Vince Spadea Official Web Site is up - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2004, 06:01 PM   #16
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vince Spadea Official Web Site is up

damn, I really would have liked to hear Vince's "cool" lyrics and rap songs

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2004, 11:17 PM   #17
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

I've just looked again on Vince's homepage and his journal caught my eyes

lol, especially pay attention to the sentences in bold red

Quote:
Journal Entry #1
April 30, 2004

Hi everyone! Vince here reporting to you live from Munich, Germany. Yeah I'm here chillin at an internet cafe, sending some emails and keeping in touch with you....

Today is a full week I've been here, and it started raining tonight for the first time, so the weather was pretty nice. Just got back from the Hard Rock Cafe...chicken fajitas and good music, what else can you ask for? Munich is a busy city with many cars on the road, and small space to drive, but it's pretty and the people are nice to me. Walking the sidewalks is interesting because there is a lane for bikes only, and there is no real distinction between the bike path and the walking path, so I almost got hit a few times. Thank goodness for those bells they have on bikes. The hotel I'm staying in is very nice. It's only 8 days old, can you imagine, I am one of the first guests to stay in that hotel. New towels, new bed sheets, I even had to put batteries into the remote control, the place was so new....

Anyhow, it's been a good experience here in Munich. I worked hard in tennis, lost a close match in the second round, had some chances, but I'm feeling optimistic about Rome next week. I believe if I work hard and stay focused consistently, I can break through any time now. I like to stay positive in life, no matter the situation...

Anyways hope you all had a great week. Thanks for the support! Keep checking to see how I go in Rome. I'll talk to you all soon with more stories.

Take care,
Vince

yeah, Vince... you can discover a lot of new and interesting things in Munich ... he almost got hit a few times by a bike!!!! LMAO!

I was really laughing while reading that, somehow the guy is funny and got his humorous writings skills over to me

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 05-05-2004, 11:28 PM   #18
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

omg nono seriously, i'm dying Neely!

"Vince is currently writing and recording a rap song for a CD named 15 Love. It will be a compilation of songs by tennis players and rock stars who like tennis."

OMFG!!! *dies*
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:29 PM   #19
country flag BaselineSmash

BaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond reputeBaselineSmash has a reputation beyond repute

For a man known in some quarters as "Voodoo Vince", there's scant evidence of his frequent meetings with witch doctors and ritualistic blood baths taken during full moons. I'd like to see a page with photos of his special Roddick and Blake dolls, which he used to such great effect in his title win this year.
BaselineSmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:32 PM   #20
country flag Neely
-

@Carito
loooooooooool

yes, it was also a big laughter earlier in this thread... as I said before, I would be really curious to listen to Vince's rap songs

I don't know if you read my review of Tuesday last week when I talked about my impressions from the Munich tournament, but the way Vince said a few times "niggggaa shit" during his match against Kindlmann, it really sounded as if he had the ability to speak and pronounce the words the "dirty way" as needed for a good rap song

Last edited by Neely : 05-05-2004 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:38 PM   #21
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, what i wouldn't give to listen to those songs! I'd certainly die, die, die lol

Quote:
I don't know if you read my review of Tuesday last week when I talked about my impressions from the Munich tournament, but the way Vince said a few times "niggggaa shit" during his match against Kindlmann, it really sounded as if he had the ability to speak and pronounce the words they "dirty way" as needed for a good rap song
No i think i haven't.. where did u post it?

The rest's just that guy's a real joke.. i dont wanna be mean but
Old 05-05-2004, 11:38 PM   #22
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
I don't know if you read my review of Tuesday last week when I talked about my impressions from the Munich tournament, but the way Vince said a few times "niggggaa shit" during his match against Kindlmann, it really sounded as if he had the ability to speak and pronounce the words the "dirty way" as needed for a good rap song
OH MY GOD.... please tell me you are kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:48 PM   #23
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
OH MY GOD.... please tell me you are kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no, I'm absolutely not kidding!!! I mean he didn't shout it out loudly so that everyone on this little court could hear it, but I was sitting right at the fence only a few meters away from the players and I could hear it clearly that he said it a few times to himself in medium volume after making poor return errors.

Carito, to read my post I was referring to go here ---> http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...6&postcount=80

Last edited by Neely : 05-05-2004 at 11:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:57 PM   #24
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
no, I'm absolutely not kidding!!! I mean he didn't shout it out loudly so that everyone on this little court could hear it, but I was sitting right at the fence only a few meters away from the players and I could hear it clearly that he said it a few times to himself in medium volume after making poor return errors.
oh my god... that could really be the funniest thing I've ever heard!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 05-05-2004, 11:59 PM   #25
country flag Carito_90

what does nigga means?
Old 05-06-2004, 07:16 AM   #26
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've just looked again on Vince's homepage and his journal caught my eyes

lol, especially pay attention to the sentences in bold red
Already said that I could just visualize the entire accident/incident lol

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 01:24 AM   #27
country flag bostontennisplayer

bostontennisplayer is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Vince Spadea Official Web Site is up

he won again... on a roll!!

Spadea Powers Through Yet Again
May 6, 2004

They don't call him Vinny "The Great" for nothing! Vince won his third consecutive 3-set battle Thursday at the Fioro Italico Masters Series Event in Rome.

Vince defeated Nikolay Davydenko 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 to advance to the quarterfinals, and will now face tough Argentinian David Nalbandian. The two have faced each other once at the 2003 TMS Cincinatti, and Nalbandian won that match 6-4, 6-2.

In today's match Vince quickly went up a break and led 3-0, but Davydenko stormed back to take the next four games and closed out the set with a love service game.

Vince, for the second day in a row, showed his resilience, and did not let Davydenko get on top of him in the second set, and took the last three games for a convincing 6-3 victory.

The third set was very difficult. Vince found himself down 15-40 at 2-3, but again showed his grit, and held. That game was the pivotal game in the match as Vince broke Davydenko in the following game to go up a 4-3 and serving. Vince served it out at 5-4 to advance to his second Masters Series quarterfinal of the year and fourth in the past two years.

As tomorrow's match is on the stadium court, it will be televised on the Tennis Channel, and should be on at 9AM EST.

Good luck Vince!!!

Back
bostontennisplayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 02:44 AM   #28
country flag Smankyou

Smankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond repute

Vince, is that you?

No, that's great stuff for "vinny the great" ( ). That's one hell of an effort.
Smankyou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 02:54 AM   #29
country flag Deboogle!.

I just went to the site again. Whoever got rid of the horrid green, thank you! The black is much better and much more professional looking.

I see it says he performed his "rap" on TV during the SuperSet tennis last fall, so THAT's where I saw it. Omggggggg