PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 11:05 AM   #61
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
BTW, I already sent your package

I would have burned you this song if I got it one day earlier I hope that the "dolphins" will still be in a perfect shape when they arrive at your door!
Cool I can't wait to get it ....funny how you put dolphins in quotes
I will try to start working on your DVD soon. First I need to finish finding a place for the rest of my stuff in the apartment. I moved some of the extra stuff out of my room and into the living room so I could fit the other "main" things in my room....now my mom keeps complaining that she "wants her living room back" Other than some piles of stuff that are setting in front of one side of my closet, my room looks pretty cool I still wish it was bigger so I'd have a bit more space, but oh well I guess.
Invisible is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #62
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

They earn their place in quotes

Talking about your new room, I would LOVE to see it! And you should give your mom her living room back
Old 05-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #63
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

What a strange day this is...
TV5, the only French channel I have, decides to show Casablanca.

Oh man, I miss Paulo
Old 05-22-2008, 11:21 AM   #64
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They earn their place in quotes

Talking about your new room, I would LOVE to see it! And you should give your mom her living room back
I'll think about taking some pics of my room Yes, I really should get my stuff out of the living room....I've made it such a mess
Old 05-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #65
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I'll think about taking some pics of my room Yes, I really should get my stuff out of the living room....I've made it such a mess
My room is more than messy right now. It's like a room where you had a frat party last night.

I'm sending you a PM of a very odd/strange/weird/lame picture of Paulo right now
Old 05-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #66
country flag Invisible

Quote:
What a strange day this is...
TV5, the only French channel I have, decides to show Casablanca.

Oh man, I miss Paulo
I haven't seen any men's tennis in so long....not since Davis Cup I'm mad because my French Open coverage is going to suck. Most of it is on TTC, when ESPN's coverage starts during the day, there probably won't be much live tennis left to show. Last year I was so spoiled because TTC and the satellite company opened up like 5 stations for watching tennis. You could pick which court you wanted to watch and I was able to see a couple of Paulo's matches. Now this year I won't see much of the tournament at all. I'm happy to have high speed internet now though especially since I've been watching a lot of videos lately and before I wouldn't have had the patience to wait for them to load. Also there are a couple TV stations that I have now that I didn't have before that I have been watching so it's not all bad, but I miss tennis

Oh and I WON my vBet
Old 05-22-2008, 11:36 AM   #67
country flag Ome

You have a fast internet connection, don't you? You can always try to watch it online I don't think I'll see Paulo's matches this year. I have a feeling that WTA will take over. The only two Frenchies I'll be seeing are Richard and Jo. I'm sure.

So who did you bet on??
Old 05-22-2008, 11:41 AM   #68
country flag Invisible

Quote:
My room is more than messy right now. It's like a room where you had a frat party last night.

I'm sending you a PM of a very odd/strange/weird/lame picture of Paulo right now
Actually it's kind of cute, but it looks like he was up to no good with his shirt like that
Old 05-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #69
country flag Ome

Quote:
Actually it's kind of cute, but it looks like he was up to no good with his shirt like that
"Something no good" Ahhh, I love the up-to-something-no-good Paulo

Maybe it looks odd to me because I always have this picture of him and his serious expression
Old 05-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #70
country flag Invisible

Quote:
You have a fast internet connection, don't you? You can always try to watch it online I don't think I'll see Paulo's matches this year. I have a feeling that WTA will take over. The only two Frenchies I'll be seeing are Richard and Jo. I'm sure.

So who did you bet on??
Yes I do have a fast connection, but I don't want to use livestreams that make me download something or register. Also I hate it if the livestream has more of a delay than livescore because when that happens I end up paying more attention to livescore.

Ginepri I wanted him to win, he's one of the few Americans that I like, but I think I'm even more happy to have won my first vBet
Old 05-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #71
country flag Invisible

Quote:
"Something no good" Ahhh, I love the up-to-something-no-good Paulo

Maybe it looks odd to me because I always have this picture of him and his serious expression
I think Paulo just tries to make us all think that he's so sweet and innocent
Old 05-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #72
country flag Ome

Quote:
Yes I do have a fast connection, but I don't want to use livestreams that make me download something or register. Also I hate it if the livestream has more of a delay than livescore because when that happens I end up paying more attention to livescore.

Ginepri I wanted him to win, he's one of the few Americans that I like, but I think I'm even more happy to have won my first vBet
I do pay more attention to livescore. I only use livestream to criticize Paulo's style

What a bold move! American on clay! Who did he play? I have to admit that I haven't been following much tennis this week.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:54 AM   #73
country flag Ome

Quote:
I think Paulo just tries to make us all think that he's so sweet and innocent
To me, he'll always be innocent and sweet with those puppy eyes he has!

Looks like he was drunk. Just like in the picture from DiP's wedding where he ate a rat
Old 05-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #74
country flag Invisible

Quote:
I do pay more attention to livescore. I only use livestream to criticize Paulo's style

What a bold move! American on clay! Who did he play? I have to admit that I haven't been following much tennis this week.
He played against Olivier Rochus. Robby is the only player playing this week that I like. I guess I'm following this weeks tournaments more out of habit...I'm just so used to having the livescore window open when matches are going on.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #75
country flag Ome

Quote:
He played against Olivier Rochus. Robby is the only player playing this week that I like. I guess I'm following this weeks tournaments more out of habit...I'm just so used to having the livescore window open when matches are going on.
Very nice win for Robby then!

I can't wait for the draw ceremony tomorrow!
I should be able to follow it live