PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 332 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 11:45 AM   #4966
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: " Happy Birthday, Sharon! "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I heard this song over and OVER again on Thai radio stations

A bit too early but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q5gDyXEHpc
Early?? I listened to a couple of Christmas CDs like the day after Thanksgiving (one being 'N Sync ) and I haven't listened to anymore Christmas music since then

Speaking of radio stations....I've changed the station on my alarm clock twice to avoid Christmas music. One station started playing a bunch of Christmas music like the 1st day of November
Invisible is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2008, 11:58 AM   #4967
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
Early?? I listened to a couple of Christmas CDs like the day after Thanksgiving (one being 'N Sync ) and I haven't listened to anymore Christmas music since then

Speaking of radio stations....I've changed the station on my alarm clock twice to avoid Christmas music. One station started playing a bunch of Christmas music like the 1st day of November
And I thought I was the only one

I could work as a DJ there!

BTW, have you ever heard of this song called "Run" by Snow Patrol? Leona Lewis made a cover of it... pretty haunting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7r2ApESN4

http://www.brickmanmedia.com/jim/geoff/
Old 12-09-2008, 12:15 PM   #4968
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And I thought I was the only one

I could work as a DJ there!

BTW, have you ever heard of this song called "Run" by Snow Patrol? Leona Lewis made a cover of it... pretty haunting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7r2ApESN4

http://www.brickmanmedia.com/jim/geoff/
Nope, I hadn't heard it before, neither version.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #4969
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Zadig et Voltaire Appreciation Thread

I can't help it

Old 12-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #4970
country flag Invisible

Quote:
I can't help it

Anyway.....
I hope Paulo isn't really planning on playing all of those tournaments at the beginning of the year. If he even tries then he is crazy, his coach as well
Old 12-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #4971
country flag Ome

Why confused?

I've always wanted to buy the same style of shirt in many different colors... but I thought it was ! Thanks to Paulo and Zadig & Voltaire who make me feel a lot less guilty if I'm going to do that in the near future

I don't know... I hope he gets to play those tourneys and win them I trust that he knows his body
Old 12-09-2008, 12:39 PM   #4972
country flag Invisible

Quote:
Why confused?

I've always wanted to buy the same style of shirt in many different colors... but I thought it was ! Thanks to Paulo and Zadig & Voltaire who make me feel a lot less guilty if I'm going to do that in the near future

I don't know... I hope he gets to play those tourneys and win them I trust that he knows his body
Ah, I'm not confused anymore
I don't think I've ever bought more than two of the same style of shirt, but I've bought two similar ones several times.

About the tournaments....I really hope for him to improve his masters series results, not be tired or injured for them
Old 12-09-2008, 01:25 PM   #4973
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Am I too late? Happy birthday Sharon.
And guys sooo long time no see!
my0118 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2008, 01:30 PM   #4974
country flag Ome

OMG!!!! MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been missing you around here, darling!!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:35 PM   #4975
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG!!!! MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been missing you around here, darling!!
Hey honey How are you?
and what's been up to guys?
Old 12-09-2008, 01:44 PM   #4976
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
Hey honey How are you?
and what's been up to guys?
I'm studying for my exams on Thursday right now It's making me dizzy
How is everything, gf?

We've been missing you and Paulo Also, we've been criticizing Paulo's wardrobe
Old 12-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #4977
country flag my0118

Quote:
I'm studying for my exams on Thursday right now It's making me dizzy
How is everything, gf?

We've been missing you and Paulo Also, we've been criticizing Paulo's wardrobe
oh me too! I was studying for the exams. I have to exams in two days. hehe

I've missed you too guys. Hows your lovely Paulo then? He's not that a fasionable guy after all?
Old 12-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #4978
country flag Ome

Quote:
oh me too! I was studying for the exams. I have to exams in two days. hehe

I've missed you too guys. Hows your lovely Paulo then? He's not that a fasionable guy after all?
Good luck with yours!

Paulo seems to be working pretty hard since he got himself a new coach
He is a very fashionable guy... He's just too cool by buying the same shirt with four different colors
Old 12-09-2008, 02:18 PM   #4979
country flag my0118

Quote:
Good luck with yours!

Paulo seems to be working pretty hard since he got himself a new coach
He is a very fashionable guy... He's just too cool by buying the same shirt with four different colors
Thanks honey, good luck to you too.

anyway, that's why you guys are talking about his wardrobes!
but you gotta understand him, sometimes someone can't choose and doesn't know which color looks better on him so just he has to buy them in every color.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:24 PM   #4980
country flag Sharon

Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am I too late? Happy birthday Sharon.
And guys sooo long time no see!
Thanks Mia!!

LOOOOOONG time no talk!
I have four exams in the next week.

but Ome, was there a new HIMYM last night? I missed GG. will have to wait for it to be online
Sharon is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread