AFL Round 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute
Default AFL Round 13

Starting a new strategy. I will be only playing players prop this weekend . mainly H2H disposals .. i will post records as i go .

meanwhile odds are out:

players status this weekend:

Judd is still out for WCE - adelaide has Burton and most likely Goodwin out
Odds about right

Kosi is out for the saints after their win in Perth

Rocca is challenging is 1 match suspension , so far Hawks 1.65 Pies 2.2 . will keep on eye on outcome tonight

Kangaroos celebrating Glenn archer milestone X WB .. pk

Brisbane are underdogs for Port at Gabba , they should be slight favorite

Geelong X Sydney .. that will be interesting game

GL all
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Round 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossboss View Post
Rocca is challenging his 1 match suspension , so far Hawks 1.65 Pies 2.2 . will keep on eye on outcome tonight
Pies lost challange , Rocca gets 2 match ban , odds drift 1.6 Hawks 2.3 Pies
Pies to see if they will Appeal
Old 06-27-2007, 05:12 AM   #3
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

There is a reason why Brisbane are underdogs at the Gabba against Port. I'll wait to see what our lineup is before I play that.

If Clark is back in, I'm all over Brisbane.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:37 AM   #4
country flag bossboss

Found an interesting article in today's Heraldsun regarding WCE records without Judd which currently sits on W/L of 2-3

Code:
In Round 9, 2005, the top-placed Eagles lost to 16th-placed Collingwood without Judd. 

Last year, again sitting first, West Coast lost to 10th-placed Port Adelaide. 

Then last week, the Eagles dropped one against the 14th-placed Saints. 

That's an ugly trifecta of losses - against 10th, 14th and 16th. 

And the Eagles' two wins without Judd since the start of 2005 also say plenty. 

In Round 11 at Subiaco last year, the Eagles found themselves 44 points down eight minutes into the third term against 15th-placed Carlton. The Blues froze and the Eagles got out of jail by 10 points. 

And who could forget Round 10 last year? The other great escape at Skilled Stadium. 

Without the inspiration and drive of Judd, the Eagles were 54 points down eight minutes into the third quarter. Again, they fought back as the 12th-placed Cats crumbled.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:55 PM   #5
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember the last time the Eagles lost to the stinking Crows.

I'm all over that 2.27
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:43 AM   #6
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, i'm going on the Eagles as well.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:26 AM   #7
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute

Geelong Cats to beat Sydney Swans @ 1.31

This one has me puzzled. Here we have one of the hottest teams in the league against one of the coldest. The Cats can't stop winning while the Swans continue to disappoint. Sydney travels to Geelong this weekend to take on the Cats at Skilled Stadium. 'The Cattery' is a hard enough ground for most visiting teams to figure out, let alone an out of sorts side that has only played there twice in the last seven years!! (and lost both)

19 August 2006 - Geelong 14.6.90 defeated Sydney 9.9.63
18 July 2004 - Geelong 11.11.77 defeated Sydney 9.8.62

Sure - this might have been before Sydney's 'golden era', but it is indicative of the fate most interstate sides face down in Geelong. Add the fact that spearhead Barry Hall is not playing and you have yet another reason to back the red hot Cats. The forecast is showers and an icy 12 degrees on Saturday afternoon so don't hold your breath for a high-quality, high-scoring game. I expect the Swans to kick the same sort of score they did the last two times they were here (if not less), so it all depends on how the visitors handle Geelong's attacking potency.

Cats ML @ 1.31 and go hard in combos!
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:41 AM   #8
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Bad weather will even out this contest and make it a lot closer.

I'll take the Swans with the points.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:06 AM   #9

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

If the Eagles don't beat the Crows then I'll sleep with a prostitute without protection.

Old 06-28-2007, 04:17 AM   #10
Banned!

Bold statement Bolar!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 04:20 AM   #11

Mate, Crows are overrated garbage.

Eagles may be missing some players, but I think Worsfold will get up them.

Old 06-28-2007, 04:20 AM   #12
country flag bossboss

it looks like i am the only one on adelaide to cover . i know it has been a long while since they beat WCE ..going 1-5 in last 6 games over last 2 years but no better circumstances than this
No Judd , No Cousins is a big differnce than last year and the year before

2006 PF Lost 75 85 AAMI Stadium DAY
2006 17 Lost 83 165 Subiaco Day
2006 2 Lost 88 90 AAMI Stadium Day
2005 PF Lost 77 93 Subiaco DAY
2005 22 Won 82 74 Subiaco Day
2005 1 Lost 53 64 AAMI Stadium Day

Also revenge factor for the last 2 Preliminary Final
Old 06-28-2007, 04:25 AM   #13

I might go to the game.

Old 06-28-2007, 05:38 AM   #14
country flag chadster

chadster chadster chadster chadster chadster chadster chadster chadster chadster chadster chadster

New to the forum......lets make some $$$$$$

Hawks to beat Collingwood 1.62 ($500 to win $310)

I would not read to much into the game between Collingwood against Sydney. Sydney just destroy themselves it that game.

With Rocca out and Buddy set to be back. I just can't see how Collingwood is going to kick goals to win this.

Danny Jacobs and Co. have been doing a great job holding down the defence for the hawks and Hodgey have been instrumental in setting up play from Half Back.

With Buddy back in the forward line up, I feel the Hawks are going to have another day out...
chadster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:12 AM   #15
bad gambler

Welcome to the forums Chadster
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote