Players Suspected Of Playing Tennis Tipping With Multiple Accounts - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-21-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
country flag invu2day

invu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond repute
Default Players Suspected Of Playing Tennis Tipping With Multiple Accounts

Notice to all Managers:

Following players are currently serving a ban or permanent Ban. Hence they are not allowed to play TENNIS TIPPING:

Locoxcanas banned from TT until end of 2008 season
Diego36arg banned from TT until end of 2008 season
JESY1983 permanent ban from TT
JULYTOTAL permanent ban from TT
Natytaty83 permanent ban from TT
Loren2007 permanent ban from TT
Playagirl permanent ban from TT
Ellery permanent ban from TT
*~~*Pia*~~* permanent ban from TT

Details of ban in post 3

2008 Bangkok singles
2006 Acapulco singles
2006 Costa Do Sauipe singles

2009 Halle doubles with Bavaria100
2008 Dubai doubles with Bavaria100
2007 Nottingham doubles w Bavaria100
2007 Costa Do Sauipe doubles w Bavaria100
2007 Vina Del Mar doubles w Bavaria100
2006 Acapulco doubles w Rosie
2006 Buenos Aires doubles w Rosie

Last edited by invu2day : 06-27-2007 at 07:59 PM.
invu2day is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
country flag invu2day

invu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond reputeinvu2day has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Players Suspected Of Playing Tennis Tipping With Multiple Accounts

If you suspect any person of playing Tennis Tipping with multiple accounts please contact any member of the board via pm only, please don't state it here. If your suspicions are valid they will be written here by a member of the board.

Thank you and play fair

Board :

Adee-Gee
Labamba
Keqtqiadv
Gavnich77
Invu2day

2008 Bangkok singles
2006 Acapulco singles

Last edited by invu2day : 06-21-2007 at 06:34 PM.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:56 PM   #3
country flag invu2day

Locoxcanas banned for controlling Natytaty83 account. Natytaty83 however is a real person but Locoxcanas plays TT using this account. Based on

1. These players have played the same ATP main tournament on 2 occasions. On each occasion pm’s were sent to managers minutes apart on every playing day. This is 5 times out of five. This is not coincidence.
2. The pm’s even had the same grammer errors in ATP player names when the same picks were chosen. On the first day of Wimbledon qualifiers Invu2day received pm’s from 42 TT players in the qualifiers. Only 2 TT players made the exact same spelling error in an ATP player’s name. These TT players were Locoxcanas and Natytaty83. Solid proof of just one poster for both accounts.

Diego36arg banned for controlling JESY1983, JULYTOTAL & Loren2007. JESY1983 and Loren2007 are real people but accounts controlled by Diego1986. Diego36arg plays TT using these accounts. Based on

1. Diego36arg sending 99 consecutive identical picks to JESY1983. Diego36arg claims he sent JESY1983 his picks to help her play TT. BUT JESY1983 made the FRENCH OPEN doubles last 16 so what help could she want from Diego36arg who lost in the first round himself. LIE
2. Diego36arg claimed to have no connections with JESY1983 but later admits to be in communication via MSN with her. Lied first time around.
3. All Diego36arg and JESY1983 pm’s sent within minutes of each other to respective Wimbledon Managers. Not coincidence.
4. JESY1983 admits to owning the JULYTOTAL account.
5. JULYTOTAL & Loren2007 have each roughly 30 posts at time of Investigation. Everyone one of Loren2007’s posts in on the exact day of JULYTOTAL’s posts. All posts made within the same hour on each account on same days. This gives the assumption of just a single user.
6. Diego36arg claims not to know of Loren2007. LIE
7. Loren2007 claims Diego36arg as a work colleague. TRUE
8. Loren2007 refers to Locoxcanas as his brother in a pm to GustavoM_Fan. Slip of the tongue states cheating. (PM verified).
9. All evidence points to Diego36arg to be an outright liar. He is definetly JESY1983 who in turn admits to controlling JULYTOTAL who inturn posts in parallel with Loren2007. Therefore Diego36arg is controlling 4 accounts.

JESY1983 permanent ban from TT. Based on

1. Account controlled by other member for playing TT.

JULYTOTAL permanent ban from TT. Based on

LOREN2007 permanent ban from TT. Based on

Playagirl lifetime ban from playing TT. Based on

1. Same IP Address as Karim Vlasic/Germanstar. Confirmed by mods.

Ellery lifetime ban from playing TT. Based on

1 Same IP Address as Ganystar aka Karim Vlasic/Germanstar. Confirmed by mods.

*~~*Pia*~~* lifetime ban from playing TT. Based on

1. Same IP Address as Karim Vlasic/Germanstar. Confirmed by mods.

We the board are sure these players will activate new accounts and play TT again. However they will be found out and served with longer bans. Each time they start again, they start with 0 rank points and will continue to do so. Therefore they will never get anywhere in TT.

2008 Bangkok singles
2006 Acapulco singles

Last edited by invu2day : 06-27-2007 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #4
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

very bad guy(s)

Karim Vlasic part 2 only that this time they (or him) didnt manage to manage tournaments but I think they (or he) requested to do so

I can also add my 2 cents on this matter. being an iSpy addict (shame on me) I've noticed the commitment and withdrawal of those 2 bros being always few minutes apart. maybe it does mean nothing but maybe it does

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:17 PM   #5
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

The Chs I managed and the tournaments of TT DDL I managed, diego36arg, and locoxcañas always have different picks. I am almost sure they are brothers, or at least not the same user.

natytaty is a very strange user, Ive talked with her a day before we played each other in Qualies of Queens, and she didnt even knew about she was playing qualies in TT, and seems to have no knwledge at all of Tennis. How can she tip matches so accurately?

When Loren2007 commited for first time to TTDDL, we didnt let him in. I talked with diego36arg, and he said Loren was a working partner of him (not locoxcañas`s, as stated above).

JulyTotal, and Jessy, are very suspicious they only make posts as: In, What do I need and good luck.

I would only suspend Julytotal, Jessy and Loren2007 for now, and analyze the other cases better. locoxcañas, diego36arg and natytaty83 at least have an own personality, and post now and again.

I would let there cases under analisis but still playing.

Just my two cents

Sorry for the horrible mistakes

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:23 PM   #6
country flag invu2day

If it was 99 consecutive picks for 2 brothers is legitimate as that is how they may want to play. But 99 consecutive picks for 2 players who do not know each other! What does that say to you? Smacks of multiple accounts

2008 Bangkok singles
2006 Acapulco singles

Old 06-21-2007, 09:25 PM   #7
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Ill check picks for previous tournaments in TT DDL, and in oficial TT to see if their picks were the same.

Anyway, I heard that if you have 2 accs, one of them is suspended for the first time.

locoxcañas and natytaty shouldnt be banned there is no reason for it.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:31 PM   #8
country flag invu2day

If they can all provide ID then nothing to worry about. Locos the brother of Diego must know what he is upto. You are better off talking to Gustavo as he has more insight than me here.

2008 Bangkok singles
2006 Acapulco singles

Old 06-21-2007, 09:32 PM   #9
country flag yemok

yemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
Ill check picks for previous tournaments in TT DDL, and in oficial TT to see if their picks were the same.

Anyway, I heard that if you have 2 accs, one of them is suspended for the first time.

locoxcañas and natytaty shouldnt be banned there is no reason for it.
No reason? Read one more time what's written in post#3...
PAW race rank 26 (29) :: results
Winner /Houston/ :: Final /Gstaad/ :: SF /Paris/ :: QF /Hamburg, Toronto, Tokyo, Lyon, Chennai, Auckland/
Suicide Tennis rank 9 (8) :: results
Winner /Dubai, Bangkok/ :: Final /Barcelona, Basel/
yemok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:36 PM   #10
country flag ExcaliburII

natytaaty and Loren 2007 are not the same person for sure.
They send picks at different times, different style of picks sending, and different picks.

locoxcañas and diego36arg seem not to be the same user, for the same reasons.

Ive never received picks from Julytotal niether Jessy1983

Old 06-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #11
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

Well... Ive heard about those accusations long before.. we ve been having this discussions at TT Dulce de Leche for over a month or more..

Regarding scarecrows statement:

im the manager of TT Dulce de leche and I really do think neither of them wanted to do what Karim Vlasic did..I let them manage a couple of tournaments (even though they are like exhibition tourneys) and they proved to be honest about it.. about managing them (and they kinda got their "success" in TT DDL in their signature so they do really care about winning or losing there).. I think it is not a managing thing what they were trying to get advantage of, (if proven guilty)

What I do think, they may have wanted to play in more than one account, just to play more, and have a better chance..but that may be it.. I dont think managing and changing picks to cheat and win is what they would have done

Ive lost in Roland Garros doubles to Natytaty83.. in 2nd Round... ive lost at a major against one of the accused players.. I mean, I m not on anybody's side, as I , myself, got on their way and lost on a quite official and important tourney.. and missed a big chance (anyway we got the worse score of the round so its ok)

What im saying is.. i think it was more like..play multiple accounts rather than manage and manipulate picks , if guilty..

Regarding accusations: About the city ID thing.. I dont think we have that in Argentina ... I mean..

"It is stated by GustavoM_Fan in Argentina each citizen has an I.D. Card"

it has nothing to do with that.. we dont have citizen's id.. we ve got like passports..( i do believe in every part of the world every person is entitled to have an ID Card..

Anyway..what about tomorrow's sf match in braunsch...ermm..nikigreat's challenger? i may be playing locoxcañas there in SF tomorrow

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #12
country flag ExcaliburII

Quote:
Originally Posted by invu2day View Post
If they can all provide ID then nothing to worry about. Locos the brother of Diego must know what he is upto. You are better off talking to Gustavo as he has more insight than me here.
He is Felipe, not Gustavo

I ve been talking this from long time ago with him, but he is suspecting of all of them with not to much argument. I also suspect of them, but I cant see why we should suspend locoxcañas and natytaty there are no thing we can do until we dont have a solid argument and reasons.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:41 PM   #13
country flag ExcaliburII

Id=DNI Ray

Old 06-21-2007, 09:44 PM   #14
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

I know.. Pablito but its not like a special thing..as i said..in any part of the world you get those kind of ids..and it could be fakeable pablito

I mean..i could go right now accross my room and ask one of my sister's friend to lend me one and take a picture and give it back (they re studying on the other room)

that is not like.. the best evidence in the world

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #15
country flag invu2day

I seem to be repeating myself. Any recognised form of ID for the 6 accounts will clear all. It's not a witch hunt. There is definetly something going on here with these accounts. It's upto them to identify themselves. If they don't then it's obvious what is happening.

2008 Bangkok singles
2006 Acapulco singles