Cause I remember last time there were sites everywhere that said Dumbledore was going to die and it somewhat ruined it for me since I didn't think he was going to even though I didn't believe the site. I know most of us in here already agreed that no one wanted to know anything about the book, but this is just in case. If anything is said by JKR or her editors, that's fine as long as it's not spoilery for the rest of us. Just...no speculation and rumors from outside sources. Own opinions are fine (: Thanksssss
Old 07-15-2007, 12:34 AM   #134

And I am so jealous of you guys I haven't watched the movie yet My stupid brother isn't online otherwise I'd be badgering him about if he's coming home or if he ordered the book yet
Old 07-15-2007, 12:36 AM   #135
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so scared for tomorrow morning when I finally see it. Sirius.