PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #241
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Ome is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #242
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Guillaume says that Richard is more talented than Nadal, probably Djokovic as well. But he needs to maximize his potential and work on his mental side.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:11 PM   #243
country flag Ome

This win kinda sucks I still have a huge poster of Guga and his RG trophy on the wall!

Paulo looks so guilty in the end Why did he have to be the one?
Old 05-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #244
country flag Ome

Guga

Old 05-25-2008, 06:47 PM   #245
Sharon

Guga

Paulo was very professional I think I saw some tears in his eyes when he hugged Guga right before he left when Guga was crying
View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2008, 03:29 AM   #246
country flag Ome

You could tell how difficult it was for Paulo from looking at the interview. He was

I thought having 2 days off would be good for Paulo... but it's interesting when he said it might not do him any good
Old 05-26-2008, 05:08 AM   #247
Sharon

Federer said the same thing last year about the 2 day break. I think most players (probably Paulo included) prefer to have a set schedule of playing every other day for routines

The interview was sweet. I love how he said he would've been cheering for Guga too if he was in the crowd
View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2008, 05:16 AM   #248
country flag Ome

Well, I would have agreed if Paulo didn't carry this hip injury around Mats should keep him busy for the next 2 days

I love that part too I would have cheered for Guga as well
Old 05-26-2008, 05:26 AM   #249
Sharon

I would've cheered Guga also I teared up when the crowd gave him an ovation before the last game started and then again at the end of the match
View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2008, 05:35 AM   #250
country flag Ome

The crowds were amazing Wish I was in the stadium!

Now that Moya is out... Paulo needs to AT LEAST get himself in the position to play Djokovic!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 05:51 AM   #251
Sharon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
The crowds were amazing Wish I was in the stadium!

Now that Moya is out... Paulo needs to AT LEAST get himself in the position to play Djokovic!!!!!!
Agree 100%!! When the draw came out I was hoping Paulo would get to Moya but now since he's gone, expectations went higher
View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2008, 06:42 AM   #252
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys. How are you doing?
I've been away so long.
I'm at school and in class right now but I'm not doing what I have to do. I don't know how to do it actually.
Anyways, I didn't even realize that RG started on Sunday.
my0118 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2008, 07:12 AM   #253
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mia!
I have been away too.

Paulo was such a sweetie yesterday!
2 days off might disrupt his rhythm so yeah, I am not sure... I hope his hip is doing OK. I'll try to watch Mats Wilander tonight on ES and if he has any comments on Paulo.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:44 AM   #254
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Agree 100%!! When the draw came out I was hoping Paulo would get to Moya but now since he's gone, expectations went higher
I saw a bit of Moya's match yesterday. The Argentine who beat Moya was pretty good! He had some physical problem at the end, but he could be a threat.

Would he hilarious if he plays Oscar Hernandez next That guy never fails to amuse me with his shoulder rotation

Paulo could suck in Masters Series events, but not GS! We suddenly expect something good from him after taking out one of our favorite champions!
Old 05-26-2008, 07:46 AM   #255
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hi Mia!
I have been away too.

Paulo was such a sweetie yesterday!
2 days off might disrupt his rhythm so yeah, I am not sure... I hope his hip is doing OK. I'll try to watch Mats Wilander tonight on ES and if he has any comments on Paulo.
Maria!

Did you see the pic of Paulo and Marat on catwalk and the exchange of pants?

Mats looked so serious yesterday
Closed Thread