Don't get too high on the altitude in Medellin Cheering Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2007, 07:33 PM   #46
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cieszę się, że się cieszysz playing qualies in Sopot Thread

congrats GG and Nico

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #47
country flag arzu8

arzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond reputearzu8 has a reputation beyond repute

I did'nt even know he was playing doubles....Good work
arzu8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:33 PM   #48
country flag reiko

reiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond repute

Gaston - Darcis (video):
http://www.itvp.pl/player.html?mode=...video_id=26218
reiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:19 AM   #49
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

VAMOS, Gasti y Nico!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #50
country flag thn

thn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond repute

well, I´ve watched the match and gaston just plays too softly and passively from the baseline. all of the top100 players are very solid from the back of the court and you can only defeat them by risking something and going on the offensive. darcis did that, although he made several unforced errors. and gaston´s footwork was very bad on that day (especially those easy volleys he missed)
thn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:06 PM   #51
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gaston will need to be serene in the Most Serene Repubic of San Marino Thread

It's obvious, no confidence then the footwork is going to be poor. It's like rain is wet.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:15 PM   #52
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gaston will need to be serene in the Most Serene Repubic of San Marino Thread

Gaston has been given a WC to the San Marino Challenger.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #53
country flag thn

thn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond reputethn has a reputation beyond repute

what has confidence to do with your footwork? even with no confidence you can still move your feet like hell and work your butt off on court. less confidence affects the quality of your play, e.g. your shot-selection and if you either stay aggressive or passive. =)
thn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:55 PM   #54
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by thn View Post
what has confidence to do with your footwork? even with no confidence you can still move your feet like hell and work your butt off on court. less confidence affects the quality of your play, e.g. your shot-selection and if you either stay aggressive or passive. =)
Seriously it's very obvious. If you are nervous, feeling anxious or low on confidence you don't move as well this is as clear as there is money in a bank. The messages from the brain don't reach to legs as quickly as before.

Gaston isn't relaxed on court, even worse than usual, the legs become heavy and you are late to the ball and if the footwork is off, then the shots aren't going to have the same impact and being passive, well when Gaston plays well he is almost impossible to hit through cause of the great length and then he is able to play his game from there and this requires him to be very fit and moving very well and he isn't doing that at the moment.

In other words it's basic commonsense as to how a lack of confidence effects every part of the game. They all need to come together for it to work properly.

No point being aggressive, if he can't get to the ball to good shots.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-04-2007, 05:47 PM   #55
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

MD for the San Marino Challenger

Potito Starace ITA [1/WC] vs. Daniele Bracciali ITA
Adrian Garcia CHI vs. Frederico Gil POR
Federico Luzzi ITA vs. Gaston Gaudío ARG [WC]
Alessio Di Mauro ITA vs. Chris Guccione AUS [7]

Sergio Roitman ARG [4] vs. Rubén Ramírez Hidalgo ESP
Laurent Recouderc FRA [SE] vs. Juan Pablo Guzman ARG
Stefano Galvani ITA vs. Oliver Marach AUT
Qualifier vs. Martin Vassallo Arguello ARG [6]

Peter Luczak AUS [8] vs. Qualifier
Paolo Lorenzi ITA [WC] vs. Qualifier
Mariano Puerta ARG [WC] vs. Christophe Rochus BEL
Yuri Schukin RUS vs. Albert Montañes ESP [3]

Diego Hartfield ARG [5] vs. Konstantinos Economidis GRE
Qualifier vs. Flavio Cipolla ITA [SE]
Simon Greul GER vs. Pablo Andujar ESP
Pablo Cuevas URU vs. Oscar Hernandez ESP [2]

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-07-2007, 03:19 AM   #56
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Gaston is playing Luzzi in the second night match.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-07-2007, 09:41 AM   #57
country flag wenty

wenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos GG!!! Do your best
wenty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:30 AM   #58
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Gaston unfortunately lost to Luzzi, but it's the way he lost that is disappointing. He lead 6-4 4-1 with 2 breaks, but ended up losing the last 2 sets 6-4 6-3.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-02-2007, 09:07 PM   #59
country flag Corina2605

Corina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond repute

Gaston will play in Genova, Italy, next week. Here is the draw:

Carlos Berlocq ARG [1] vs. Enrico Wellenfeld ITA [WC]
Francesco Piccari ITA vs. Gorka Fraile ESP
David Marrero ESP vs. Lamine Ouahab ALG
Diego Junqueira ARG vs. Gaston Gaudío ARG [6]

Ruben Ramírez Hidalgo ESP [4] vs. Andrey Golubev RUS
Alexandre Sidorenko FRA vs. Marco Crugnola ITA
Luca Pompeo ITA [WC] vs. Hector Ruiz-Cadeñas ESP
Qualifier vs. Daniel Köllerer ESP [7]

Flavio Cipolla ITA [8] vs. Qualifier
Fred Hemmes Jr. NED vs. Qualifier
Alessandro Giannessi ITA [WC] vs. Qualifier
Paolo Lorenzi ITA vs. Ivan Navarro Pastor ESP [3]

Alessio Di Mauro ITA [5] vs. Rabie Chaki MAR
Bartolome Salva-Vidal ESP vs. Ivan Dodig BIH
Simone Vagnozzi ITA vs. Andrea Arnaboldi ITA [WC]
Tobias Kamke GER vs. Simone Bolelli ITA [2]

Difficult first round match. Vamos Gaston

Good luck to Pico Monaco, Juan Chela, Gaston Gaudio, Machi Gonzalez, Edu Schwank, Fabio Fognini, Roger Federer, Marco Chiudinelli, Rafa Nadal, Juan-Carlos Ferrero, Fernando Verdasco, Tommy Robredo, David Ferrer and Marc Lopez

Vamos ARG DC team!!! 2011 is the year to win the title!!!! Vamos!!!
Corina2605 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:43 AM   #60
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Default Re: FC Genoa, Sampdoria, Christo Colombus, pesto and an Independiente fan in Genoa Th

Good luck against the midget Junquiera.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1