Kevin Anderson (SA) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #61
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kevin Anderson (SA)

good start into the US HC season for the lanky South African
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #62
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

K.Anderson takes the 1st 6-3 against L.Lacko.

[M.Safin] [T.Henman] [G.Rusedski] [A.Roddick]

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:03 PM   #63
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Live Stream: http://www.atdhe.net/20955/watch-atp-atalanta

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 07-23-2010, 08:19 PM   #64
country flag ImmzB

K.Anderson is through to the SF in Atlanta after beating L.Lacko 6-3 6-4.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 07-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #65
country flag big_j_tennis

big_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond repute

he just lost to john isner in 3 sets.
excellent tournament for kevin...
big_j_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #66
country flag ImmzB

K.Anderson got a SE for Los Angeles, where he will play I.Marchenko, if he wins that he will play 2nd Seed, Sam Querrey in the 2nd round.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #67
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

d. Marchenko 3 and 2 and will face Querrey tonight
Old 08-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #68
Ivanatis

Querrey made the final, so Kev would have had a good chance for a deep run without his choking in the 2nd round match.

and Kev lost Washington quali final round against young Japanese Kei Nishikori, but he could possibly get in as LL
Old 08-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #69
Ivanatis

Anderson defeats Ivo Klec 3 and 3 in Toronto quali
final opponent Tim Smyczek, not too easy, guy took out Golubev last round, but I still think Kevin should get through
Old 08-09-2010, 12:13 AM   #70
country flag GasquetGulbis

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, so I'm not a normal poster here, but today at the Roger's cup, I was watching his qualifying match and was really impressed. I've got some photos I'll put up eventually. Basically I became a fan of his because during the match there was only 3 people in the stands, me, and his two coachs. So we got to talking, and I hung around after, to watch his practice too, because that's just how his schedule worked out.

He was hitting good, so I'm saying that he's going to give Sam Querrey a run for his money in the 2nd round.
GasquetGulbis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #71
Ivanatis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
Hey guys, so I'm not a normal poster here, but today at the Roger's cup, I was watching his qualifying match and was really impressed. I've got some photos I'll put up eventually. Basically I became a fan of his because during the match there was only 3 people in the stands, me, and his two coachs. So we got to talking, and I hung around after, to watch his practice too, because that's just how his schedule worked out.

He was hitting good, so I'm saying that he's going to give Sam Querrey a run for his money in the 2nd round.
sure put them up hope you're right with the Querrey prediction

Kev will play his 1st round match against Gaucho Leo Mayer today.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #72
Ivanatis

straight set victory
Old 08-12-2010, 12:54 AM   #73

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the pictures I promised... unfortunately the video I took of his practice session didn't turn out too good.

The one pic is Anderson with his two coachs after the match, I got to sit with them during his qualification match against Smyczek, it was really fun to here what they had to say. They were commenting on his forehand return of serve, so immediately after the match, that's what they began working on. Then they did some reflex work, using a ball that wasn't completely spherical, it was actually 6 different balls that seemed to be conjoined in the centre, so when they threw it for him to chase it could bounce randomly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anderson1.JPG (113.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg anderson2.JPG (157.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg anderson3.JPG (130.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg anderson4.JPG (153.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg anderson5.JPG (149.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg anderson6.JPG (259.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg anderson8.JPG (172.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg anderson9.JPG (260.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg anderson7.JPG (302.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 08-12-2010, 12:56 AM   #74

O and congratulations on beating Querrey, I knew it would happen, Anderson was hitting so well, now beating Nadal/Wawrinka is a different thing...
Old 09-03-2010, 03:47 AM   #75
Ivanatis

BUMP!

Mr. Anderson delivering good luck vs. Richie