PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #91
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
So who is he?
Gavin?
You are a smart cookie
Invisible is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #92
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
You are a smart cookie
...and I'm also an

I was just listening to his album
Old 05-22-2008, 01:50 PM   #93
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...and I'm also an

I was just listening to his album
I've listened to the new one....oh, about a million times. I'm listening to it right now and I bought his old CD, but I like the new one much, much more!!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:50 PM   #94
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

I listened to a preview of Scarlett Johansson's album on iTune. OMG!!!! She just CAN NOT sing!!! I can't think of an album that's worse than hers right now
Old 05-22-2008, 01:51 PM   #95
country flag Ome

Quote:
I've listened to the new one....oh, about a million times. I'm listening to it right now and I bought his old CD, but I like the new one much, much more!!
I have "I Don't Wanna Be" as my ringtone right now
Old 05-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #96
country flag Invisible

Quote:
I listened to a preview of Scarlett Johansson's album on iTune. OMG!!!! She just CAN NOT sing!!! I can't think of an album that's worse than hers right now
She's an actress isn't she I'm so not up to date on movies and tv shows
Old 05-22-2008, 01:56 PM   #97
country flag Invisible

Quote:
I have "I Don't Wanna Be" as my ringtone right now
I do like that song
Old 05-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #98
country flag Ome

Quote:
She's an actress isn't she I'm so not up to date on movies and tv shows
She is an actress. And that's all she should be doing from now on!
Old 05-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #99
country flag Invisible

Quote:
She is an actress. And that's all she should be doing from now on!
It's kind of funny...I'm watching MTV Hits and they are showing yesterday's TRL and on the screen it said "Coming up Scarlett Johansson's first video", I'll have to keep watching.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:19 PM   #100
country flag Ome

Quote:
It's kind of funny...I'm watching MTV Hits and they are showing yesterday's TRL and on the screen it said "Coming up Scarlett Johansson's first video", I'll have to keep watching.
Good luck!!
Old 05-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #101
country flag Invisible

Quote:
Good luck!!
You mean I'd be better off playing Gavin's CD over again instead
Old 05-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #102
country flag Ome

Quote:
You mean I'd be better off playing Gavin's CD over again instead
You should watch her video. A good laugh
Old 05-22-2008, 02:32 PM   #103
country flag Invisible

Quote:
You should watch her video. A good laugh
the TRL host was just talking to Perez Hilton and asked him if he was looking forward to the video and Perez was like "I've heard the song isn't that good"
Old 05-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #104
country flag Ome

I wonder if he wrote something about it on his blog
Old 05-22-2008, 02:47 PM   #105
country flag Invisible

OK, You are right....the song is pretty bad and the video doesn't make it any better!!
Closed Thread