PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 324 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 03:33 AM   #4846
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: " Sunday, 1 December, 2002 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
I can't imagine Paulo in tight t-shirts.
Mathieu bros on tour... they couldve been doubles partners that would've been cool

still hate ronaldo?
You remember this tight Adidas t-shirt that Coria and Srichaphan wore some years ago? I'd pay some serious money to see Paulo in it! The Mathieu bros >>>> The Bryans I remember seeing a pic of Paulo's brother when he was thinner... They looked so much alike! I have a feeling that Paulo must have beaten his brother in the garage tennis when he was about three and a half... that's why thier parents decided to go with Paulo only

Quote:
What happened with Gilles? videos? He's started growing on me the last couple of months.
My friend's translation was over the top, I'm sure So you should check Gilles' forum for the truth

I have the same level of likeness for others Frenchies except for Nico D and Richie who are a bit above the average
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2008, 03:37 AM   #4847
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

still hate ronaldo?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooney and his brand new bald head are annoying, too!
Old 11-28-2008, 03:48 AM   #4848
Sharon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
You remember this tight Adidas t-shirt that Coria and Srichaphan wore some years ago? I'd pay some serious money to see Paulo in it! The Mathieu bros >>>> The Bryans I remember seeing a pic of Paulo's brother when he was thinner... They looked so much alike! I have a feeling that Paulo must have beaten his brother in the garage tennis when he was about three and a half... that's why thier parents decided to go with Paulo only

My friend's translation was over the top, I'm sure So you should check Gilles' forum for the truth

I have the same level of likeness for others Frenchies except for Nico D and Richie who are a bit above the average
Paulo wearing that Adidas shirt... i might actually and
Mathieu bros would rule the doubles world even if Paulo can't volley

I... Can' find what Paulo said in the Gilles forum... theres so much jealousy of gilles from other players
View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2008, 03:50 AM   #4849
Sharon

Quote:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooney and his brand new bald head are annoying, too!

Rooney has alllllllways been annoying.
his bald head kinda looks like Roddick with bald head... which was disasterous, on all levels
View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #4850
country flag Ome

Quote:
Paulo wearing that Adidas shirt... i might actually and
Mathieu bros would rule the doubles world even if Paulo can't volley

I... Can' find what Paulo said in the Gilles forum... theres so much jealousy of gilles from other players
Just the thought makes me want to
They would have make the DC team, for sure

Some of the players just don't get along
Paulo said he was not a fan of Gilles' tennis, I believe. And when he was asked again in Bercy... things seem to get out of hand (I think he went "Stop talking about Simon already, etc." *Imagine Paulo getting mad at the reporter* )

I find it very interesting when Paulo speaks up like that. It's either he had a fight with his gf, just plain annoyed by the question or there really is something between these two Good thing I only have one favorite... otherwise all these Frenchies could have caused me some serious headache!
Old 11-28-2008, 04:00 AM   #4851
country flag Ome

Quote:

Rooney has alllllllways been annoying.
his bald head kinda looks like Roddick with bald head... which was disasterous, on all levels
I actually wouldn't mind his bald head if it and his big feet can score some goals But he's been doing nothing lately! That with his bald head are killing me

At least Roddick is in a better shape than Ronney
Old 11-28-2008, 04:05 AM   #4852
country flag Ome

So I'm watching Coldplay's concert on MTV right now... got me wondering if anyone has every tested Chris Martin's alcohol level before he goes on the show! He looks drunk ALL THE TIME!! And he somehow manages to look drunk while singing Yellow... how is THAT possible!? O_o
Old 11-28-2008, 07:04 AM   #4853
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't read here for a long time, but I just did because all the other French forums were dead - and I see it is a good timing.

Maybe you don't want to discuss that here, Ome, but it would really interest me because I've been wondering about that.
I see the Paulo fans are upset indeed. I've gotten a message from another Paulo fan who is mad at Gilles for his answer to the question about Paulo. But what exactly do you guys dislike in his answer? Which part?
It's a genuine question, I don't even see what was shocking, but maybe I'm just used to Gilles Simon's way to answer questions.

