The Secret TT Chat thread + Croatian TT DC Team - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2008, 07:55 PM   #676
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Secret TT Chat thread + Croatian TT DC Team

I didn't say you suck, you said that for me, so shut up. I'm pretty good this year, you can't say a QF, SF and a F is not good. You'll probably have a better ranking than me at least till RG, but that doesn't change my opinion that i'm not doing bad this year. Even if you beat me today.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2008, 10:06 PM   #677
country flag Blue Heart24

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
I didn't say you suck, you said that for me, so shut up. I'm pretty good this year, you can't say a QF, SF and a F is not good. You'll probably have a better ranking than me at least till RG, but that doesn't change my opinion that i'm not doing bad this year. Even if you beat me today.

I won a match at a Slam,it's the big events that count
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #678
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with you today? Did I say RG doesn't count or said that you're lucky you played good there? All I'm saying is that I think I'm playing pretty good this year, wasn't saying anything against you, and I'd appreciate if you'd stop saying i suck when i don't. I wouldn't say anything if you said it at the end of the last year...

Old 03-03-2008, 11:22 PM   #679

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's wrong with you today? Did I say RG doesn't count or said that you're lucky you played good there? All I'm saying is that I think I'm playing pretty good this year, wasn't saying anything against you, and I'd appreciate if you'd stop saying i suck when i don't. I wouldn't say anything if you said it at the end of the last year...
Relax.I'm just joking,if my TT is a joke,why I wouldnt make a little fun out of it? And Ok,I wont say you suck,if you think you're good that's your opinion and thats ok with me,just dont become like that Superior
Old 03-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #680

You won Now you can say how much you are better than me

I'm happy I got back to losing in R1 after that fluke win in Zagreb R1 last week
Old 03-04-2008, 12:54 PM   #681
♤23♤

I see how your posts changed after you realised Querrey is going to win
I remain undefeated playing against Croatian players

3-0 against Superior
1-0 against TFC

2nd round

Old 03-04-2008, 04:23 PM   #682
country flag Jadranka

Jadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond repute

Domii
Jadranka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #683

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadrankaHR View Post
Domii

What a lame loser(ica) you are.

Seriously,you should grow up.Or thats too much to expect?
Old 03-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #684

Quote:
I see how your posts changed after you realised Querrey is going to win
I remain undefeated playing against Croatian players

3-0 against Superior
1-0 against TFC

2nd round
Enjoy the victory,mug.I dont think it will last long
Old 03-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #685
♤23♤

Awww you're so nice

Old 03-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #686

I just saw you need Melzer.

Will be tough.I recommend you dont cheer for him too much because you'll get very irritated.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #687

Quote:
Awww you're so nice
Just as you.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #688
♤23♤

Seems like I don't need Melzer, Tommy picked him too

Old 03-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #689

Better for you then.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #690
♤23♤

Pretty much everybody picked him anyway...
I need Isner in 3, Gulbis and Starace in 2