State of Origin Game 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2007, 07:36 AM   #1
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default State of Origin Game 2

Well my thoughts are Queensland 13+. The boys are fired up for this one. They are due. They are keen. Webb is ready. And where will kite be???? haha on the bench. Looks like we take willy out first in game 2. GO YOU MIGHTY MAROONS!!!!!!

Seeya next year Blue boys for another beating
breadman7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2007, 07:39 AM   #2
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State of Origin Game 2

Most tries: Lockyer v Anasta

Tie: 1.65

This too will attract plenty of attention, and will likely set up tries rather than score them. Albeit in the last two origin games, Lockyer has scored lucky intercept tries.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:03 AM   #3
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

On paper this is a no contest! QLD have the better players in all the key positions. Any side with Lockyer & Thurston should not lose most times. Despite it being 11-0 at Telstra, QLD have shown recently they can more than compete in syd over the last couple of years. Also Kimmorley is not a good choice as the past shows, Monaghan would have been my pick.

QLD ML @ $2

Dont worry NSW fans, this will fast track ur rebuilding process
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:09 AM   #4
country flag mercurial

mercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond repute

What is the total posted at?
mercurial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:30 AM   #5
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute

No total yet. Prolly waiting to see what the weather is doing.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:07 AM   #6
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

$2 for Queensland? WTF

I thought they'd be 1.30
Old 06-11-2007, 09:12 AM   #7
country flag xcrap

xcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond reputexcrap has a reputation beyond repute

home ground advantage.

they werent even 1.30 at suncorp, why would they be it at telstra?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:44 AM   #8
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Go the Mighty Bluessssssssssss

Game 2 - Blues easy winner,bank that shit!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:09 AM   #9
country flag rod_steel

rod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like in bizarro world reading that QLD are a lock for game 2

Keep it going fellas and pound those toads, need a better price on the Blues
rod_steel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:03 AM   #10
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman7 View Post
Well my thoughts are Queensland 13+. The boys are fired up for this one. They are due. They are keen. Webb is ready. And where will kite be???? haha on the bench. Looks like we take willy out first in game 2. GO YOU MIGHTY MAROONS!!!!!!
Is that Queensland with the +13 start?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:09 PM   #11
country flag breadman7

Dear Rod_Steel. I have a lot of respect to you in regards to your capping. But in all reality its the NSW people backing there team hence the $2 now available for the best team in this series. hehe. Now cant wait to get your tips for the basketball again next year but your league is obviously lacking some skill. lol. Good luck in game 2 but really im not one-eyed but I cant see Qld losing this game.

Dear Bad Gambler. The same respect but now I know how you got your name. Looking forward to more netball tips for the rest of the year.

Here ladies and gentleman we have 2 great cappers that have a handicap that no-one can change. Being born in NSW.

By the way are you guys going to the game? I thought probably not as most new south welshman have come to realise what the outcome of game 2 is going to be. If you did go you might even be able to get a seat next to kite on the bench. LOL.

Go you mighty Queenslanders!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 11:11 PM   #12
country flag breadman7

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman7 View Post
Dear Rod_Steel. I have a lot of respect to you in regards to your capping. But in all reality its the NSW people backing there team hence the $2 now available for the best team in this series. hehe. Now cant wait to get your tips for the basketball again next year but your league is obviously lacking some skill. lol. Good luck in game 2 but really im not one-eyed but I cant see Qld losing this game.

Dear Bad Gambler. The same respect but now I know how you got your name. Looking forward to more netball tips for the rest of the year.

Here ladies and gentleman we have 2 great cappers that have a handicap that no-one can change. Being born in NSW.

By the way are you guys going to the game? I thought probably not as most new south welshman have come to realise what the outcome of game 2 is going to be. If you did go you might even be able to get a seat next to kite on the bench. LOL.

Go you mighty Queenslanders!!!

Add to that sports freak too. Sorry mate didnt see your post there. You going to game enough to put that in your more losers than winners thread???

Old 06-12-2007, 12:33 AM   #13
country flag breadman7

Just seen the total for the game set at 34 1/2 thought qld would put on 36 so over for me

Old 06-12-2007, 12:39 AM   #14
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrap View Post
home ground advantage.

they werent even 1.30 at suncorp, why would they be it at telstra?
Because NSW are shit , and they'll get smashed.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:45 AM   #15
country flag mercurial

mercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Because NSW are shit , and they'll get smashed.
What a clear, reasoned, incisive response.
mercurial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote