PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 109 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 04:32 PM   #1621
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now Showing: Paul-Henri and the Holey Sock! [Yes, it's a CHAT THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoistDaColors View Post
at the possibility that paulo will play cilic again for the nth power time.

playing oscar in the first round. make it easy this time, okay?
Best-of-5 should favor Paulo

I just don't know what to expect this year. Last year I knew that something great was going to happen when he won more than ONE match per tourney on grass prior to Wimbledon.

Oh well, as the Beatles would say... Let it be, I guess
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #1622
country flag pieross

pieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now Showing: Paul-Henri and the Holey Sock! [Yes, it's a CHAT THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
It looks so funny (and cute ) when he moves forward
Looks a bit clumsy to me

(But in a cute way, Paulo )
yep...n he just looks like..he has nowhere to go like helpless
but that kind of feeling just so cute...
but he still need to prove it..n win more points on the net..

AlSo gOoD lUcK TO:
Roddick/Blake/Ginepri/Bryans/Agassi
Mathieu/Grosjean/Clement/Nalbandian/Haas
pieross is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-20-2008, 04:35 PM   #1623
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieross View Post
did Germany play so bad yesterday but win?oh,c'mon Croatia!

Spain will meet my favourite team quar-final..and my favourite team defeat France...dont hate me..

haha,we r totally crazy there..much more than fun!
if u want 2 register...click here..http://passport.tennis.com.cn/p_reg.asp
hope your web translator could help u..

wauuuuuu!thats a long time to love a team!that girl have been a MU fan for many years 2!
They were not that bad. I just expected more from them. Portugal made a lot of mistakes so that's probably why Germany didn't even have to play their best.

France saw it coming really And Holland just murdered them in the group stage

I'll try to register! Thanks for the link.

Oh, I'm surprised she likes Ole Gunnar then! I was in love with him in 1999
Old 06-20-2008, 04:39 PM   #1624
country flag pieross

pieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond reputepieross has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Croatia I hope they win tonight... and they can beat Germany again Germany wasn't that bad yesterday, Portugal's defense and goalie were lost at times

I would prefer the winner of Spain/Italy to win the title
finally get someone have the same opinion!
So poor Portugal is!
would u guys all watch the Croatia match today?

AlSo gOoD lUcK TO:
Old 06-20-2008, 04:43 PM   #1625
country flag Ome

Quote:
Croatia I hope they win tonight... and they can beat Germany again Germany wasn't that bad yesterday, Portugal's defense and goalie were lost at times

I would prefer the winner of Spain/Italy to win the title
Poor display from Portugal and the stupid head twins

Seriously, I'd be SUPER surprised if Italy beat Spain
Old 06-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #1626
Sharon

Quote:
So poor Portugal is!
I'm planning to watch some of it.

Quote:
Poor display from Portugal and the stupid head twins

Seriously, I'd be SUPER surprised if Italy beat Spain
Yeah, Portugal was bad yetserday, but it was still close.

Really? Spain has always underachieved once they get to knock out stages and Italy is just good after they get out of the groups The bad thing for Italy is that Pirlo AND Gattuso can't play
View My Blog!  
Old 06-20-2008, 04:46 PM   #1627
country flag Ome

Quote:
So poor Portugal is!
I think I will watch the match tonight

It was nice to see Croatia scored a win over Germany in the group stage. But somehow I think Turkey is a tougher test for them.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:47 PM   #1628
country flag pieross

Quote:
Best-of-5 should favor Paulo

I just don't know what to expect this year. Last year I knew that something great was going to happen when he won more than ONE match per tourney on grass prior to Wimbledon.

Oh well, as the Beatles would say... Let it be, I guess
Let it be...lol!
i have no expectation 2..it seems Paulo wasnt quite fit with the grass court,and Cilic..who has a big serve seems a tough opponent..
Jarkko can meet Paulo 2..
I may choose Jarkko to play..so i support him till he meet Paulo!

AlSo gOoD lUcK TO:
Old 06-20-2008, 04:54 PM   #1629
country flag pieross

Quote:
They were not that bad. I just expected more from them. Portugal made a lot of mistakes so that's probably why Germany didn't even have to play their best.

France saw it coming really And Holland just murdered them in the group stage

I'll try to register! Thanks for the link.

Oh, I'm surprised she likes Ole Gunnar then! I was in love with him in 1999
well,i understand,that 2 big team meeting always have a lot of expectation..n its easy 2 be disappointing..Germany is a strong team with no doubt..
Holland looks pretty good shape in group match!

She say she would like 2 come here 2 say hello 2 u later!

AlSo gOoD lUcK TO:
Old 06-20-2008, 05:00 PM   #1630
country flag pieross

Quote:
I'm planning to watch some of it.

Yeah, Portugal was bad yetserday, but it was still close.

Really? Spain has always underachieved once they get to knock out stages and Italy is just good after they get out of the groups The bad thing for Italy is that Pirlo AND Gattuso can't play
yep,Italy will get Camoranesi n Aquilani to instead of them,it surely will affect the guarding and offensive..but they r good enough..i think if Italy get into the match,its hart to beat them..

AlSo gOoD lUcK TO:
Old 06-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #1631
country flag pieross

Quote:
I think I will watch the match tonight

It was nice to see Croatia scored a win over Germany in the group stage. But somehow I think Turkey is a tougher test for them.
Turkey looks have a good offensive during the match with Czech.it maybe a nice match to watch...

AlSo gOoD lUcK TO:
Old 06-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #1632
country flag skeiji

skeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Now Showing: Paul-Henri and the Holey Sock! [Yes, it's a CHAT THREAD]

Hello OME! I'm the guy with an ole avatar.
nice to meet you here

i'm quite surprise you've been a mu fan for so many years
actually, i've been a football fan ,a mu fan and an ole fan since2002
i dont know why, but i think he's my favourite player

are you going to beijing in august?
i think we can watch paulo's game together with pieross and novanora

Bob Mike PimPim Lleyton Paulo Dani Misa
skeiji is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #1633
country flag skeiji

skeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yep,Italy will get Camoranesi n Aquilani to instead of them,it surely will affect the guarding and offensive..but they r good enough..i think if Italy get into the match,its hart to beat them..
looking forward to Aquilani

Bob Mike PimPim Lleyton Paulo Dani Misa
skeiji is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #1634
country flag Ome

My internet connection died for an hour
Old 06-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #1635
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeiji View Post
Hello OME! I'm the guy with an ole avatar.
nice to meet you here

i'm quite surprise you've been a mu fan for so many years
actually, i've been a football fan ,a mu fan and an ole fan since2002
i dont know why, but i think he's my favourite player

are you going to beijing in august?
i think we can watch paulo's game together with pieross and novanora
Hi skeiji! Nice to meet you as well!

My dad has always been a fan of United so it's inevitable, I guess My favorite player of ALL TIME is Paul Scholes Ole Gunnar and Keano were my favorites too!

My exams schedule hasn't been released yet! But I will go ahead with the plan and ask for the VISA It would be wonderful to watch his match with you guys!