PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 327 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #4891
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

tufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Olga

My weekend is going OK considering. The 10-hour+ road trip was a bit tiring And yes, I'm home Everything seems OK in the city. The airports areas are a bit scary

Sounds like a fun! German But why aren't you taking French? (or you already understood it? )

Yeah, he had like one week off??
I've heard about some new accidents at the airport
So it's great that everything is OK Your holiday is over?

Dunno exactly, really I would like to study French as well (I know only a bit. Still using an online translator for most of the time ) There are so many languages, that I would like to know...
I've studied German at school a bit, so that's why I've decided to take courses now. And it may be really useful considering my (still future) profession

One or one and a half... It seems like it's way not enough for him to rest up properly

Allez Les Bleus
tufani is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2008, 11:38 PM   #4892
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufani View Post
I've heard about some new accidents at the airport
So it's great that everything is OK Your holiday is over?

Dunno exactly, really I would like to study French as well (I know only a bit. Still using an online translator for most of the time ) There are so many languages, that I would like to know...
I've studied German at school a bit, so that's why I've decided to take courses now. And it may be really useful considering my (still future) profession

One or one and a half... It seems like it's way not enough for him to rest up properly
Now no tourist will ever come back to Thailand again
Good days are over... I'm going back to school on Monday

Yeah, there are so many interesting languages! I learned a bit of French and Chinese in high school. Not enough for me to understand Paulo's audio interview, though And I totally forgot all the Chinese now I think I'll have to learn German or French since I want to work in Zurich or Geneva in the future

And he's going to whine about it to us later
Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 AM   #4893
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

tufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now no tourist will ever come back to Thailand again
Good days are over... I'm going back to school on Monday

Yeah, there are so many interesting languages! I learned a bit of French and Chinese in high school. Not enough for me to understand Paulo's audio interview, though And I totally forgot all the Chinese now I think I'll have to learn German or French since I want to work in Zurich or Geneva in the future

And he's going to whine about it to us later
Ah, I see some tense time coming Will you have some days off after your exams, btw?

That's so cool! And you like studying languages?
I think the whole lifetime won't be enough for me to study all the languages I would like to
I would like to understand Paulo's audio interviews as well, 'cause now I listen to them just because I like hearing him talk

I hope, he won't have a good reason to Paulo seems to be really inspired by his collaboration with Courteau

Allez Les Bleus
Old 11-30-2008, 09:16 AM   #4894
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, I see some tense time coming Will you have some days off after your exams, btw?

That's so cool! And you like studying languages?
I think the whole lifetime won't be enough for me to study all the languages I would like to
I would like to understand Paulo's audio interviews as well, 'cause now I listen to them just because I like hearing him talk

I hope, he won't have a good reason to Paulo seems to be really inspired by his collaboration with Courteau
We don't have Christmas holiday here so I might get a few days off around New Year time, but that's it How about you? Any plan?

I'm much better with languages than numbers I only want to study French and German, but even just that could take me 30 years

Oh yeah, I can understand some "words", not exactly a whole sentence so I just like hearing his voice. His English is--- urmmm--- cute, also. At first, I had to listen to the interview twice to understand what he was trying to say. But now I kind of used to his accent He repeatedly uses, "For sure" in almost every English interview he does.

Of course, whining Paulo means he isn't doing well. At least things start off well... he got what he wanted
Old 11-30-2008, 09:50 AM   #4895
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

Quote:
We don't have Christmas holiday here so I might get a few days off around New Year time, but that's it How about you? Any plan?

I'm much better with languages than numbers I only want to study French and German, but even just that could take me 30 years

Oh yeah, I can understand some "words", not exactly a whole sentence so I just like hearing his voice. His English is--- urmmm--- cute, also. At first, I had to listen to the interview twice to understand what he was trying to say. But now I kind of used to his accent He repeatedly uses, "For sure" in almost every English interview he does.

Of course, whining Paulo means he isn't doing well. At least things start off well... he got what he wanted
We celebrate Christmas on January 7 here, New Year is much bigger holiday in my country, actually. I'll have some holidays right before my exams Maybe two weeks or something.
No, I don't have a particular plan for my holidays yet. Most likely is me staying at home, trying to relax. The new semester begins right after the exams (in the beginning of February) So these two weeks of a break are my only hope to rest until summer
How many holidays in the school do you have per year, Jai?

Oh, I really love his English I think, cheering for the Frenchies really helped me to understand French accent in English, so it's no problem

Let us hope there're no more coaching problems for Paulo

Allez Les Bleus
Old 11-30-2008, 10:47 AM   #4896
country flag Ome

Quote:
We celebrate Christmas on January 7 here, New Year is much bigger holiday in my country, actually. I'll have some holidays right before my exams Maybe two weeks or something.
No, I don't have a particular plan for my holidays yet. Most likely is me staying at home, trying to relax. The new semester begins right after the exams (in the beginning of February) So these two weeks of a break are my only hope to rest until summer
How many holidays in the school do you have per year, Jai?

