AFL Round 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-15-2007, 02:28 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default AFL Round 12

15/6/2007 19:40 Carlton v Hawthorn
16/6/2007 19:10 Kangaroos v Adelaide
16/6/2007 19:40 Western Bulldogs v Fremantle
17/6/2007 13:10 Geelong v Brisbane
17/6/2007 16:40 Port Adelaide v Essendon
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2007, 03:11 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: AFL Round 12

All lines look sharp IMO, will most likely pass on this week
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:21 AM   #3
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder what the price is for Geelong to win by over 100 points. Now that Mitchell Clark is out, Patful is too small to be a key forward and Brown will get smothered so we won't get any goals.

If we kick 8 goals this week, I'll be surprised. We miss Bradshaw in that forward line. Now we will miss Clark. Have to go through lots of painful losses to get to the top again. I feel for Carlton supporters the last few years. It sucks.

Might have to watch the 01 - 03 grand finals again!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:02 AM   #4
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Carlton v Hawthorn

Hawthorn -15.5 @ 2.50

over 200.5 points

Carlton are shit, and the Hawks have a fairly decent squad this year. The Blues have a very poor defensive line, and if the kicking is half decent tonight, this total will sail over.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:44 AM   #5
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

news ..

this could be true and could be only a false news .. you heard it .. careful with tonight bet

Lance Franklin could be out (late withdraw)

http://www.footyheads.com.au/index.p...n-set-to-miss/

initially i was leaning to the Hawks in a very tight low scoring game. for Hawks to win , they need to slow down the tempo and carlton high scoring game. now if this is true and Lance is out . it is anyone game and money is coming in for the Blues as far i as saw
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:38 AM   #6
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

Hawthorn ML (-110), 0.4 of a unit
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:41 AM   #7
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossboss View Post
news ..

this could be true and could be only a false news .. you heard it .. careful with tonight bet

Lance Franklin could be out (late withdraw)

http://www.footyheads.com.au/index.p...n-set-to-miss/

initially i was leaning to the Hawks in a very tight low scoring game. for Hawks to win , they need to slow down the tempo and carlton high scoring game. now if this is true and Lance is out . it is anyone game and money is coming in for the Blues as far i as saw
They just want bait money on the Blues!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:43 AM   #8

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Carlton v Hawthorn

Hawthorn -15.5 @ 2.50

over 200.5 points

Carlton are shit, and the Hawks have a fairly decent squad this year. The Blues have a very poor defensive line, and if the kicking is half decent tonight, this total will sail over.
Good luck Jimbo,overs looks too good to be true!!!Go the Hawks,go you good thing,where's Williams to bring out the SHOTGUN for yah mate

Last edited by sports freak : 06-15-2007 at 09:07 AM.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:46 AM   #9

Tailing Jimbo on the Overs and throwing some units on 221+pts @ 3.25 aswell,good luck fellas!!Go the Mighty Hawks!!!
Old 06-15-2007, 08:57 AM   #10
bad gambler

Buddy is out for the Hawks tonight
Old 06-15-2007, 09:09 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Buddy is out for the Hawks tonight
WTF Uh oh
Old 06-15-2007, 09:14 AM   #12
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

Yep now hopefully the money continues to flood in on Carlton
Old 06-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #13
country flag dave nz
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Hawthorn ML (-110), 0.4 of a unit
Winner went bigger than advertised and got -105
Old 06-15-2007, 11:45 AM   #14
bad gambler

rofl feel sorry for all the Blues faithful, their team duped them big time with their two wins in the last 2 games
Old 06-15-2007, 12:15 PM   #15
country flag rod_steel

rod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond repute

Crows over Kangaroos - (+105)

GL
rod_steel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote