Bitch, I got a suggestion, get your ass up out my face, don't ask no questions. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bitch, I got a suggestion, get your ass up out my face, don't ask no questions.

OK, so this is my new chat thread, people! I said I was going to start one and this is gonna be it, so MODERATORS please close my original chat thread, it is no longer usable nor necessary.

My newest chat thread will be different than others I've had. There will be less sexy photos, but don't fret, I will continue include pics of sexii boiz throughout the thread. But this chat thread is going to be a little more about the way I see things and my life perspective on real life situations, on tennis, and things that are close to me. I will be discussing more on global LGBTQ rights, more on political issues and societal issues and real world matters that have an impact on me and us all, and of course, I will continue talking about sex, but instead of just discussing my sexual encounters, which I will do, I also will be discussing the principles of sex more often. It will be a little more in depth, like what I like about having sex, what others enjoy sexually, and the issues that revolve around sex in the world. This chat thread will be more a discussion thread than a chat thread, and be more open for others to discuss matters, ask me personal questions..............overall, just be more philosophically centered.

So...........welcome to my new chat thread, bitches, all are welcome

Last edited by Filo V. : 07-04-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default NO on Amendment One!

So, let me get right to it, I have something important on my mind. Given it's Sunday this is very appropriate for me to say. I was raised religious but organized religion and it's war on my community make it extremely difficult for me to actually seek or want a relationship within the church, ever again. What I see organized religion turn people into, and how organized religion is used to justify the worst of atrocities and complete inhumanity, it's not something I want to involve myself in. I feel like LGBTQ citizens and equality supporters have been put in a position where we are forced to choose between our sexuality (for gays)/beliefs (for straights) and religion/God. Like we cannot be Godly if we aren't anti-gay or ex-gay.

Now, I know not to bunch all religious folk into this bubble. I think there is a difference between believing in GOD and believing in a religion, that a lot of people do not/cannot decipher. But the reality is, I don't want to be a drone. I don't want to be brainwashed and I don't want to be dictated to; I don't think it's healthy basing your entire life on what an ancient story book has to say. I think it's ridiculous, in fact.

I know a lot of people believe in God and/or are religious yet believe in gay rights and human rights in general. They don't hold views that are discriminatory against women. They don't resent people who believe in a different moral code/a different God. They don't look down on atheists. I wish these people would get loud, stand up for what's right and spread a more positive message and not allow hateful forces drive people into thinking all who believe in God and are religious are bigots. I respect the choice of everyone to believe as they please but I don't think enough has been done to prevent bigots from using God as a weapon to justify behavior that has set humanity back and harmed/killed so many, throughout history and current times. People are too PC, and not willing to call things what they are. And the people in the best position to make things clear, and educate the masses on what God (whichever God one believes)/religion is supposed to be about, which I don't think is the hate and violence in his name that we're seeing throughout the world, are the ones who need to be the out in the forefront and SPEAKING OUT and doing their part to make the world a better place for all. I'm tired of the bullshit and people tip-toeing around this issue because they don't want to offend.

Last edited by Filo V. : 05-07-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: The world named Francis.

Too often, society makes religion/God/religious folks the supposed victims of an attack against their beliefs, but the reality is, they bring on negative views others have of them with actions like this:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/02...-gay-daughter/

Priest Walks Out Of Woman’s Funeral Because Of Her Gay Daughter

The battle in this country between the right and the left is raging. Since the right has no answers to the economic questions we face, they’ve decided to concentrate on dividing the country on so-called “moral” issues, one of those being the demonizing of gay and lesbian people. Little by little, they are losing the battle, as we see states individually legalizing gay marriage and recognizing that our forefathers intended that ALL are created equal and marriage is an equal right. But that doesn’t stop the right from carrying on their battle.

Something terrible happened this past weekend in Maryland and the fact that it was Maryland, a state that has just proclaimed that all are equal and has enshrined that concept into state law, goes to highlight the lengths to which the right will go. In this instance, the right was personified by Father Marcel Guarnizo, who officiated at the funeral of a former family member of mine. She was no longer a family member because I divorced the man who was her blood relative. But with social media these days, a person can remain in touch with those who, although there is no longer a family connection, are still people who are valued.

My friend Barbara, the daughter of the deceased woman, was denied communion at her mother’s funeral. She was the first in line and Fr. Guarnizo covered the bowl containing the host and said to her, “I cannot give you communion because you live with a woman and that is a sin according to the church.” To add insult to injury, Fr. Guarnizo left the altar when she delivered her eulogy to her mother. When the funeral was finished he informed the funeral director that he could not go to the gravesite to deliver the final blessing because he was sick.

I will tell you a little about the woman who drove that priest from the altar. She is kind, she is smart, she is funny and she works hard promoting the arts. She pays her bills, she cares deeply for her family and she loved her mother and her mother loved her right back. And now she will never set foot in a Catholic church again and who can blame her?

It is time for Christians of all stripes to stop and think about the teachings of the Jesus they proclaim to love so deeply and revere so much. I spent twelve years in Catholic school and the Jesus I was told about would never have turned away anyone for any reason and certainly not on the occasion of burying a parent. Fr. Guarnizo has a lot to learn about Christianity and the Catholic Church has a lot to learn about the teachings of Jesus if behavior of this sort is tolerated.

I am not about to paint all Christians with a broad brush. There are those out there who understand that the teachings of Jesus boil down to one thing. And that thing is Love. For if you love, you do not deny a person the solace of communion with the Creator, if that is their belief. You judge not, lest ye be judged. Only God knows the true heart of any person and in the end, if there is to be judgment, it will not come from some misguided, prejudiced priest who needs to go back to the seminary and learn the basics. And if he can’t find them there, then he needs to get down on his knees and pray to his Jesus to forgive him the terrible trespass he visited upon a grieving woman on the occasion of the death of her mother.

This is but one small story but it is indicative of the battle raging in America today. It is an ugly battle and one I never thought I would see. But it is here and we must deal with it. We must keep politics out of religion and religion out of politics. Perhaps if we can get back to a place where the separation of church and state are once again accepted as one of the founding principles of this country, stop trying to out-Christian each other, stop vilifying other religions and other people based on purely human and not godly concepts, we will begin to mend the fractures that are tearing us apart today. To do that, the Father Guarnizos and the Rick Santorums of the world will have to undergo a radical change of heart and I don’t think they have it in them. So it is up to the rest of us.

As for me, I send my love and condolences to my friend Barbara and all of the other family members who were made to witness such an egregious display of prejudice in such an inappropriate setting. To Father Guarnizo, I say, “Jesus would weep.”

Everyone read that? Now read what the main supervisor to this priest has to say about his views on this issue, and he comparing same-sex relationships to slavery:

Dear SJN Parishioners,
One of the issues that the General Assembly will grapple with in the coming session is Same Sex “Marriage.” Yet again we have to address political issues. But, this is not because religion is dabbling in politics it is because politicians are dabbling in human nature. We hold firmly to the truth that God created the world. He also created human beings and gave them a nature, a way of existing. While the doctrine of creation is perhaps a “religious truth” we also hold that human nature is a natural truth open to all
people of good will. The arguments we place in the public square are not religious as such. Rather, they give an
account of the human person based on principles of what is our highest good individually and what serves the common
good of society.

The contrary argument is an account of the human person that says that we are radical individuals and that the only rule of behavior is that each of us is free to follow his impulses and desires as long as we do not hurt anyone else. This is a very negative view of human nature. Its basic
acknowledgement is that we owe nothing to anyone else, either individually or to society as a whole. Under this account, the only moral question anyone has to answer in regard to a particular action is this: “is this action what I want to do and will it advance the fulfillment of my desires without interfering with anyone seeking to fulfill his desires?” This rule denies that any of us owes anything to
anyone else. This is the moral compass behind contraception, abortion, no-fault divorce, in-vitro fertilization, embryonic stem cell research, slavery, and same sex marriage.

The invocation of slavery and same sex marriage in the same category may seem startling. But, they both come under the same moral category. While it is obvious how slavery uses other people as objects to fulfill someone else’s needs, the same may not be so obvious in regard to same sex marriage.

With the technology available to “manufacture” a child, same sex couples can set up the illusion of parenthood. But, this is an illusion. This illusion will be shattered by the child himself. Imagine a young teenage boy who learns biology. He then looks at these two men or
two women who claim to be his parents. He knows that their claim cannot be true. Perhaps one of them contributed part of what was necessary to bring him into the world. But, which one? And, who contributed the other part? Imagine if
as a young teen the reality of your life became a lie, an illusion set up to satisfy the desires of your “parents.”

We are not isolated individuals. Our human nature demands that our very existence comes from a social relationship, the coming together of a man and a woman.
Our human nature also demands that this relationship be one that is enduring. This ensures that every child knows that he is loved for himself and not because he is a product meant for the fulfillment of someone else’s impulses and desires.

God bless, Fr. LaHoo
Old 03-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Now, the way I see it, I don't understand even attempting to associate yourself in a world where people resent you solely for existing. Again, I know there are non-bigoted religious folk around. But you're putting yourself in the line of fire regardless, and too many people get burned. But, if a person is raised religious, they shouldn't be forced to choose between who they are and what they believe. The fact that religion has been placed on the same plane as SEXUAL ORIENTATION is pathetic in itself as one is an inborn, immutable trait and the other is neither inborn nor immutable. But the fact now that people are actually attempting to supersede the rights of gays, women.......the fact we're seeing people being killed throughout the Middle East to this day, the Israeli-Palestinian war, we can go on and on, religion is at the forefront of all of these atrocities. Why can't people just move beyond this? I know that the "power of God", whatever that may be, allows people to believe they have the authority to basically walk on water and do whatever the heck they want. But this shit is crazy. And it's getting worse as fewer people adhere to these archaic ways of thinking and living. We all need to do our part to break the cycle, people. Things like this affect us all.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #5
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Shit.................our community will never fucking progress until we move the goalposts and stop allowing bigots to dictate the terms of the argument. Anti-gays successfully have turned our rights into not just a debate, but a MORAL debate and a MORAL fight against evil. We as a community have given them entirely too much power and allowed them to use "God" and "morality" as a weapon to hold us down. We need to move the goalposts into an argument of LOGIC. And when we do that, we will win, and we will attain the full equality we require. Because there is nothing logical in discrimination. But as long as EMOTIONS run the argument, our rights will always be up for debate. Until we do our part to change the argument from a battle of opinions and wills, to a clear-cut argument of logic and facts vs. irrational personal views, we cannot completely win. We have logic on our side and haven't used it to our advantage.

I also have to say, if you're closeted in this day and age, unless the circumstances your living in make it a necessity, you are ultimately part of the problem, and not the solution. If you want respect and rights, you have to earn them, and by being in the closet, you're showing the world you don't respect yourself enough to live your life as YOU see fit.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #6
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to be the first person not named Francis to post in the first of this 50 volume epic
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2012, 01:11 AM   #7
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Congrats, you won the title as the first person not named Francis to post in this thread. Unfortunately for you, there is no prize for this grand accomplishment, but at least it's something you can brag about in other threads on the forum.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:38 AM   #8
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I will continue include pics of sexii boiz throughout the thread.
Quote:
I will continue talking about sex
My tail continues to wag in anticipation

BTW if you ever decide to make exceptions with certain forumers (i.e people like me) when it comes to allowing everyone in here, I'll understand and immediately leave with my empty prize box.. Wouldn't be the first time I'd be banned from a come one come all chat thread..
Old 03-05-2012, 01:39 AM   #9
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

You have alot of thoughts bouncing around in that noggin of yours.

Noticed an interesting mix of positivity and negativity in your writing

You must have had some interesting and complex experiences during your lifetime, more so than the average person on this evidence.

I hope this doesn't go unnoticed, I actually went an entire post without the assistance of sarcasm.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:42 AM   #10
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Proud to be second.

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2012, 01:49 AM   #11
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Proud to be third.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #12
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
My tail continues to wag in anticipation

Quote:
BTW if you ever decide to make exceptions with certain forumers (i.e people like me) when it comes to allowing everyone in here, I'll understand and immediately leave with my empty prize box.. Wouldn't be the first time I'd be banned from a come one come all chat thread..
As long as you (and others) know whose domain this is and behave accordingly, you can post here as much as you please
Old 03-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #13
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Proud to be second.

Ajde.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Proud to be third.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #14
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

That's a hot .gif.

I'm gonna enjoy this thread.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #15
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
You have alot of thoughts bouncing around in that noggin of yours.

Noticed an interesting mix of positivity and negativity in your writing

You must have had some interesting and complex experiences during your lifetime, more so than the average person on this evidence.
I've been through a lot and seen a lot...........but the biggest thing is that I'm very sensitive and both very perceptive and introspective at the same time. So a lot of things that others may just brush off will have a more profound impact on my psyche. I think about things in a more in-depth way than I think many do, and I remember things that occur to me for a long time, things other may brush off over time. With the sensitivity, I care about things that others may be less likely to think of, and I'm more emotional than I think most people tend to be; I wear my heart on my sleeve. I would definitely say my experiences are different than the average person, not the least of which because I am gay, and therefore, I see/experience everything that comes with being gay in the world, good, bad and in-between. That definitely has had the biggest impact on the way I see things in the world. You're sort of forced to learn things on the fly and very quickly about real life, and there is a lot to internalize.

Quote:
I hope this doesn't go unnoticed, I actually went an entire post without the assistance of sarcasm.
It didn't go unnoticed.............A+ for executing something that must have been very difficult for you
Closed Thread