The Fashion Thread: 911 ---- Calling all the fashion polices!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The Fashion Thread: 911 ---- Calling all the fashion polices!!!!

The year 2005 was the golden year for Paulo and his fashion sense It was that "unique" black sparkling shirt which gave us hope that, after a three-long-year on tour, he might have some style here

This thread is where we discuss his on and off court outfits. Be kind. He's just a guy who's learning how to dress in order to please his fans

Last edited by Ome : 07-10-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fashion Thread: How much does Paulo really carry around in his suitcase?

I'll kick off with all of his on court pictures from the years 2000...

Old 04-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #3
country flag Ome

Default Re: The Fashion Thread: How much does Paulo really carry around in his suitcase?

Last edited by Ome : 04-05-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
country flag Ome

Old 04-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
Sharon

Paulo's worn orange before?? (2006 pictures) NOT a good look IMO
Paulo should wear RED more often (2004 red)
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
country flag Ome

I'll get to the off court pictures later.

As for the on court pics, ... my favorites are;

The ultimate WHITE shirt, of course He played unbelievably well with it, including a title in Gstaas as well as an amazing come back against Canas

I like this one and the results that came with it Just legendary! I haven't seen anyone else wore

This Men In Black style he wore in Marseille was just too hot Black shirt, black shorts, black wristbands, black socks and black shoes... even the black racquet frame
Old 04-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Paulo's worn orange before?? (2006 pictures) NOT a good look IMO
Paulo should wear RED more often (2004 red)
That orange was the WORST outfit I've EVER seen from Adidas!
Old 04-05-2008, 06:08 PM   #8
Sharon

2005 and 2006 were pretty disasterous Paulo's look has improved a LOT since then The 2 blue colored Shirt from 2005 is HIDEOUS also, 2nd worst except for that ORange thing

I actaully thought the black 2005 sparkle shirt was so strange when I first saw it but now it's my favorite I'm not sure his shorts really match that look well
Old 04-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #9
country flag Ome

Ohhh, I like the yellow one from 2006 too. You know how hard it is to pull off such a bright shirt! And the blue one from the same year wasn't so bad

I bought a lot of his outfits The first one I bought was the 3rd pic of 2002. I didn't even like him that much then. I just thought, this guy was cool... I needed a piece of him
Old 04-05-2008, 06:19 PM   #10
Sharon

My favorites are 1. The Sparkly black of 2005, 2. Roland Garros yellow (the EPIC Nadal match) and 3. That red shirt from 2004
He wears lots of whites lately
Old 04-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #11
country flag Ome

A pic from tennistory.com:

Is this the same starkly black?? I've always thought that there were two
Old 04-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #12
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
My favorites are 1. The Sparkly black of 2005, 2. Roland Garros yellow (the EPIC Nadal match) and 3. That red shirt from 2004
He wears lots of whites lately
Yep, too many white in 2007 But white is quite a safe move, fashion-wise
Old 04-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #13
Sharon

I'm pretty sure its a different black shirt The blue sparkle shirt didn't have anything on the back I believe
Old 04-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #14
country flag Ome

BUSTED!
Favorite jackets of 2007

Probably the only jacket has in his suitcase toward the end of 2007 The gray jacket itself wasn't so bad... but wearing it repetitively was not the best idea. And the 3rd one was just too much
Old 04-07-2008, 08:23 AM   #15
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

I love that turtleneck sweater.

I find it cute when a guy doesn't know how to dress himself . They need our advice

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote