Isner Parts Ways With Coach - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
country flag MattATP
Banned!

MattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond reputeMattATP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Isner Parts Ways With Coach

From the NYT

Quote:
John Isner, who at No. 14 is the top-ranked American in the A.T.P. rankings, has parted ways which Craig Boynton, who had served as his coach since March 2009.
Isner has hired Michael Sell as his coach for 2013.

After serving as the personal coach of Monica Seles, Sell began to work with the United States Tennis Association in 2003, eventually rising to the level of lead national coach for men’s tennis. He has at various times worked more closely with Isner, Mardy Fish, and Donald Young.
A good move. I think his relationship with Boykin ran its course. I hope Sell-Isner partnership will be successful.
MattATP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Isner Parts Ways With Coach

Good choice, I like Coach Sell. I love his tough mentality. I think a lot of the juniors were afraid of him

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote