My thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-07-2004, 08:23 AM   #46
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My thread

I love the sun. It makes me feel good so I'll take the risk and go sit outside on a warm day

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2004, 12:51 PM   #47
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey. Conan's temperature has risen to 40C with all the talk of bathing suits and bikinis!!
Conan the Librarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 12:57 PM   #48
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

If it wasn't raining here today, I would've made a pic of me and sent it to you

Old 05-07-2004, 12:59 PM   #49
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

The sun is overrated, then again I have spent so many fine Norwegian summers improving it.

Ola Maratski btw, you have been missed.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 12:59 PM   #50
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

hi ilhame!!! nice seeing u around again. it's been real quiet out on marat's forum without the whole bunch of you.

hmm...the weather... LEE>>> where are you from? canada?? you mean it gets that hot out there? woah! i thought only equator ppl like me got such bleah weather... we get steamed alive here...
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 12:59 PM   #51
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Improving my suntan that is.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-07-2004, 01:01 PM   #52
country flag maratski

GWH

I missed you aswell!

I need the sun, it's just in my roots

Sirius I'm trying to finish my thesis and be back for RG. Till then my priority will be studying

Old 05-07-2004, 01:02 PM   #53
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratski

If it wasn't raining here today, I would've made a pic of me and sent it to you
rain rain go away
come again another day!!
Old 05-07-2004, 01:05 PM   #54
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm.....all the best for the studying. i just got through it.....horrible...
see u around for RG!!!!! should be a good one.........*keeps fingers crossed*
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 01:05 PM   #55
country flag maratski

my mother comes again another day and then I can't make the pic

Sorry!

Old 05-07-2004, 01:09 PM   #56
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
GWH

I missed you aswell!

I need the sun, it's just in my roots

Sirius I'm trying to finish my thesis and be back for RG. Till then my priority will be studying
This RG party is one I am going to miss out that I don't want to. I mean apart from the others mentioned her Rosie the mad but nice Nalbandian fan is going and a few others.

It's good that I am not going this year actually.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 05-07-2004, 01:09 PM   #57
Conan the Librarian

mum mum go away
come again another day!!

Quote:
my mother comes again another day and then I can't make the pic

Sorry!
Old 05-07-2004, 01:13 PM   #58
country flag maratski

I'm hoping to be able to go next year!

It's nice to get first hand info from the people who are going. My mom didn't let me go to charity day this year. I want to make a one day trip to Paris, but since my thesis is due a week later, i can't

Old 05-07-2004, 01:15 PM   #59
country flag maratski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
mum mum go away
come again another day!!
send her on vacation again and she'll be away

Old 05-07-2004, 01:18 PM   #60
Conan the Librarian

Conan thinks he will have an easier time controlling the weather than your mother!