violence & sport - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2004, 07:32 PM   #16
country flag Domino

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: violence & sport

Or people find out your nationality, and assume something about you that is so far from the truth, and pursue it to no end. I find it so upsetting when someone refuses to shake my hand after I win a match, and give a glare the entire match. On one occassion recently, I was threatened before a club competetion. However, these people are in a small minority. I find that only two people in a year will do that to me, and that the majority of players who I know actually like having me around, irregardless of my ethnicity.

P.S. I seem to be in a ranting mood today, sorry everyone.

Last edited by Domino : 05-16-2004 at 07:38 PM.
Domino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote