The "We missed you Tommy, so we're glad you're playing" Wimbledon Cheering Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
country flag Sean.J.S.

Sean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "We missed you Tommy, so we're glad you're playing" Wimbledon Cheering Thread

Wimbledon

Place: London, England
Date: 25 June to 8 July
Draw Size: 128
Surface: Grass
Tournament Director: Ian Ritchie
Official Website: http://www.wimbledon.org

After withdrawing from Roland Garros, what are Tommy's chances of competing in Wimbledon? As the general public really aren't sure of how serious Tommy's shoulder injury is, we cannot really be sure. I just hope that it isn't a re-aggravation of the same shoulder which Tommy had surgery on a few years ago.

If you are playing, best of luck, Tommy.
Sean.J.S. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2007, 03:25 PM   #2
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "We are missing you, so please play" Wimbledon Cheering Thread

There's an entry on his website (german version).

Tommy got new problems with his shoulder in Florida. His withdrawing from Paris was a precaution, he will take no risks.

But he's confident to play the grass season...first of all the Gerry-Weber-Open in Halle (Germany).

Last edited by TommyB. : 05-24-2007 at 03:31 PM.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:17 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
There's an entry on his website (german version).

Tommy got new problems with his shoulder in Florida. His withdrawing from Paris was a precaution, he will take no risks.

But he's confident to play the grass season...first of all the Gerry-Weber-Open in Halle (Germany).
Since the English version of Tommy's site is normally behind the German version did the website actually say what the new problems were with his shoulder. It is the same shoulder he had surgery on before
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:06 AM   #4
country flag Sean.J.S.

Sean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond repute

Which shoulder is it that Tommy is having problems with ATM? Left or right? Is it the same shoulder which he had surgery on a few years ago?
Old 05-25-2007, 09:27 AM   #5
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy has a pain, and it's the same shoulder which he had suggery before.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #6
country flag Sean.J.S.

Quote:

If you know, which shoulder is it?
Old 05-25-2007, 06:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post

If you know, which shoulder is it?
It's his right shoulder and of course Tommy is right handed And that is why we are so scared
Old 05-25-2007, 07:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Have any medical tests been done on Tommy's shoulder to determine exactly what is wrong?
Old 05-26-2007, 01:31 AM   #9
country flag Sean.J.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
It's his right shoulder and of course Tommy is right handed And that is why we are so scared
Old 05-26-2007, 05:22 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
I don't know which is worse knowing or not knowing how bad that shoulder is
Old 05-26-2007, 10:02 AM   #11
country flag TommyB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Have any medical tests been done on Tommy's shoulder to determine exactly what is wrong?
Sorry there's no exactly information about it.

I hope it's only a precaution. But if he has to skip the grass season too then
Old 05-27-2007, 04:43 AM   #12

Quote:
Sorry there's no exactly information about it.

I hope it's only a precaution. But if he has to skip the grass season too then
Oh Nooooooooo I don't have a good feeling about this at all There should be some information out there about what is going on and there might be if we just knew where to look for it This is just killing me If there is much wrong with that shoulder it will probably end Tommy's career I thought he would never make it back the first time he had trouble with that shoulder. And he not only made it back, but he was doing well and now this
Old 05-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #13
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he'll play Wimbledon!! You know, I'll be in London when they're playing the SF & finals!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 12:06 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl View Post
I hope he'll play Wimbledon!! You know, I'll be in London when they're playing the SF & finals!!!
I'm glad you will be there But I can't understand how Tommy can play, if his shoulder is giving him more pain
Old 06-01-2007, 05:34 AM   #15
country flag wenty

wenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the grass season is worth it for Tommy if he plays with a doubtful shoulder... Oh Tommy..
wenty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote