The Harry Potter Fan Club *SPOILERS* - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2007, 05:40 PM   #181
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "OMFG HARRY POTTER'S COMING OUT THIS SATURDAY" thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by williaer View Post
I CANNOT PUT INTO WORDS HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT SATURDAY. I am seriously about to freak out.

My friends and I are doing something fun- we're each going to write down what we think will happen and then put it in a sealed envelope. When we've all read the book, we'll open the envelope and see if any of us were remotely right and will laugh at how wrong some of us were.
That's a cute idea! I wanna hear your thoughts about the book too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasc View Post
and....close to the final Luna says (wheh she's looking for her missing stuffs): "My mother always said that when you lose something things always find a way to cameback for you, even if not in a proper way" (or something really close to this....the meaning is the same)

which got me thinking...."would that be a clue fro JK?"
I thought that because of that.....means that Sirius is actually not dead?
of course that maybe I'm just getting overexcited
I said that to my friend at the end of the film yesterday too and he just hit me on the head I just love Sirius, i just want him to come back even if it has no chance of happening When we went to see it, the cinema had two screens showing it at the same time, and we got there in the middle of trailers so we got put in the 2nd one where there were only two other people WE sat in the screen for like a half hour after the fillm ended talking about what will happen in the 7th
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2007, 05:43 PM   #182
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191 View Post
Ok so I'm rereading the 6th book and how hormonal did JK make them in a year Granted, yes, they are 16 in the book but it's so strange lol. Just thought I'd comment on that
I know and there is just pages and pages of it.
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:44 PM   #183
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't know when I'm getting my book! I haven't ordered one and I was going to go and get one on Saturday but I'm worried that they will be sold out! I'm sure all of the shops will have plenty of copies though, my parents usually buy it for me and I'm sure they always just get it on the day!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:52 PM   #184
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover View Post
I still don't know when I'm getting my book! I haven't ordered one and I was going to go and get one on Saturday but I'm worried that they will be sold out! I'm sure all of the shops will have plenty of copies though, my parents usually buy it for me and I'm sure they always just get it on the day!
Thats how it is for me too.
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:33 PM   #185
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
I don't read the Potter books, I prefer to just watch the movies. I'm going to go in search of spoiler pages to see who dies in the last book.

BTW, I don't believe for one second that this is truly the last Potter book. She'll take a break and then come back to write more.
I think this is the last book in the harry potter series because from the beginning it was always going to be 7. She did say that if she did write something in the harry potter series, it was going to be like an encyclopedia. But as far as harry's adventures goes, it's the last one. ):
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:36 PM   #186
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got the idea that Siruis (on the movie) somehow blocked the spell
'cause look at how Cedric died on movie 4 and then how Sirius reacted at the same spell
and what's up with that veil?!
looked like one of DOLBY DIGITAL stuff (like the ones we see before starts the movie...)

true...yet what Luna said at the end seemed somehow JK kinda of stuff, don't you think?
I just got that feeling...

I still don't get whole Fawkes-Dumby connection
and... what's up with the pictures?
on the end of the 6th book Dumby goes to the a picture on the headmaster room
is not possible to just to him as he used to do with the others formers headmasters??

JK better come up with good endings for all those questions

Me too!!
I somehow have to find a way to pic the book at night!!
I'm pretty sure that my mum will want me to go on the morning of the other day (in this case on saturday morning)
at least tomorrow I will watch transformers so that may help to the time goes faster
yeah luna's quote did leave me wondering...

I hope dumbledore's portrait helps harry in his quest

I can't wait I'm trying to keep my mind off things, and my book saturday afternoon because that's when the mail comes, which shouldn't be a problem because I wake up late, but I just know that I'm going to wake up early
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
Old 07-19-2007, 07:29 PM   #187
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfpinky View Post
I can't wait I'm trying to keep my mind off things, and my book saturday afternoon because that's when the mail comes, which shouldn't be a problem because I wake up late, but I just know that I'm going to wake up early

People have started queuing in Piccadilly Circus to get the book tomorrow night. ALREADY. I'm like, damn, i need to work a ten hour shift before then
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:39 PM   #188
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah this is the last book. She said she wouldn't write any more ): But what I would LOVE to read is about James and Lily's time in Hogwarts She'll never do it though

So I just realized this morning that we're all going to get the book at different times All the US people are going to have it in 1 day and 8 hrs (well that's when it's midnight on the east coast. West coast is going to be 1 day and 11 hours right?)...when is everyone else getting their copy? Cause I need to know when I should start avoiding this thread and put *spoiler warning* in the title lmao.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #189
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

And can I say that it just really bothers me that all these spoilers are going around and people are completely ruining the 7th book? One of my best friends just told me that 2 kids read the ending of the book online (cause it is online I think) and told her. Emerson, from mugglenet, also said that the couple pages he looked over online looked pretty authentic. And apparently NY Times published a review on DH cause they got it early when they shouldn't have :retard:

Does nobody realize how upset fans get when they find out the ending of the book that they've been waiting 2 to 10 years for?

Like I don't care if the spoilers aren't even real, it's just so frustrating and annoying.

/endrant
Old 07-19-2007, 08:43 PM   #190
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

You guys can remember a lot of things from these books. I can hardly remember how the 6th ended!
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:53 PM   #191
country flag surfpinky

I am avoiding the internet
Old 07-19-2007, 08:55 PM   #192
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post

People have started queuing in Piccadilly Circus to get the book tomorrow night. ALREADY. I'm like, damn, i need to work a ten hour shift before then
I don't live in London so I shouldn't have that problem! I'd like to get it Friday night so that I can read it before bed but I'd feel a bit sad going to Tesco at midnight to get the book plus my parents would think I was crazy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191 View Post
So I just realized this morning that we're all going to get the book at different times All the US people are going to have it in 1 day and 8 hrs (well that's when it's midnight on the east coast. West coast is going to be 1 day and 11 hours right?)...when is everyone else getting their copy? Cause I need to know when I should start avoiding this thread and put *spoiler warning* in the title lmao.
well I think we get it at midnight on friday too which will be 7pm on friday for the east coast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blosson View Post
You guys can remember a lot of things from these books. I can hardly remember how the 6th ended!
I'm the same bloss! I always have been, but I soon pick things up as I start reading the next one! I'm sure I probably miss a load of things though because I don't associate them with things that have happened previously!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:57 PM   #193
country flag surfpinky

Quote:
I got the idea that Siruis (on the movie) somehow blocked the spell
'cause look at how Cedric died on movie 4 and then how Sirius reacted at the same spell
and what's up with that veil?!
looked like one of DOLBY DIGITAL stuff (like the ones we see before starts the movie...)
but moody said in goblet of fire that there's no blocking the spell and that there's no countercourse
yeah, I am a nerd

I am not happy with the veil...I think the veil should have been, you know, a VEIL
Old 07-19-2007, 08:58 PM   #194
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Tangy why do you hate footy so much?
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:01 PM   #195
country flag surfpinky