(Just be honest, I can take the criticism about Gilles, and I sure don't expect everybody to like him. I can give you an exact transcription of his answer too if you need it.)
Truc is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2008, 07:41 AM   #4854
country flag Ome

Funny, I got a message from this one poster asking me about Paulo's answer in Lyon and again after Bercy (As if anyone knows what's going on in his head )

I didn't know that Gilles responded to Paulo until earlier today (I only care about Paulo's tennis, clothes and car.) And the news was from a friend who told me a rough and biased summary so it'd be nice if you could provide the transcription here

I don't know about others. But as a long time fan of Paulo, I'm not upset with Gilles... find no reason to be really. (And you know me, Fran ) Anyway, I can say something more useful after I know the whole thing...

As for the Paulo's side of the story, I remember this year Paulo said that he used to be - in his own word - "too nice" to people that it actually hurt him on tour. I don't know exactly what particular situation(s) he referring to, but I guess that's where the change of personality came in. Just as some aren't used to Gilles' way of answering questions, some aren't used to Paulo being this direct either. That's why there's some kind of buzz over it. Plus, the media doesn't help by showing just a context of the interview.

I know a lot of people have the impression that Paulo is "jealous". That's the only thing I don't like about the whole situation. (Let's face it, there are people who think that.) I'm OK with two people expressing their opinion. As much as I'm a fangirl, I still think Paulo could have been more politically correct in Lyon (although it was obvious that he tried). The press could have just stopped it there.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:47 AM   #4855
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny, I got a message from this one poster asking me about Paulo's answer in Lyon and again after Bercy (As if anyone knows what's going on in his head )

I didn't know that Gilles responded to Paulo until earlier today (I only care about Paulo's tennis, clothes and car.) And the news was from a friend who told me a rough and biased summary so it'd be nice if you could provide the transcription here

I don't know about others. But as a long time fan of Paulo, I'm not upset with Gilles... find no reason to be really. (And you know me, Fran ) Anyway, I can say something more useful after I know the whole thing...

As for the Paulo's side of the story, I remember this year Paulo said that he used to be - in his own word - "too nice" to people that it actually hurt him on tour. I don't know exactly what particular situation(s) he referring to, but I guess that's where the change of personality came in. Just as some aren't used to Gilles' way of answering questions, some aren't used to Paulo being this direct either. That's why there's some kind of buzz over it. Plus, the media doesn't help by showing just a context of the interview.

I know a lot of people have the impression that Paulo is "jealous". That's the only thing I don't like about the whole situation. (Let's face it, there are people who think that.) I'm OK with two people expressing their opinion. As much as I'm a fangirl, I still think Paulo could have been more politically correct in Lyon (although it was obvious that he tried). The press could have just stopped it there.
AND his girlfriend
Invisible is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2008, 07:54 AM   #4856
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
AND his girlfriend
You know me too well I intentionally left her out!

I have a reason to believe that she's in charge of the Lagardere's foundation <--- the smiley is for the "in charge" part, not the Lagardere part

It's your fault for mentioning her! You know how obsessed I am
Old 11-28-2008, 08:00 AM   #4857
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know me too well I intentionally left her out!

I have a reason to believe that she's in charge of the Lagardere's foundation <--- the smiley is for the "in charge" part, not the Lagardere part

It's your fault for mentioning her! You know how obsessed I am
I know, that's why I couldn't possibly leave her unmentioned

Did you vote for Paulo (yet) in the polls forum for favorite player???
Invisible is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2008, 08:08 AM   #4858
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I know, that's why I couldn't possibly leave her unmentioned

Did you vote for Paulo (yet) in the polls forum for favorite player???

I just did

What a difference a year made... I wish Paulo knows we're still as obsessed as we have always been

In case you read this: You truly are our favorite player, Paulo!
Sign: Ome and Becky
Old 11-28-2008, 08:14 AM   #4859
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hey girls!

Too nice doesn't get you very far in sports.
All I can say about Gilles is that I like his 2 wins over Roger.

Jai, how are you getting back to Bangkok now?
Old 11-28-2008, 08:21 AM   #4860
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hey girls!

Too nice doesn't get you very far in sports.
All I can say about Gilles is that I like his 2 wins over Roger.

Jai, how are you getting back to Bangkok now?
Maria

I think Paulo's learned his lesson The wake up call was when he was left coachless last year

My friends at school call Gilles, the Fed Killer Machine now

The airway said they'll call in an hour or so. There's another airport about 3-hour drive from Bangkok where they can use As for now, I might have to drive 800 km back to Bangkok tomorrow morning

And what happened in India was just