PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 02:54 PM   #106
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thank U" Thread

You should try listen to the samples of the whole album...

I think I'm going to have a nightmare tonight!
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 03:00 PM   #107
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
You should try listen to the samples of the whole album...

I think I'm going to have a nightmare tonight!
Nah, I've suffered enough already
Invisible is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-22-2008, 03:08 PM   #108
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
Nah, I've suffered enough already
Whoever told her that she could sing should be in jail

The whole album is REALLY bad! I was trying to find ONE track that's decent enough, but no... Nothing good comes up
Old 05-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #109
country flag Ome

There's a video interview with Paulo from RG.

It's not available in my country, but if you're interested it's on Eurosport.fr
Old 05-22-2008, 03:27 PM   #110
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's a video interview with Paulo from RG.

It's not available in my country, but if you're interested it's on Eurosport.fr
That means I wouldn't understand it anyway right?? Even though I've been trying to learn a bit more French (I can read some French but I can't understand it when it is being spoken).
Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 PM   #111
country flag Ome

I asked Fran to summarize it for me and she kindly did so if you want it, I'll forward her PM to you
Old 05-22-2008, 04:04 PM   #112
country flag Invisible

Quote:
I asked Fran to summarize it for me and she kindly did so if you want it, I'll forward her PM to you
I guess it doesn't really matter, it's your choice
Old 05-23-2008, 07:53 AM   #113
country flag Ome

Hope I don't jinx him by posting the grass court news

Quote:
Nottingham welcomes the French connection

Eight French players will be competing at The Nottingham Open which takes place at the City of Nottingham Tennis Centre between 14th-21st June.

With Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Michael Llodra already confirming they will play in Nottingham, Paul-Henri Mathieu, ranked No 19 in the world, joined his fellow countrymen by committing to make his fourth East Midlands appearance. The 26 year-old, who has picked up four ATP titles Moscow, Lyon, Casablanca and Gstaad, has an excellent grass court pedigree having reached the last 16 at Wimbledon in 2007.

Nicholas Mahut will be looking to emulate his 2007 grass court form when he narrowly lost in a third set tie-break against Andy Roddick in the final at Queen’s Club. In 2006, the 6’ 3” 23 year-old made his sole appearance at The Nottingham Open – reaching the last 16. Ranked No 43 in the world, the right-hander will be looking for his first title on the ATP Tour.

Gilles Simon (No 36), Gael Monfils (No 48), Sebastien Grosjean (No 55) and Julien Benneteau (No 65) make up the full compliment of French players. Simon and Monfils have both played in Nottingham before while Benneteau will be making his debut. In 2000, Grosjean lifted The Nottingham Open trophy defeating Byron Black in the final.

Patrick Hughesman, The Nottingham Open Tournament Director, said: “All eight French players are experienced pros who will add great depth to The Nottingham Open this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if the champion is one of these players as they all know their way around a grass court. This year’s tournament is shaping up to be very strong with a host of world class players appearing.”
Old 05-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #114
country flag Ome

From Eurosport.fr

Quote:
Tennis - Roland-Garros

Les Français auront du fil à retordre dès le premier tour de Roland-Garros. Seul Paul-Henri Mathieu évite ses compatriotes et d'autres pièges pour un duel de gala face à Gustavo Kuerten, qui fait ses adieux au tournoi.

PREMIER TOUR

Mathieu-Kuerten

Monfils-Clément

Llodra-Patience

Serra-Gasquet

Tsonga-Qualifié

Eysseric-Murray

LES FAVORIS

Federer-Querrey

Nadal-Qualifié

Djokovic-Gremelmayr
Old 05-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #115
country flag Ome

Why couldn't he draw Eysseric or something?

Tricky one. Simply because it's Guga. No matter how's playing, he's still Guga And people love him. I don't think the crowds are much of a help for Paulo... Geeeezzzz! I didn't want him to draw three players and of course, he drew one of them!

I don't have a good feeling about this one. Paulo might feel intimidated by Guga and his RG titles (or maybe it's just me ) Never mind, we also got 3 titles... from Mats! Ohhh, and he won two of his titles in 1982 and 1988, the years Paulo and I were born
Old 05-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #116
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Awww not against Guga.
I don't want to have to cheer against Guga on his last appearance, that's an annoying draw. Oh well, I hope I get to see it but since it's bottom half I'll probably miss it..fingers crossed anyway.

I'm sure Paulo will do just fine though! Vamos Paulo!!

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #117
country flag Ome

Exactly! I don't want to cheer against him either!!!!!
Someone up there obviously has a bad day and takes it all on us

Hope you'll get to see this match, Jenny *fingers crossed* The atmosphere should be awesome
Old 05-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #118

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly, why does Paulo have to be the bad guy and end Guga's career?

Thanks sweetie.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Old 05-23-2008, 11:18 AM   #119
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFeatherBoa View Post
Exactly, why does Paulo have to be the bad guy and end Guga's career?

Thanks sweetie.
It sounds REALLY bad when you put it that way
Poor Paulo What if he's too nice to do that?
Old 05-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #120

Oops, yes I did make it sound bad.

Dear Paulo is just going to have to be ruthless. No time for respect.
but I don't want to see Guga humiliated either.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Closed Thread