PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 328 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #4906
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

I don't know if you guys heard of Moon, Venus and Jupiter conjunctions: http://www.earthsky.org/radioshows/5...-on-december-1

I just went out to celebrate my "anniversary" and on my way back home... I saw this <--- literally
Yep, even the universe can't help but smiling about my 6-year-obsession

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00503.jpg (96.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00505.jpg (105.8 KB, 23 views)
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #4907
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and condolences, Jai!

Did you get to Bangkok OK?
There were some explosions I saw, how are things now?
Old 12-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #4908
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

The sky looks beautiful.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #4909
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Maria

Yeah It just took longer than I expected since we (mostly my dad) had to drive pass the protesting area All in all, in was OK.
Those explosions injured quite a lot of the protesters. Things are actually quite normal in the city. But we can't wear either yellow or red outfit anymore since they will accuse you of siding with one groups of protesters
Old 12-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #4910
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
The sky looks beautiful.
It's beautiful and... funny

I couldn't help but smiling
Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #4911
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Thanks, Maria

Yeah It just took longer than I expected since we (mostly my dad) had to drive pass the protesting area All in all, in was OK.
Those explosions injured quite a lot of the protesters. Things are actually quite normal in the city. But we can't wear either yellow or red outfit anymore since they will accuse you of siding with one groups of protesters
That's kind of bad, if you like to wear yellow or red I mean.
They said the protesters won't stop until the PM steps down and the PM has no intention of stepping down so a nice vicious circle you have there.
You still better be careful out in the city.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #4912
country flag Ome

Quote:
That's kind of bad, if you like to wear yellow or red I mean.
They said the protesters won't stop until the PM steps down and the PM has no intention of stepping down so a nice vicious circle you have there.
You still better be careful out in the city.
And it's bad when you only have red sweaters (since I'm a fan of ManUnited)
The PM has no intention to step down, but I think tomorrow the court will read the verdict about this lack of qualification issue of a few political parties, including the one that the PM belongs too. It's likely that he will be forced to step down soon But there will still be a nice vicious circle, I'm afraid. I mean, the non-educated people will vote for the same group of politicians again anyway

I will And thank you so much for checking in
Old 12-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #4913
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
And it's bad when you only have red sweaters (since I'm a fan of ManUnited)
The PM has no intention to step down, but I think tomorrow the court will read the verdict about this lack of qualification issue of a few political parties, including the one that the PM belongs too. It's likely that he will be forced to step down soon But there will still be a nice vicious circle, I'm afraid. I mean, the non-educated people will vote for the same group of politicians again anyway

I will And thank you so much for checking in
Yeah. Believe me it's the same kinda close to 50-50 situation with our parliament, but nothing you can do, in democracy people can vote as they like.
I wish the circle will get broken somehow, and of course I gotta check how is the biggest Paulo fan doing.
I'm swomped with work so I better leave now but I'll be checking in soon! Until then take care
Old 12-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #4914
country flag Ome

Quote:
Yeah. Believe me it's the same kinda close to 50-50 situation with our parliament, but nothing you can do, in democracy people can vote as they like.
I wish the circle will get broken somehow, and of course I gotta check how is the biggest Paulo fan doing.
I'm swomped with work so I better leave now but I'll be checking in soon! Until then take care
This democracy thing sometimes stinks Education seems to be the potential tool that can break this circle... at least here anyway.

Good luck with all the work! And you take care too, Maria
Old 12-01-2008, 01:04 PM   #4915
country flag Ome

I hadn't seen Paulo online in ages and here he is!
This turns out to be a perfect day after all

Paulo Don't forget to take a look at your sky tonight
Old 12-02-2008, 12:53 PM   #4916
country flag Ome

My brain just went to overdrive after watching Gossip Girl (that Dan is handsome ), Prison Break (after having not watched it in ages ), Heroes, House and American Dad
(while I should have been studying for next week exams )

Oh, yesterday I had a chat with Marc Gicquel One of the friendliest players EVER!! And he confirms that "Mauritius" is a popular destination for the Frenchies
Old 12-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #4917
country flag Sharon

Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond repute

Gossip Girl!
the whole, Serena, Aaron, Dan and Aaron's ex-gf thing was weird
best part of the ep was when Chuck and Blair brought each other dates that looked EXACTLY like themselves
Chuck is more handsome than Dan ... but i think Nate is

U had a chat with Gicquel? MSN?
Sharon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-02-2008, 01:47 PM   #4918
country flag Ome

For now... Dan > Chuck > Aaron I don't like Nate for some reason

Chuck's look-alike is... scary

On Facebook chat He's super nice!
He's been playing lots of tournaments lately so I just wanted to know if he already a had holiday or not. Funny guy, I must say

Last edited by Ome : 12-02-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #4919
country flag Sharon

Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond repute

I only like Nate's looks, don't like his storyline at all right now. Not a Vanessa and Nate fan
I think all three of the guys are good looking though, I'm not a big fan of Aaron though
Chuck's look a like made me when I was watching I thought they were gonna say they were the perfect date but no, use lookalikes

I haven't used facebook chat in so long
Sharon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #4920
country flag Ome

Vanessa and Nate... EEEWWWWW

Dan looks so much better in this episode (Plus, I think Blake and Penn are so cute together in real life They're still together?)
Yeah, I thought they were going to say that as well!

Me either! I don't know what's gotten into me yesterday. Probably the magic of December 1