Oh, I really love his English I think, cheering for the Frenchies really helped me to understand French accent in English, so it's no problem

Let us hope there're no more coaching problems for Paulo
January 7? That's interesting! Oh, holiday before exams... But I'm sure you'll manage it
My ideal holiday would be staying in bed all day I usually have about 3 weeks off in late September to October then about a month or two in March to April. But this year will be quite different since I'll have to get ready to work in a hospital next year I just checked with my friend and he said we should have about 5 days off during New Year

I have a problem understanding Richard from time to time
Old 11-30-2008, 11:41 AM   #4897
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

Quote:
January 7? That's interesting! Oh, holiday before exams... But I'm sure you'll manage it
My ideal holiday would be staying in bed all day I usually have about 3 weeks off in late September to October then about a month or two in March to April. But this year will be quite different since I'll have to get ready to work in a hospital next year I just checked with my friend and he said we should have about 5 days off during New Year

I have a problem understanding Richard from time to time
Yeah, there are mostly orthodox believers here, so we celebrate Christmas thirteen days after December 25. But still there are people, who celebrate it on December 25 and therefore they have like two Christmas holidays
I hope so Thanks, Jai!
I guess mine as well, though I never had a chance to do so
To work in a hospital? It is a school practice or are you graduating? Btw, for how many years do the medical students study in Thailand? 'Cause here it's like 6 or 7 years. Is it the same?
That's great! I think that I like Christmas/New Year wait even more, than the actual holiday ('cause it always ends so quickly )

I think I got used to his accent And I really like it! He is so cute and sometimes funny, while speaking English

Btw, have you watched the last Prison Break episode?

Allez Les Bleus
Old 11-30-2008, 11:26 PM   #4898
country flag Sharon

Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond repute

Ome, just had to say...

ARSENAL BEAT CHELSEA today
it seems we can beat the top teams yet struggle against the lower ranked ones
Sharon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-30-2008, 11:57 PM   #4899
country flag Ome

Quote:
Yeah, there are mostly orthodox believers here, so we celebrate Christmas thirteen days after December 25. But still there are people, who celebrate it on December 25 and therefore they have like two Christmas holidays
I hope so Thanks, Jai!
I guess mine as well, though I never had a chance to do so
To work in a hospital? It is a school practice or are you graduating? Btw, for how many years do the medical students study in Thailand? 'Cause here it's like 6 or 7 years. Is it the same?
That's great! I think that I like Christmas/New Year wait even more, than the actual holiday ('cause it always ends so quickly )

I think I got used to his accent And I really like it! He is so cute and sometimes funny, while speaking English

Btw, have you watched the last Prison Break episode?
Ah, I see! (Love learning something new ) Even though people don't celebrate Christmas here, it's still my favorite holiday There's something in the air

It's a school practice. We have to study 6 years in a medical school. The first 3 years are mostly theory and the last 3 years are practice.

It's also my special holiday today
Old 11-30-2008, 11:59 PM   #4900
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post

Ome, just had to say...

ARSENAL BEAT CHELSEA today
it seems we can beat the top teams yet struggle against the lower ranked ones
I gave up on Arsenal when they went down one goal
Awesome result for United

And it seems that way indeed... Arsenal needs to be careful since there are so many teams for them to lost to
Old 12-01-2008, 12:05 AM   #4901
country flag Ome

It's official...

I've been a fan of Paulo for SIX YEARS!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 01:23 AM   #4902
country flag Sharon

Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I gave up on Arsenal when they went down one goal
Awesome result for United

And it seems that way indeed... Arsenal needs to be careful since there are so many teams for them to lost to
I hope they don't become like the Gulbis type... I think he's more motivated playing the big matches and top players and cares less about small tourneys...
but Arsenal seems this way right now as we have seen with the teams they're winning against and losing to

Quote:
It's official...

That's a lot of years worth of rollercoaster matches
Sharon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-01-2008, 08:57 AM   #4903
country flag Ome

Quote:
I hope they don't become like the Gulbis type... I think he's more motivated playing the big matches and top players and cares less about small tourneys...
but Arsenal seems this way right now as we have seen with the teams they're winning against and losing to
Funny how they got beaten so badly by Man City just last week
Last night match was awesome, though. The game was so fast and furious

Quote:
That's a lot of years worth of rollercoaster matches
Old 12-01-2008, 11:19 AM   #4904
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's official...

:worsh ip:

congrats Ome!Ive been richard fan for 4 years.

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #4905
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaplenske View Post
:worsh ip:

congrats Ome!Ive been richard fan for 4 years.
Merci

4 years We all know it's not easy... being a fan of these Frenchies