PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 07:50 AM   #256
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
Hey guys. How are you doing?
I've been away so long.
I'm at school and in class right now but I'm not doing what I have to do. I don't know how to do it actually.
Anyways, I didn't even realize that RG started on Sunday.
Mia

I just started my 3rd year Other fields (eg. law, engineer, accounting, etc.) only study for 4 years and they'll get their degrees. I, on the other hand, have to study for 6 six years in total Some of my friends will graduate next years... I envy them so badly!
Ome is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2008, 08:03 AM   #257
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Maria!

Did you see the pic of Paulo and Marat on catwalk and the exchange of pants?

Mats looked so serious yesterday
Erm no... *going to Marat's forum* I was away yesterday and had other things to do. Only saw some RG in the evening.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:07 AM   #258
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Erm no... *going to Marat's forum* I was away yesterday and had other things to do. Only saw some RG in the evening.
I can't believe you missed that!

The change of shorts got me thinking that there's something going on between those two back stage

And the video was cute too!
Old 05-26-2008, 08:09 AM   #259
country flag Ome

Seeing Guga yesterday also reminded me of the year 2000... He took the year-end no.1 spot from Marat
Old 05-26-2008, 09:32 AM   #260
country flag Ome

An interview with Cornet on RG:

Least favourite opponent

Anna Chakvetadze without a doubt. She put me down before our semi-final in Rome. She said that I was a good junior even though I was 30th in the world at the time. I was furious. And she doesn’t even say hello. She’s not a nice person.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #261
country flag Sharon

Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond repute

The tennis commentator for tennis channel needs to get fired
He called Paulo "JEAN-Henri Mathieu :retard:
Sharon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2008, 11:08 PM   #262
country flag Ome

How much does it take to fire him? I'll contribute some

Only in America
Old 05-27-2008, 02:14 AM   #263
country flag Sharon

Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond reputeSharon has a reputation beyond repute

Worst part was he didn't even correct himself... he probably thought it was actually correct
I didn't know whether to or
Old 05-27-2008, 02:30 AM   #264
country flag Ome

I think I saw JEAN-Henri Mathieu in an online article recently

Is there a new episode of HIMYM today?
Old 05-27-2008, 03:05 AM   #265
country flag Sharon

Poor Paulo

Last week was the season finale of HIMYM so no more new episodes til the fall? They got signed on for a fourth season I believe

BTW. IS ANYONE ELSE ANNOYED BY THE STUPID NOISE PLAYING TENNIS CHANNEL LOGO EVERY TIME YOU CLICK A NEW PAGE!??!
Old 05-27-2008, 04:16 AM   #266
country flag Ome

And poor his fans PAUL-Henri Mathieu is the best. Not need for his evil twin, JEAN-Henri Mathieu

4th season??! Barney really loved Robin

I DON'T see/hear that annoying thing!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 04:29 AM   #267
country flag Sharon

Evil twin JEAN-Henri Mathieu. that name doesn't even sound good

I remmeber reading an article that siad there was a 4th season

Lucky that thing is getting on my nerves so much I don't feel like changing pages on MTF
Old 05-27-2008, 04:38 AM   #268
country flag Ome

Wait... MAYBE IT'S THE CHUBBY GUY WE SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be LENGENDARIER than this season

I wonder what's happening You should try error report forum.

EDIT: I read that forum and some people from the US experienced the same problem. Sounds like quite a scared!
Old 05-27-2008, 04:47 AM   #269
country flag Sharon

it must be him. Chubby JEAN-Henri

The first time I heard it when I came to the forum today, it was scary. its such a WTF noise too... nothing to do with tennis . It'd be okay if we had an option to turn OFF the audio because its interferring with my music listening plus the fact its BEYOND annoying
Old 05-27-2008, 04:56 AM   #270
country flag Ome

And we wonder why he lost in the first round of Rome and Hamburg! It's Jeano!!!!

It only pops up for the US users? You guys probably are getting punished for bringing up Paulo's evil twin