Do a lot of the pros use AIM/messengers? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2007, 05:59 AM   #1
country flag Paialii

Paialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do a lot of the pros use AIM/messengers?

Obviously with all of the frauds out there, it's hard to really tell, but do you think a lot of the pro players out there use AIM? I figured most of you already knew about how Roddick's AIM name was leaked not long ago and how I guess he got kind of frustrated with people constantly IMing him. What other pros do you think use online stuff like that, if any?

Serena Williams
Martina Navratilova
Steffi Graf

Andy Roddick | Roger Federer | Venus Williams | Lleyton Hewitt | Maria Sharapova | Justine Henin-Hardenne | Kim Clijsters

Paialii is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2007, 06:30 AM   #2
country flag Sinnet

Sinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do a lot of the pros use AIM/messengers?

lol, I'm surprised there arent a ton of threads about the roddick AIM name thing. I was one of those people that annoyed him LMAO. he only responded to say "who is this" and nothing more but I imagine he'll change his screen name if it keeps up.
Sinnet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Monfils, according to Tursunov:
"Gael Monfils is nuts over MSN. A couple of days ago he was sitting in the lobby and, I’m not kidding, talking on six MSN Windows at the same time. The guy is like Neo in Matrix. He has no idea what he is writing anymore or who he is writing to. He just puts “lol” and moves on to the next window. The girl is probably telling him that her kittens died and he just says, “lol.” At the same time he is listening to Bow Wow and tries to sing along. The funniest stuff on Earth. A French dude is trying to rap! Impossible to watch without a condescending smile!"
http://www.atptennis.com/en/blog/2006/tursunov.asp
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 04:38 PM   #4
country flag Blue Heart24

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
"Gael Monfils is nuts over MSN. A couple of days ago he was sitting in the lobby and, I’m not kidding, talking on six MSN Windows at the same time. The guy is like Neo in Matrix. He has no idea what he is writing anymore or who he is writing to. He just puts “lol” and moves on to the next window. The girl is probably telling him that her kittens died and he just says, “lol.” At the same time he is listening to Bow Wow and tries to sing along. The funniest stuff on Earth. A French dude is trying to rap! Impossible to watch without a condescending smile!"
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #5
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Which one of Andy's screennames was leaked?

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:37 AM   #6
country flag Sinnet

Sinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond reputeSinnet has a reputation beyond repute

the one that i've found on every website that has talked about this is AndyR82 and it was for AIM. i bet he's changed it or changed the privacy settings by now though. especially since its been broadcasted about globally lol
Sinnet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:22 AM   #7
country flag wenty

wenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
wenty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:41 AM   #8
country flag Sofyaxo

Sofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond reputeSofyaxo has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis players are people too.

I'm sure as many of them have screen names and e-mails as the rest of us. Of course the younger ones would be more inclined to have them.

I really hope this thread wasn't started as a way to fish for names.
Sofyaxo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote